EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Share Your Egyptian Experiences/Love & Marriage chat » What attracted you to your Egyptian SO?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: What attracted you to your Egyptian SO?
lovingmylife
Member # 13695

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lovingmylife     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What attracted you to your Egyptian SO?

Was it looks? Sense of humor?

Kindness? Religiousness?

Posts: 1039 | Registered: Jun 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ayisha
Member # 4713

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ayisha     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think by 'religiousness' you mean piety.

His piety and his smile, in that order

--------------------
If you don't learn from your mistakes, there's no sense making them.

Posts: 15090 | From: http://www.egyptalk.com/forum/ | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
didi_elsayed
Member # 4763

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for didi_elsayed     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
mmmm [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin] I think that his innocence,his kindness,his way of thinking,his smile...mostly his innocent look..it was like if one child were looking at me...i dont know how to explain..its weird!lol

--------------------
"If you judge people, you have no time to love them"

Posts: 1134 | From: NoNe oF uR BuSiNeS | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tina m
Member # 13845

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for tina m     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
for me it was his long wavy black hair and his eyes
and the fact he wasnt a 20 yr old kid
lol
tall dark and handsome!!!

--------------------
your ass is so tight when you fart only a dog can hear it.when you queef only a cat can hear that one.

Posts: 9776 | From: You like If only mosquitoes sucked fat instead of blood. | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Korvin's
Member # 14099

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Korvin's     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
LOL.
Posts: 890 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Habeeby
Member # 14429

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Habeeby     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It was his very big...... heart [Wink]
Posts: 1797 | From: By my husband's side | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
elizabethN
Member # 14096

Icon 1 posted      Profile for elizabethN     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
the whole package. His beautiful eyes, his smile, his personality, his intelligence, his loving nature, his honestly, his innocence, and most important how much he truly loves me.
Posts: 1369 | From: California | Registered: Aug 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
didi_elsayed
Member # 4763

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for didi_elsayed     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
So hep hep Huray for the decent egeyptian men who genuinely loves us,lol [Big Grin]
There are still lucky women on this forum being loved by their lovely egyptian husbands,isnt it sweet...many times we feel lucky while reading all sad stories...Anyway i wish all of you successful and happy life with your couples girls! [Big Grin]

--------------------

Posts: 1134 | From: NoNe oF uR BuSiNeS | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
didi_elsayed
Member # 4763

Member Rated:
quote:
Originally posted by Habeeby:
It was his very big...... heart [Wink]

ROFL [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin] habeeby this is very important dear i cant deny,lolll! [Big Grin]
young at heart
Member # 10365

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for young at heart     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
For me his lovely nature. His calm attitude towards everything.
Posts: 4476 | From: Scotland | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mysterious girl
Member # 14191

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for mysterious girl     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
my egyptian guy is tall and handsome, he is hot he is like a magnet..
BUT the appearance can deceived..
its better to look for inside rather than outside [Smile]

Posts: 76 | From: "The Dessert" | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Member # 14248

Icon 1 posted      Profile for *********     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Caring, romantic, honesty, love of nature, kindness to others, gentleness, ...................oh too much to list here

[Cool]

Posts: 3416 | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
anthropos
Member # 9410

Icon 1 posted      Profile for anthropos     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
His looks, his manliness, and his voice when speaking Arabic. His way of showing his feelings without being embarrassed. His sweet ways of trying to speak English. His love for me. His different way of looking at life, and religion and God and his obvious love for his family. His laughter, so infectious!
Posts: 2184 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Chef Mick
Member # 11209

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Chef Mick     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
the whole package, all around good man,and sooooooooo romantic
Posts: 9443 | From: USA...... | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
anthropos
Member # 9410

Icon 1 posted      Profile for anthropos     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hey where is my baby thread??

nevermind, the baby is still inside, starting to think seriously that it has decided to stay in there. I am getting depressed!!!

Posts: 2184 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Chef Mick
Member # 11209

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Chef Mick     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Anthropos:
hey where is my baby thread??

nevermind, the baby is still inside, starting to think seriously that it has decided to stay in there. I am getting depressed!!!

when are you do? [Smile] good luck to you and hope it decides to come soon [Smile]
Posts: 9443 | From: USA...... | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
elizabethN
Member # 14096

Icon 1 posted      Profile for elizabethN     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
E DIDI - hip hip horay? Thought this was a post taking about what attracted us to our man not a cheer leading ralley.
Posts: 1369 | From: California | Registered: Aug 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
didi_elsayed
Member # 4763

Member Rated:
lolll Betty you are right about it [Big Grin]
I was just kidding sure [Wink] [Big Grin]

--------------------

elizabethN
Member # 14096

sorry don't get you DE [Confused]
didi_elsayed
Member # 4763

Member Rated:
quote:
Originally posted by bettyN:
E DIDI - hip hip horay? Thought this was a post taking about what attracted us to our man not a cheer leading ralley.

I mean Betty that i was just kidding...and that you are right about the main topic and i was just kidding...
Sorry maybe my english is not very good and thats why you dont understand me so well. [Smile]

mysticheart
Member # 6838

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for mysticheart   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Everything about him, from the sound of his voice, his look, his intelligence, his values, his caring, his wants in life, just everything. Still mesmerizes me hehe... hope everyone is doing well, Anthropos, hope delivery goes well, dont worry will happen any time hehe the minute you have given up hope that it will hahahahaha Best wishes for you and baby

--------------------
http://image.lafemmebonita.com/c/av879029.jpg

Posts: 2410 | From: Indiana, USA | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com