EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Share Your Egyptian Experiences/Love & Marriage chat » What do you remember about your High school and romance?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: What do you remember about your High school and romance?
lovingmylife
Member # 13695

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lovingmylife     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What do you remember about your High school and romance?

Did you have crash on anyone, who was it? Have anyone had crush on you? Who was it?

How you were in High School, have you changed?

In what ways?

Posts: 1039 | Registered: Jun 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tina m
Member # 13845

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for tina m     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
u want my socail security number and mothers maiden name too lol!!!

--------------------
your ass is so tight when you fart only a dog can hear it.when you queef only a cat can hear that one.

Posts: 9776 | From: You like If only mosquitoes sucked fat instead of blood. | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Almaz.
Member # 14025

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Almaz.     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
There was a very nice student/classmate a bit older than I was, that used to put a rose on my desk every week it was lovely. For a while I had no idea who it was so a few of my friends started the Sherlock Holmes phase and they were taking turns in watching who would go in the classroom lol he was caught and was a really nice guy. We were actually neighbors. I changed schools at one point and he moved but it was fun, the smiles and the giggling with my friends.

From my high school days, I would say I changed in some ways, more mature obviously, but remained decisive as I was, I'm also an avid reader as I was, but not as naive anymore of course, and hair is now longer. [Wink]

Posts: 919 | Registered: Aug 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Isis84
Member # 14716

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Isis84     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
No romance for me in high school - there were only 16 boys enrolled that year and they put all of them in one class ... so you guessed right, I was in all girls one ...

But I made a great group of friends at that time from other activity, we are all still friends today and do a lot of things together - and they welcomed my Egyptipan husband by preparing for us a comic wedding ceremony EU style since I was complaining about the purely bureaucratic MOJ experience ...

So Almaz, I envy you a little for your roses [Smile] but I got my romance now and great friends on top of it, so I am happy with this deal [Smile]

Posts: 119 | From: here and there | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com