EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Share Your Egyptian Experiences/Love & Marriage chat » Egypt restoring relationship with Iran

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Egypt restoring relationship with Iran
elizabethN
Member # 14096

Icon 1 posted      Profile for elizabethN     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Iran, Egypt closer to restoring ties after 25 years
( 2004-01-07 08:50) (Agencies)

Iran renamed a street on Tuesday that had honored the assassin of former Egyptian President Anwar Sadat, paving the way for the Middle East's two most populous nations to restore ties broken 25 years ago.

An Iranian leader said the Muslim countries had agreed to patch up a relationship severed by Tehran shortly after the 1979 Islamic revolution because Cairo had signed the Camp David peace deal with Israel in 1978 and decided to host Iran's exiled shah.

An Iranian cleric walks beneath a portrait of Khaled Islambuli on a building in the street named after him in Tehran January 6, 2004. Iran renamed a street that had honored the assassin of former Egyptian President Anwar Sadat, paving the way for the Middle East's two most populous nations to restore ties broken 25 years ago. [Reuters]
"The two countries have decided to restore ties...and right now they are making the preparations," Iranian Vice President Mohammad Ali Abtahi told Reuters. "By working together, Iran and Egypt can become an influential power in world issues."

Posts: 1369 | From: California | Registered: Aug 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
elizabethN
Member # 14096

Icon 1 posted      Profile for elizabethN     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
we all better get out husbands here pretty quick.
This is not good.

Posts: 1369 | From: California | Registered: Aug 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Big Grin]
Posts: 30135 | From: The owner of this website killed ES....... | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
yorkshire rose
Member # 12072

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for yorkshire rose   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
U r not good.

--------------------
Alison Faragalla

Posts: 4149 | From: Egypt | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
elizabethN
Member # 14096

you and your fowl mouth husband both need to learn to shut your big pie hole
yorkshire rose
Member # 12072

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for yorkshire rose   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Trut, Kut wife

--------------------
Alison Faragalla

Posts: 4149 | From: Egypt | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
elizabethN
Member # 14096

speak english??
yorkshire rose
Member # 12072

Rate Member
Iik kan twee talen, een je, j niks.
I kan alles zegt tegan jou.
Je bent die meest slecht vrouw.
HOU is het met je zwart lul. Kut Wijf!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

--------------------
Alison Faragalla

elizabethN
Member # 14096

you talking about your wife? Now your on her id?
Ramon come on now, where's your balls! You stupid ignorant camel sniffer who cannot speak english.

yorkshire rose
Member # 12072

Rate Member
heheheheh je denk het is remon, heheheheheh
Je zegt dat ik heb geen educatie, ik heb meer dan jou. Klotzak.

heheheheheheh everyone, betty thinks this is arabic, shows her education

heheheh betty its me rose and i tell you know you cant say nothing of my lac of education, I have more than youll ever know zo pluur op trut.
Zon of een kut wijf
Kanker ding

--------------------
Alison Faragalla

elizabethN
Member # 14096

yr you are such a stupid coward you can't even speak a language we can read here. I never said it was arabic and now I can see you both need english classes.
yorkshire rose
Member # 12072

Rate Member
Hehehehehheh no you didnt fool but you think my husband was writing heheheh this to me means arabic like all would asume,
Me coward, i think there is only one here and thats you, catch my drift.

--------------------
Alison Faragalla

tina m
Member # 13845

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for tina m     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
would yal plz quit fightin werent yals friends at one time??

--------------------
your ass is so tight when you fart only a dog can hear it.when you queef only a cat can hear that one.

Posts: 9776 | From: You like If only mosquitoes sucked fat instead of blood. | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It looks like almost everyone is fighting with someone here on this forum.... [Confused]
Posts: 30135 | From: The owner of this website killed ES....... | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com