EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Share Your Egyptian Experiences/Love & Marriage chat » True love is the most important thing

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: True love is the most important thing
VanillaBullshit
Member # 10873

Icon 1 posted      Profile for VanillaBullshit     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yes it is
Posts: 2404 | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ayisha
Member # 4713

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ayisha     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by VanillaBullshit:
Yes it is

[Eek!] [Big Grin] [Wink] [Razz] [Cool]
Posts: 15090 | From: http://www.egyptalk.com/forum/ | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Vader-
Member # 14189

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Vader-   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ayisha, talk about over enthusiasm. [Big Grin]
Posts: 6335 | From: Straight to my heart. | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Alchemist
Member # 12318

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Alchemist     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I saw the topic and rolled my eyes, I saw the author and thought wtf, I saw the picture and it all made sense. [Big Grin]
Posts: 1879 | From: Going to Graceland | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
VanillaBullshit
Member # 10873

Icon 1 posted      Profile for VanillaBullshit     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i can haz tru luvz

--------------------

Posts: 2404 | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
naya
Member # 13958

Icon 1 posted      Profile for naya     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Luckily, everybody can express true love when she/he finds the right thing to love [Wink]
Posts: 77 | From: egypt | Registered: Aug 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Vader-
Member # 14189

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Vader-   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
lol@ i can haz
Posts: 6335 | From: Straight to my heart. | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
elizabethN
Member # 14096

Icon 1 posted      Profile for elizabethN     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Maybe you love "a thing". LOL see your still here Ms. God of Egypt. To bad so sad. [Frown]
Posts: 1369 | From: California | Registered: Aug 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
didi_elsayed
Member # 4763

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for didi_elsayed     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
lolllllll this lady have a big potential for "love" [Wink]

--------------------
"If you judge people, you have no time to love them"

Posts: 1134 | From: NoNe oF uR BuSiNeS | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
elizabethN
Member # 14096

Icon 1 posted      Profile for elizabethN     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
what are you saying didsey?
Posts: 1369 | From: California | Registered: Aug 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Momma_Dukes
Member # 14252

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Momma_Dukes   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
whoa i thought that was me for a minute there
Posts: 2757 | From: YOU CAN ONLY SEE WHAT I CHOOSE TO SHOW, THERE IS SO MUCH MORE YOU JUST DONT KNOW | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by VanillaBullshit:
Yes it is

LOL, VB, and of course it had to be a Western woman in the pic because Muslim women neither go to the pub nor give.... [Roll Eyes]
Posts: 30135 | From: The owner of this website killed ES....... | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
VanillaBullshit
Member # 10873

It's just a funny pic, you don't have to turn everything into your personal hate/troll fest to gain attention.

--------------------

Vader-
Member # 14189

Member Rated:
What the hell TL ? Have they driven you mad or what ?
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 3 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
VB if I would have posted the same image but displaying a Muslima in headscarf what you think what kind of responses I would have received?

Muslim hater.... right.

But I guess since it's a Western woman pictured there it's okay for everybody. I just hope she ain't German!!

Posts: 30135 | From: The owner of this website killed ES....... | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Vader-
Member # 14189

Member Rated:
Search for drunk girl in google images and tell me what you see.
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Vader:
Search for drunk girl in google images and tell me what you see.

Sorry but I only google for 'sexy men'!! [Wink]

Please VB or Vader do me a favor. Work on that picture a little and exchange the woman with your own image exactly in the same position. I will surely have a heartily laugh! [Razz]

Momma_Dukes
Member # 14252

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Momma_Dukes   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
its also the biggest pain in my azz too.
Posts: 2757 | From: YOU CAN ONLY SEE WHAT I CHOOSE TO SHOW, THERE IS SO MUCH MORE YOU JUST DONT KNOW | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Vader-
Member # 14189

Member Rated:
I have a picture of my doing foreplay on my pepsi bottle.

Is your craze phase over ?

_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by PeaceAtLast:
its also the biggest pain in my azz too.

[Eek!]

Are you trying to give me shock therapy today?? [Big Grin]

Btw, Vader, I hope you got my joke and take it easy. Otherwise I have to believe we don't have the same sense of humor! [Wink]

Momma_Dukes
Member # 14252

Rate Member
what vader?

well tiger, love is a pain. at least for me it is. i get too deep and i hate thinking about a man all the time, like we do in a new relationship. i get too overwhelmed with passion and it cuts into my life.

lol

Superwoman
Member # 14656

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Superwoman     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Tigerlilly, your point is not valid. Muslim women dont go to bed wearing head scarves, the head scarf is for the outside, so YES if you posted a picture of a muslim woman in a scarf, in a pub giving head to a bottle - It would most definately be an attack on muslim women.
Posts: 918 | From: Earth | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 13 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What is not valid??

See it as an open air pub if it fits your picture better.

I see it like this: Don't you dare ever insult Muslim women on this forum - but Western women are all sl*ts and they don't mind!! [Roll Eyes]

And unfortuately there's too much crap like this going on on this board!!

Superwoman
Member # 14656

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Superwoman     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Tigerlilly.

1. You dont know what faith this woman is, she isn't wearing any religious symbols.

2. You dont know what nationality this woman is.

3. This woman was not forced to do this, it was her choice.

4. If people take this as a representation of 'western non muslim women' then it is their problem, and it is fuelled by behaviour,societies and images that are available worldwide. You would do better to fight for women's rights and less sexualization of women within western societies than try to turn this into being about muslim women.

What should shock you is how even women in the west buy into their existance being about how they can 'pleasure a man', people will laugh at the photo, men will look and dream, and what is it really saying?

Its saying, women are here to please men, 'look boys, you could have fun with me' do you think that is respectful?

If you are asking for muslim women to degrade themselves in the same way and make their entire existance be about 'how to pleasure men' then you will be waiting a looooong time.

Posts: 918 | From: Earth | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com