EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Share Your Egyptian Experiences/Love & Marriage chat » CrackHead Dance

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: CrackHead Dance
tina m
Member # 13845

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for tina m     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
this is what i should be doing from all the fightin in here today is everyone on crack??

http://youtube.com/watch?v=zTvNal0fOCo

http://youtube.com/watch?v=Ewavo7lSEDQ&feature=related

http://youtube.com/watch?v=PfWxWzZ3kXw&feature=related

http://youtube.com/watch?v=1CFQlyon1P0

Posts: 9776 | From: You like If only mosquitoes sucked fat instead of blood. | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
KhrystianA
Member # 13967

Icon 1 posted      Profile for KhrystianA     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
LMMFAO!!!! [Big Grin]
Posts: 46 | From: Ina Makha | Registered: Aug 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
KhrystianA
Member # 13967

Icon 1 posted      Profile for KhrystianA     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
http://youtube.com/watch?v=Wf7belbWbfo [Big Grin]
Posts: 46 | From: Ina Makha | Registered: Aug 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Momma_Dukes
Member # 14252

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Momma_Dukes   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
please, no, spare us all and dont dance. the floor wont be able to support it.
Posts: 2757 | From: YOU CAN ONLY SEE WHAT I CHOOSE TO SHOW, THERE IS SO MUCH MORE YOU JUST DONT KNOW | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ramesses
Member # 13179

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ramesses     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by PeaceAtLast:

hey slut .. i missed you really ..

http://i27.tinypic.com/faxv2w.jpg

enjoy johhny cash

hey tina .. i quoted her so dont be stupid and attack me [Big Grin]

Posts: 552 | From: Cairo | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Momma_Dukes
Member # 14252

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Momma_Dukes   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
telling tina not to be stupid is like telling a pig to go moo. just aint gonna happen boo boo. hay when you call me a slut i get hott.

btw that pic is awesome....can i keep it?

Posts: 2757 | From: YOU CAN ONLY SEE WHAT I CHOOSE TO SHOW, THERE IS SO MUCH MORE YOU JUST DONT KNOW | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tina m
Member # 13845

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for tina m     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Ramesses:
quote:

hey slut .. i missed you really ..

http://i27.tinypic.com/faxv2w.jpg

enjoy johhny cash

hey tina .. i quoted her so dont be stupid and attack me [Big Grin]

hahahahah
i know now lol
thanks for clarfin that!

Posts: 9776 | From: You like If only mosquitoes sucked fat instead of blood. | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ramesses
Member # 13179

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ramesses     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
telling tina not to be stupid is like telling a pig to go moo. just aint gonna happen boo boo. hay when you call me a slut i get hott.

u get hot ?? .. good .. so if you are in egypt im sure you could find millions to satisfy you .. but they will not pay you .. so take the money before going with him any place .. enjoy

and dont ask if u could keep the photo ,, its for you .. u can keep it on the wall of your room to remind you always who you are

Posts: 552 | From: Cairo | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tina m
Member # 13845

Rate Member
good tell her like it is and maybe she will be a better person!!!

--------------------
your ass is so tight when you fart only a dog can hear it.when you queef only a cat can hear that one.

Momma_Dukes
Member # 14252

Rate Member
quote:
quote:

u get hot ?? .. good .. so if you are in egypt im sure you could find millions to satisfy you .. but they will not pay you .. so take the money before going with him any place .. enjoy

and dont ask if u could keep the photo ,, its for you .. u can keep it on the wall of your room to remind you always who you are

or i can do what egyptian men do, just **** old hookers like tina and a few others so i can get my poor little virgin hands on their money and a green card because my father is to big of an opium addict to provide for the family.
oh sorry, didnt mean to talk about you.
so tell me, how old and fat is YOUR woman?

elizabethN
Member # 14096

Icon 1 posted      Profile for elizabethN     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ramesses here we go - another egyptian with diarrea of the mouth and constipation of the brain. Yea you know about whores cause your first experience probibly was with one. Go choke your chicken dude.
Posts: 1369 | From: California | Registered: Aug 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Momma_Dukes
Member # 14252

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by tina kamal:
good tell her like it is and maybe she will be a better person!!!

you know it dont work that way or else you wouldnt be dripping mayo and ham down your filthy tank top right now...you would be out at the gym losing some stones.
a person like you and all the other fools here that are allowing me to sit here and laugh as i rile them up for my own personal amusement isnt the one who is going to tell me what makes me a better person.
like i said, this is the I N T E R N E T....
its not life stupid! i dont need some words on a computer to tell me anything. when i walk out of here, i will not even think once aobut yall...and as im out at roxxy 2nite, your lard ass will still be here, probably workin on her 18th ham sandwich wondering why you are such an ogre.

tina m
Member # 13845

Rate Member
i would rather be sittin here then at a bar like a prostitue!!!!with that said poof yr gone!!!

--------------------
your ass is so tight when you fart only a dog can hear it.when you queef only a cat can hear that one.

Ramesses
Member # 13179

Rate Member
FYI
i am not looking for anybody's money .. or any colour card .. i live ok in my country .. most of those who marry foreiners are the loosers working in tourism and hardly colud afford a life ..
but this is not everybody in egypt .. coz why a respectable man will think of risking his life and his kids lifes with a foriegner ?

the marriages for love is very rare and its the exceptian of the case.

and its not any of your business how lod is my woman or how fat ...

just watch ur ass as its dangerous to walk in egypt alone at night ..

Ramesses
Member # 13179

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by bettyN:
Ramesses here we go - another egyptian with diarrea of the mouth and constipation of the brain. Yea you know about whores cause your first experience probibly was with one. Go choke your chicken dude.

1.5 million dollar house slut is here [Big Grin] [Big Grin]
welcome bitch
if iam with diarrea of the mouth so what are you ? .. you cant control ur ugly words and you attack everybody and finally u acuse me of diarrea of the mouth [Big Grin] [Big Grin] what a slut

Momma_Dukes
Member # 14252

Rate Member
quote:
quote:

welcome bitch
if iam with diarrea of the mouth so what are you ? .. you cant control ur ugly words and you attack everybody and finally u acuse me of diarrea of the mouth [Big Grin] [Big Grin] what a slut

hay i thought i was the slut around here...now im jealous:(
Ramesses
Member # 13179

Rate Member
quote:
quote:
quote:

welcome bitch

hay i thought i was the slut around here...now im jealous:(
she is a junior slut babe
you are the senior here [Big Grin] [Big Grin]

KhrystianA
Member # 13967

LMMFAO!! [Big Grin]
caringforwomen
Member # 14617

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for caringforwomen     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The crack dance was funny.
Posts: 384 | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
KhrystianA
Member # 13967

Gotta git ma daily dose of laughter [Big Grin]

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com