EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Share Your Egyptian Experiences/Love & Marriage chat » Burn the roof of ur mouth

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Burn the roof of ur mouth
tina m
Member # 13845

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for tina m     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
has any of u ever burned the roof of yr mouth and skin came off!!!that hurts so bad!!
i am usein camphophinique for the pain what else would be good for pain?

Posts: 9776 | From: You like If only mosquitoes sucked fat instead of blood. | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hibbah
Member # 12156

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Hibbah     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i just burned my mouth on this horrible pizza- i thought it was going to be good- grilled chicken, jalapenos, and artichokes, but no- the sauce tasted like hunts tomato sauce.

I didnt know that you COULD do something about the pain, I just ignore it.

When in doubt, pop a few tylenol. [Smile]

Posts: 1967 | From: USA | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tina m
Member # 13845

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for tina m     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
sure u can
there is anbosol and campho and anything that numbs pain for yr mouth!!!

--------------------
your ass is so tight when you fart only a dog can hear it.when you queef only a cat can hear that one.

Posts: 9776 | From: You like If only mosquitoes sucked fat instead of blood. | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
seabreeze
Member # 10289

Icon 1 posted      Profile for seabreeze     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Pizza isn't good until you've burnt the roof of your mouth eating it. [Big Grin] Just rinse your mouth with cool water Tina and try not to tongue it, it should heal in a day or so. [Wink]
Posts: 13440 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tina m
Member # 13845

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by With a name like Smuckers:
Pizza isn't good until you've burnt the roof of your mouth eating it. [Big Grin] Just rinse your mouth with cool water Tina and try not to tongue it, it should heal in a day or so. [Wink]

ya its been to days and it just doesnt wanna heal it hurts everytime i eat!!
i made the mistake eattin carrots and coloflower and celery with some ranch dressing
ouch when they veggies hit the roof of my mouth that hurts!!

yorkshire rose
Member # 12072

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for yorkshire rose   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hehehehe i heard about this ranch dressing, Mystic is crazy for it too, i never heard of it, i does sound nice though.
Yes burnt my mouth so much and it hurts, but really i think biting my tongue is like the most painfull thing, i hate that to much.
I also hate to get mouth ulsers.

--------------------
Alison Faragalla

Posts: 4149 | From: Egypt | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
seabreeze
Member # 10289

Icon 1 posted      Profile for seabreeze     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by yorkshire rose:
hehehehe i heard about this ranch dressing, Mystic is crazy for it too, i never heard of it, i does sound nice though.
Yes burnt my mouth so much and it hurts, but really i think biting my tongue is like the most painfull thing, i hate that to much.

I am addicted to Ranch Dressing, too.
Easy Recipe for it YR:
(sorry off topic!)
1/2 cup mayo
1/2 cup milk
2 spoons vinegar
1/4 cup finely chopped green onions
1/2 tsp salt
1/4 tsp pepper
1-2 grated garlic cloves
splash of hot sauce or pinch of chili pepper

I mix it all together until the thickness is just as I want it (too thick add more milk, too thin add more mayo). Keep in a jar in the fridge and use to dip carrot or celery sticks, use for salad or dip your fries (chips) into. YUMMY. [Big Grin]

Posts: 13440 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tina m
Member # 13845

Rate Member
quote:

ooo yea its good with fresh salad or just plain raw veggies!!like a dip!!
i can send ya some next time i send tuff to egypt
cas nothin is better then hidden valley ranch !!!!
i cant believe that ranch dressing isnt all over the world!
is it only in america?

Sashyra8
Member # 14488

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sashyra8     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by tina kamal:
has any of u ever burned the roof of yr mouth and skin came off!!!that hurts so bad!!

For oral use,Xylocaine Viscous gel is the most widely used to numb oral mucous membranes,that is inside the mouth.You can apply with a q-tip or cotton swab directly on the affected area,or dilute it with some warm water and use it as mouthwash.
A prescription might be required,though. [Smile]

Posts: 3833 | From: here,there,everywhere | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tina m
Member # 13845

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Sashyra8:
quote:
Originally posted by tina kamal:

For oral use,Xylocaine Viscous gel is the most widely used to numb oral mucous membranes,that is inside the mouth.You can apply with a q-tip or cotton swab directly on the affected area,or dilute it with some warm water and use it as mouthwash.
A prescription might be required,though. [Smile]

wow i never heard of that!!!
where is that from?
is it stronger then oragel ?cas oragel does numb the area!!

Sashyra8
Member # 14488

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sashyra8     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yes,Tina,it's stronger than Oragel.For that reason you might need a prescription for it.Here were i live,though,i can get it without.Most of the time is used mixed with some other liquid as numbing mouthwash.Great for throat pain!.
Posts: 3833 | From: here,there,everywhere | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
yorkshire rose
Member # 12072

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for yorkshire rose   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
gonna try it girls, sounds yummy.

--------------------
Alison Faragalla

Posts: 4149 | From: Egypt | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Momma_Dukes
Member # 14252

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Momma_Dukes   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
vinegar or pickle juice neutralizes the burn on the skin and the pain goes away immediately. i dont know if it works in the mouth
Posts: 2757 | From: YOU CAN ONLY SEE WHAT I CHOOSE TO SHOW, THERE IS SO MUCH MORE YOU JUST DONT KNOW | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tootsie Roll
Member # 14812

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tootsie Roll     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
get benadryl and swish and gargle with it
Posts: 21 | From: right here, right now | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hibbah
Member # 12156

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Hibbah     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by With a name like Smuckers:
quote:

I am addicted to Ranch Dressing, too.
Easy Recipe for it YR:
(sorry off topic!)
1/2 cup mayo
1/2 cup milk
2 spoons vinegar
1/4 cup finely chopped green onions
1/2 tsp salt
1/4 tsp pepper
1-2 grated garlic cloves
splash of hot sauce or pinch of chili pepper

I mix it all together until the thickness is just as I want it (too thick add more milk, too thin add more mayo). Keep in a jar in the fridge and use to dip carrot or celery sticks, use for salad or dip your fries (chips) into. YUMMY. [Big Grin]

so, its really funny to me that people arent familiar with Ranch.

When I was at a Mcdonalds in London, I asked for ranch, and the lady gave me a funny look and gave me ketchup.

Posts: 1967 | From: USA | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com