EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Share Your Egyptian Experiences/Love & Marriage chat » Sssst... (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Sssst...
Culture Club
Member # 13767

Rate Member
Icon 10 posted      Profile for Culture Club     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
How strong is Egyptian man at the first night?
Posts: 756 | From: ...be solution... | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
foreignluvr
Member # 5854

Icon 1 posted      Profile for foreignluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
How strong??? [Confused]

I do not understand what you mean!

--------------------
"And in the end, the love we take will be equal to the love we make."
~The Beatles~

Posts: 895 | From: Atlanta, GA. | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Vader-
Member # 14189

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Vader-   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
In bed. [Roll Eyes]
Posts: 6335 | From: Straight to my heart. | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Soon you shall know, CC! [Wink]
Posts: 30135 | From: The owner of this website killed ES....... | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tina m
Member # 13845

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for tina m     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
assumin they are virgins it will take maybe 5 mins and they will blow yr brains out lol

remind u i said assumin!!!

--------------------
your ass is so tight when you fart only a dog can hear it.when you queef only a cat can hear that one.

Posts: 9776 | From: You like If only mosquitoes sucked fat instead of blood. | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Can you be a little more romantic, tina, it's their first night together, you know? [Wink]
Posts: 30135 | From: The owner of this website killed ES....... | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mysterious girl
Member # 14191

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for mysterious girl     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
they are LASCIVIOUS [Razz]
Posts: 76 | From: "The Dessert" | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Vader-
Member # 14189

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Vader-   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Can't say tina doesn't have a point. [Big Grin]
Posts: 6335 | From: Straight to my heart. | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Almaz.
Member # 14025

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Almaz.     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Communicate verbally with your future husband and you will find out!
The essence of a successful relationship is communication. [Wink]

Posts: 919 | Registered: Aug 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pressure makes diamonds
Member # 14028

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pressure makes diamonds     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i really don't think she wanted him to talk at all at her first night heh

--------------------
Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Teach him how to fish and you get rid of him all weekend.
-- Zenna Schaffer
Some folks are wise and some otherwise.
-- Josh Billings

Posts: 1499 | From: Dark Side of the Moon | Registered: Aug 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Well-Behaved Women Nvr Make History:

Yup, looks like Amr really has a point here! [Big Grin]
tina m
Member # 13845

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for tina m     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
well im sure they can be romantic and all before the bed but geeez u cant tell me a virgin man can goo all night without poppin a load after the first 2 or 3 mins!!!his first time experience!!!!
im not that niaeve

--------------------
your ass is so tight when you fart only a dog can hear it.when you queef only a cat can hear that one.

Posts: 9776 | From: You like If only mosquitoes sucked fat instead of blood. | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Vader-
Member # 14189

Member Rated:
quote:
Originally posted by tina kamal:
well im sure they can be romantic and all before the bed but geeez u cant tell me a virgin man can goo all night without poppin a load after the first 2 or 3 mins!!!his first time experience!!!!
im not that niaeve

Tina, I used to hate your misspelling in the beginning, but now you make me smile.

[Smile] Sorry for hating it. It's really cool, in a weird kind of way. Lolz.

_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
quote:
without poppin a load after the first 2 or 3 mins!!!

I said more romantic, tina! [Eek!]
Almaz.
Member # 14025

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Almaz.     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

I meant BEFORE getting married [Wink]
Posts: 919 | Registered: Aug 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tina m
Member # 13845

Rate Member
oooooooooooooooooooooooooooops my bad ok she can dream!!!lol

--------------------

Sashyra8
Member # 14488

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sashyra8     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Tigerlily:
quote:
without poppin a load after the first 2 or 3 mins!!!

I said more romantic, tina! [Eek!]
Seems she understood more explicit. [Roll Eyes]
Posts: 3833 | From: here,there,everywhere | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tina m
Member # 13845

Rate Member
well she did not bluntly say what about on the first night and i was assumin she ment sex!
if ya could be a little more explicit then i wouldnt be thinkin naughty!!!

i have a potty brain today sorry!!i always just say what comes to mine in some situations and blowin came to mind!!!

--------------------

_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
For CC:

101 Things NOT to say on your wedding night!

1. But everybody looks funny naked!
2. You woke me up for that?
3. Did I mention the video camera?
4. Do you smell something burning?
5. (in a janitor's closet) And they say romance is dead...
6. Try breathing through your nose.
7. A little rug burn ever hurt anyone!
8. Is that a Medic-Alert Pendant?
9. Sweetheart, did you lock the back door?
10. But whipped cream makes me break out.
11. Person 1: This is your first time..right?
Person 2: Yeah.. today
12. Hurry up! This room rents by the hour!
13. Can you please pass me the remote control?
14. Do you accept Visa?
15. ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ
16. On second thought, let's turn off the lights.
17. And to think- I was really trying to pick up your friend!
18. So much for mouth-to-mouth.
19. (using body paint) Try not to leave any stains, okay?
20. Hope you're as good looking when I'm sober...
21. (holding a banana) It's just a little trick I learned at the zoo!
22. Do you get any premium movie channels?
23. Try not to smear my make-up, will ya!
24. (preparing to use peanut butter sexually) But I just steam-cleaned this couch!
25. Got any penicillin?
26. But I just brushed my teeth...
27. Smile, you're on Candid Camera!
28. I thought you had the keys to the handcuffs!
29. I want a baby!
30. So much for the fulfillment of sexual fantasies!
31. (in a menage a trois) Why am I doing all the work?
32. Maybe we should call Dr. Ruth...
33. Did you know the ceiling needs painting?
34. I think you have it on backwards.
35. When is this supposed to feel good?
36. Put that blender back in the kitchen where it belongs!
37. You're good enough to do this for a living!
38. Is that blood on the headboard?
39. Did I remember to take my pill?
40. Are you sure I don't know you from somewhere?
41. I wish we got the Playboy channel...
42. That leak better be from the waterbed!
43. I told you it wouldn't work without batteries!
44. But my cat always sleeps on that pillow..
45. Did I tell you my Aunt Martha died in this bed?
46. If you quit smoking you might have more endurance..
47. No, really... I do this part better myself!
48. It's nice being in bed with a woman I don't have to inflate!
49. This would be more fun with a few more people..
50. You're almost as good as my ex!
51. Do you know the definition of statutory rape?
52. Is that you I smell or is this mattress stuffed with rotten potatoes?
53. You look younger than you feel.
54. Perhaps you're just out of practice.
55. You sweat more than a galloping stallion!
56. They're not cracker crumbs, it's just a rash.
57. Now I know why he/she dumped you...
58. Does your husband own a sawed-off shotgun?
59. You give me reason to conclude that foreplay is overrated.
60. What tampon?
61. Have you ever considered liposuction?
62. And to think, I didn't even have to buy you dinner!
63. What are you planning to make for breakfast?
64. I have a confession...
65. I was so horny tonight I would have taken a duck home!
66. Are those real or am I just behind the times?
67. Were you by any chance repressed as a child?
68. Is that a hanging sculpture?
69. You'll still vote for me, won't you?
70. Did I mention my transsexual operation?
71. I really hate women who actually think sex means something!
72. Did you come yet, dear?
73. I'll tell you who I'm fanatasizing about if you tell me who you're fantasizing about...
74. A good plastic surgeon can take care of that in no time!
75. Does this count as a date?
76. Oprah Winfrey had a show about men like you!
77. Hic! I need another beer for this please.
78. I think biting is romantic- don't you?
79. Q: You can cook, too right?
A: (Whaddaya think I'm doin'?)
80. When would you like to meet my parents?
81. Man: Maybe it would help if I thought about someone I really like...
Woman: Yourself?
82. Have you seen 'Fatal Attraction'?
83. Sorry about the name tags, I'm not very good with names.
84. Don't mind me.. I always file my nails in bed.
85. (in a phone booth) Do you mind if I make a few phone calls?
86. I hope I didn't forget to turn the gas oven off. Do you have a light?
87. Don't worry, my dog's really friendly for a Doberman.
88. Sorry but I don't do toes!
89. You could at least ACT like you're enjoying it!
90. Petroleum jelly or no petroleum jelly, I said NO!
91. Keep it down, my mother is a light sleeper...
92. I'll bet you didn't know I work for 'The Enquirer'.
93. So that's why they call you MR. Flash!
94. My old girlfriend used to do it a LOT longer!
95. Is this a sin too?
96. I've slept with more women than Wilt Chamberlain!
97. Hey, when is it going to be my friend's turn?
98. Long kisses clog my sinuses...
99. Please understand that I'm only doing this for a raise...
100. How long do you plan to be 'almost there'?
101. You mean you're NOT my blind date?

http://www.egyptsearch.com/forums/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=3;t=002574#000000

Other than that I hope you very much enjoy your first night together as a married couple! Good luck! [Wink]

Culture Club
Member # 13767

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Culture Club     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
well she did not bluntly say what about on the first night and i was assumin she ment sex!
if ya could be a little more explicit then i wouldnt be thinkin naughty!!!

Yes, I mean sex [Big Grin]
Posts: 756 | From: ...be solution... | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Culture Club
Member # 13767

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Culture Club     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
assumin they are virgins it will take maybe 5 mins and they will blow yr brains out lol

Oh, the problem is I don't know how to recognize the "signs" if he's still virgin or not, hihihi [Big Grin]
Vader-
Member # 14189

Member Rated:
Hug him, if he shudders and spasms, he's a virgin. Lol. Ask the expert virgin here. [Big Grin]
Culture Club
Member # 13767

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Almaz.:

Yes Almaz, and he asked for 24 hours non stop "activity". He is joking, sah? [Big Grin]
Pressure makes diamonds
Member # 14028

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pressure makes diamonds     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
words are free and i got sad news for ya girl
who talk much about it doesn't do much about it

--------------------
Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Teach him how to fish and you get rid of him all weekend.
-- Zenna Schaffer
Some folks are wise and some otherwise.
-- Josh Billings

Posts: 1499 | From: Dark Side of the Moon | Registered: Aug 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tina m
Member # 13845

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Culture Club:
quote:

Oh, the problem is I don't know how to recognize the "signs" if he's still virgin or not, hihihi [Big Grin]
lets put it this way if he gets on top of ya in sticks it in yr thighs and doesnt know where to put it u will know hes a virgin!!!
Culture Club
Member # 13767

Rate Member
quote:
quote:
quote:

lets put it this way if he gets on top of ya in sticks it in yr thighs and doesnt know where to put it u will know hes a virgin!!!
Hihihihihihi... [Big Grin] [Big Grin]
Culture Club
Member # 13767

Rate Member
quote:
words are free and i got sad news for ya girl
who talk much about it doesn't do much about it

Great so, I should not worry. [Big Grin]
Habeeby
Member # 14429

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Habeeby     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
For once i remain silent on this subject... [Wink] [Big Grin] I have found a treasure and i will keep it secret...
Posts: 1797 | From: By my husband's side | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Almaz.
Member # 14025

Rate Member
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Almaz.:

Yes Almaz, and he asked for 24 hours non stop "activity". He is joking, sah? [Big Grin]
You know when you are 'hungry' and you are visualizing a fantastic meal: you see the meal being a 6 course meal; starting with the soup ending with dessert and in between you have a salad, then cold cuts, then pasta then the meat, potatoes and veggies, you think it's not going to be enough...you think you should maybe start with a cheese plate or maybe end with a cheese plate, or maybe have a pizza in between courses [Big Grin] and you imagine yourself going through that meal and eating non-stop..but when the meal is served, after that pasta (4th course) you need a long break! [Wink]
Kalila : )
Member # 14517

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kalila : )         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Smile] [Smile] [Big Grin]
Posts: 3945 | From: ' Res Contr ' Amor non es guirens, lai on sos poders s'atura | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Momma_Dukes
Member # 14252

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Momma_Dukes   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
all men are different. why does everyone think egyptian men are their own species or some sh*t like that? i been with one that took hours to finish, all the way down to one that finished in 30 secs...in or out and I ended up having to train him to last. They are all diferent.
Posts: 2757 | From: YOU CAN ONLY SEE WHAT I CHOOSE TO SHOW, THERE IS SO MUCH MORE YOU JUST DONT KNOW | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Miss Sharm
Member # 12405

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Miss Sharm     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

Ask Josette aka vickyjones, I am sure that she can fill you in on all that you need to know [Big Grin] [Big Grin]
Posts: 1244 | From: we come in peace | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ramesses
Member # 13179

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ramesses     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

not much different from the previous million man u ve slept with

congratulation

http://i11.tinypic.com/85nxs75.jpg

WELCOME

Posts: 552 | From: Cairo | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
karla
Member # 5472

Icon 1 posted      Profile for karla         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
is boring...always the same photo [Roll Eyes] [Roll Eyes] [Roll Eyes]
Posts: 1414 | From: far away | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Alchemist
Member # 12318

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Alchemist     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Umm.. are you ok today Ramesses? Although I do not know Culture Club, she does not seem to be the type to sleep around. She is just inquiring because I believe she is soon to get married and just making a little joke. Chill out a little.
Posts: 1879 | From: Going to Graceland | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Makbeta
Member # 14401

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Makbeta     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
CC was just joking... OMG Can't we joke here anymore? [Roll Eyes]
Posts: 2807 | From: Europe | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ramesses
Member # 13179

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ramesses     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by karla:

its not a (photo)

its a stamp, and will forever be the same

Posts: 552 | From: Cairo | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ky_sunshine
Member # 11226

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for ky_sunshine     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Big Grin]
Posts: 334 | From: kentucky | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Desertgirl
Member # 12450

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Desertgirl     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Ramesses:
quote:
Originally posted by karla:

its not a (photo)

its a stamp, and will forever be the same

Don't you have another one?? (with a goodlooking, gorgeous guy if possible [Wink] )
Posts: 2932 | From: Just now and then | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ramesses
Member # 13179

Rate Member
that goodlooking guy will not represent extreme stupidity ... this one is the best

welcome

Vader-
Member # 14189

Member Rated:
Oops.
Culture Club
Member # 13767

Rate Member
It could be a joke and serious question for me.

There is a myth of public opinion in my country about Arab men that they have hot blood/strong/high in doing "the activity" and have big "instruments" too. When my relatives knew about my relation with an Egyptian man, they were suprised and asked whether I will be so strong enough to "receive" him in bed.

I don't have a heart to offend anybody's feeling.

_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
CC, don't have so many worries, you'll be ready for him at the right time! [Wink]
yorkshire rose
Member # 12072

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for yorkshire rose   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Culture just go with the flow and stop worrying about youre first night.
Just look forward to it really, you dont need any of us to tell you wht our fellas are like in bed, They truelly are all different i guess.
i JUST HOPE YOURS WILL BE AS GOOD AS MINE HEHEHEHEHEEHH.
As long as hes not selfish in bed then your a lucky girl.
Stop worrying of his size, really size doesnt matter,its really the weay hell use it.
And they are all different sizes,
I think its a myth that they asay these men are all huge in the bellow regions.
Stop worrying and enjoy.

--------------------
Alison Faragalla

Posts: 4149 | From: Egypt | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Desertgirl
Member # 12450

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Desertgirl     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Lots of details here early in the morning. [Big Grin] [Wink]
Posts: 2932 | From: Just now and then | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Yeah surely nicer to read than the morning news! [Wink]
Sashyra8
Member # 14488

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sashyra8     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
<And they are all different sizes,
I think its a myth that they asay these men are all huge in the bellow regions.
Stop worrying and enjoy. >

ROFL [Big Grin] [Wink]

Posts: 3833 | From: here,there,everywhere | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Habeeby
Member # 14429

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Habeeby     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
He came 2 me 1 nite...
Entering my bedroom in the dark...
Exploring my naked body...
He licked, sucked, swallowed and had his fill of me...
when satisfied he left me once again...
I was so hurt...

THAT DAMN MOSQUITO!!!!! [Razz]

Posts: 1797 | From: By my husband's side | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Vader-
Member # 14189

Member Rated:
Bad habee, mosquitoes don't lick. [Wink]
anthropos
Member # 9410

Icon 1 posted      Profile for anthropos     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
CC just hope that he is not a virgin who has been watching a lot of porno. Then it will be a big disappointment for you. And the first time will probably last about 10 seconds. you just have to hope that he will be up for more rounds!!!
Posts: 2184 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com