EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Share Your Egyptian Experiences/Love & Marriage chat » Missing my husband

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Missing my husband
Tibe-at-work
Member # 14907

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tibe-at-work     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My husband is in Egypt alone because me and the kids couldnt get time of to go with him. He has been gone for nearly 2 weeks and sh!t it have been hard. However i have really learned to appriciate him, his love and the work he does in our family/our house. (HE CAN NEVER READ THIS- IT WILL BUST HIS EGO [Smile] )
I really think its good for couples to spent a little time apart. And to be honest i have also enjoyed the time. Watching girliemovies, eating candy a LOT OF CANDY with no one looking strange a me [Big Grin] , reading in bed for 1 hour before i sleep with no one to "fumble" around on my gorgeous body [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin] or asking me to turn off the light because he cant sleep.

A good feeling:
I MMMMMIIIIIISSSSSSSSSSS HIM but in a few days he will be home again.

Posts: 281 | From: Denmark | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
seabreeze
Member # 10289

Icon 1 posted      Profile for seabreeze     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
I really think its good for couples to spent a little time apart.
I agree. Since we've been married I was only without my husband so far for 3 days and he called me all day over and over and over and over the entire time. As much as you think you might want to get away (and we often need to!) it does make you appreciate things more. Don't worry, I'm sure he'll be back soon. [Wink]
Posts: 13440 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tibe-at-work
Member # 14907

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tibe-at-work     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yes excatly what my hubby did too. He has called and sms'ed me 10 times a day. I was a bit more - relax and think of the phonebill and enjoy your time with your family. We will hopefully have the rest of our also hopefully lllloooonnnnggg life together.
He was also struck with the feeling of no longer feeling like Egypt was 100% his home. He had a hard time adjusting to the heat, has constant headache, stomach problems and is missing the big elections of different food products in the supermarket. So after 4 days he was already homesik which made me happy because he really feel like Denmark and our home is HOME. Nice feeling......for me.

Posts: 281 | From: Denmark | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Tibe, the kids and I usually see daddy/husband only on the weekends as his job is in another city and we're kinda used to this arrangement. The crueling hours he has to work we wouldn't have much of him anyway. And he's just a phone call away if I need something from him, his advice etc. and he also talks every evening to each child on the phone - it became mandatory.
Posts: 30135 | From: The owner of this website killed ES....... | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
foreignluvr
Member # 5854

Icon 1 posted      Profile for foreignluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You know, I spend many hours on the phone and on the computer chatting thru the mike with my hubby.
It has been already over a year and it will be another 4 months or so before Ammar will come to the USA.
We miss each other like crazy. He is my best friend in the whole world. We have promised each other when he gets here we will never, ever forget this time apart and how hard it was.
So we will never take one another for granted.
That is one thing I have definately learned in the immigration process. Patience...

Tibe your hubby will be home soon. It's nice to hear all has gone so well for you two!!!

--------------------
"And in the end, the love we take will be equal to the love we make."
~The Beatles~

Posts: 895 | From: Atlanta, GA. | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
doodlebug
Member # 11649

Icon 1 posted      Profile for doodlebug     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I am in NO rush to be separated again from my husband. I'm still recovering from this whole stinkin visa process!!!!
Posts: 1808 | From: USA | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
yorkshire rose
Member # 12072

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for yorkshire rose   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
good for you doodle
im so happy for you tibs, im so glad your happy, and it wont be long before he will be home for you.
xxxxxxxxxxx

--------------------
Alison Faragalla

Posts: 4149 | From: Egypt | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com