EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Share Your Egyptian Experiences/Love & Marriage chat » WHO has received these nasty pms

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: WHO has received these nasty pms
Chef Mick
Member # 11209

Rate Member
Icon 13 posted      Profile for Chef Mick     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
they are from mazzan or yanal or whoever he is.
#1 [Eek!]
i got 2 today with private pictures , anyone else can admit they have received these,

Posts: 9443 | From: USA...... | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
advocate
Member # 13367

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for advocate     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nope..I haven't [Confused]
Posts: 1917 | From: WALES | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Chef Mick
Member # 11209

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Chef Mick     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by advocate:
Nope..I haven't [Confused]

i am glad for you, this guy should be handled. especially when sending them to woman, who wants to see that, [Mad]
Posts: 9443 | From: USA...... | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
advocate
Member # 13367

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for advocate     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Are they photos of him?
Posts: 1917 | From: WALES | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
yorkshire rose
Member # 12072

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for yorkshire rose   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i recived

--------------------
Alison Faragalla

Posts: 4149 | From: Egypt | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Almaz.
Member # 14025

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Almaz.     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
If you guys do not want to receive PMs from a user,just click on the username and then click on ignore - on the right side. [Wink]
Posts: 919 | Registered: Aug 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Chef Mick
Member # 11209

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Chef Mick     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
we will just want to know who received them

1-me
2-yorkie

Rumicrazieluv
Member # 12053

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rumicrazieluv     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Not me. Guess he knows I don't really give a ****
Posts: 1121 | From: Too crazy to look at a freakin map to find out.. | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Makbeta
Member # 14401

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Makbeta     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Not me.

But I received one pm earlier connected with this 'affair'.

Posts: 2807 | From: Europe | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Questionmarks
Member # 12336

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Questionmarks     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Not me. Guess why? [Wink]
Posts: 7202 | From: EU | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
seabreeze
Member # 10289

Icon 1 posted      Profile for seabreeze     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have received.
Look I'm sorry whatever is happening between these two but jeesh move on! She obviously doesn't want you, and whoever the girl is, get your stuff together for the sake of your kids and straighten up. The whole lot of you are bonkers and you probably deserve each other. [Roll Eyes]

Posts: 13440 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sashyra8
Member # 14488

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sashyra8     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by MICKY A:
#1 [Eek!]
i got 2 today with private pictures , anyone else can admit they have received these,

What do you mean private pictures?I've received pm's of him with pics of a guy he claims as Ali.
I've since that blocked him from sending me anymore pm's.
It was a normal pic.

Posts: 3833 | From: here,there,everywhere | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sashyra8
Member # 14488

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sashyra8     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I bet he has run of other female members that have already blocked him here,so now he's after the other gals that he still had not pm'ed. [Roll Eyes]
Posts: 3833 | From: here,there,everywhere | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
karla
Member # 5472

Icon 1 posted      Profile for karla         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Not me. Thanks to God!
Posts: 1414 | From: far away | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Chef Mick
Member # 11209

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Sashyra8:
quote:
Originally posted by MICKY A:
#1 [Eek!]

What do you mean private pictures?I've received pm's of him with pics of a guy he claims as Ali.
I've since that blocked him from sending me anymore pm's.
It was a normal pic.

they were nude pictures of her and some of her innocent children and family portraits .

so sad indeed [Frown]

lovingmylife
Member # 13695

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lovingmylife     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What's actually sad is thet women here don't take responsibility for their behavior and actions towards men they meet online and who happened to be members of ES message board.

If a woman introuduce herself to a man with a naked photo how does she expect from any man to respect her ever after?

I have seen in more than one occasion most of you here flirt and exchange messages of sexual content publicly with Egyptian men and other men on this very same forum.

You women are using your sexuality to attract the men and then when these men call you bad names you complain and can't understand why they don't take you seriously.

Some of you are even married! Going to kitchen forum to write a receipe won't change an image of you "ladies".

I think it's time finally for this message board to start rejecting such behavior.

Whoever is into cyber sex on this message board even though this place has children as members, they should not be supported because their already lost the respect and contributed to a bad image of woman ( all women here ).

Receiving those images after the fact is only the consequence of such behavior.

Posts: 1039 | Registered: Jun 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Member # 14677

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for *****     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
DISGRACEFUL

--------------------
Life is not measured by the breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.

Posts: 564 | From: planet earth | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tina m
Member # 13845

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for tina m     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
a stupid dumb ass!!!!!!

--------------------
your ass is so tight when you fart only a dog can hear it.when you queef only a cat can hear that one.

Posts: 9776 | From: You like If only mosquitoes sucked fat instead of blood. | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Makbeta
Member # 14401

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Makbeta     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
LML Are you in a 'good' mood joking or what??!!
Posts: 2807 | From: Europe | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
young at heart
Member # 10365

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for young at heart     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sorry but I have never flirted with any man Egyptian or otherwise on here. Most ladies are here to exchange information and chat about they're experiences about Egypt or they're own countries. To say most are here flirting is so wrong.
Posts: 4476 | From: Scotland | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lovingmylife
Member # 13695

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lovingmylife     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I am not sure if some of you know there is a website of Egyptian men who according to western women are "using" foriegn women for sex, visa, money and pictures posted.

These Egyptian guys are going to have the same website for foriegn women who do the same and use Egyptian men for sex, vacation and free meals.

These women are often married and some even have 2 husbands simulteniously ( which is illegal in most western countries according to laws )

You see what you got 'ladies' ! You got the same thing back.

If a man can prove that he has slept with you that is not a slander but Truth. Posting such website from Egypt is not illegal and surely that could damage your reputation until rest of your life.

It's not really nice to be 'known' for having sex with Egyptian man and all his friends without proper documentation and marriage.

What's even worse, some women here ( not all ) have sex with same guys! ( lack of communication and respect between each other ) All he needs to do is to change a nickname, and you fall for it. How dumb is that!

Having sex this way is called adultery.

So if website aginst Egyptian or any men whatsover exists, why would not the same website exists for foriegn women as well.

You "ladies" got what you asked for. This is not about Egyptian vs Western this is about "are you nuts vs. I am definitely not" .

Posts: 1039 | Registered: Jun 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Chef Mick
Member # 11209

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by lovingmylife:
What's actually sad is thet women here don't take responsibility for their behavior and actions towards men they meet online and who happened to be members of ES message board.

If a woman introuduce herself to a man with a naked photo of herself how does she expect from any man to respect her ever after?

I have seen in more than one occasion most of you here flirt and exchange messages of sexual content publicly with Egyptian men and other men on this very same forum.

You women are using your sexuality to attract the men and then when these men call you bad names you complain and can't understand why they don't take you seriously.

I think it's time finally for this message board to start rejecting such behavior.

Whoever is into cyber sex on this message board even though this place has children as members, they should not be supported because their already lost the respect and contributed to a bad image of woman ( all women here ).

Receiving those images after the fact is only the consequence of such behavior.

"Some of you are even married! Going to kitchen forum to write a "receipe" won't change an image of you "ladies". "
i just hope you are not talking about me [Mad]
i have no time to look at disgusting pictures of anyone nor i want to.you are the one taking up for the men here . you dont know anymore then we do and as flirting , indirectly you are for taking up for the men. so please do us all a favor and SHUT UP, for the love of god woman , get a life [Mad]

"You "ladies" got what you asked for. This is not about Egyptian vs Western this is about "are you nuts vs. I am definitely not" .

we are all nuts ladies did ya read that [Big Grin]
you are the nut job sorry to say [Roll Eyes]

Chef Mick
Member # 11209

Rate Member
oh i am going to the kitchen anyone wants to join me, you can help me write a recipe [Big Grin] [Big Grin]
Habeeby
Member # 14429

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Habeeby     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I received PM but with normla photo's, how come i don't get the naughty ones?????
Posts: 1797 | From: By my husband's side | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kalila : )
Member # 14517

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kalila : )         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
didnt pm me either
Posts: 3945 | From: ' Res Contr ' Amor non es guirens, lai on sos poders s'atura | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
young at heart
Member # 10365

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for young at heart     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Mickey, you must know a womens place is in the kitchen [Big Grin] . No trying to get those chains of now!!!!!!
Posts: 4476 | From: Scotland | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
young at heart
Member # 10365

Rate Member
Meant to say, would love to join you in the kitchen but I'm still taking your advice and on the floor with a pillow due to my back [Razz]
Chef Mick
Member # 11209

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by young at heart:
Mickey, you must know a womens place is in the kitchen [Big Grin] . No trying to get those chains of now!!!!!!

well grab you ball and chains and get in here [Big Grin] [Big Grin]
young at heart
Member # 10365

Rate Member
Ok on my hands and knees, making my way through!! [Big Grin] [Big Grin]
Mohamed72
Member # 14893

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mohamed72     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
this is bad. This man is not a good man if he sending photos like that.

my advice is not open them.

moh

Posts: 6 | From: Maadi | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com