EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Share Your Egyptian Experiences/Love & Marriage chat » He got the visa!

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: He got the visa!
Pansy
Member # 14957

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pansy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My fiance finally got his visa!

Alhamdoullah!

Posts: 31 | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Chef Mick
Member # 11209

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Chef Mick     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
thats wonderful news pansy. where do you live? so glad that this year is turning out the best year ever with visas. they are really starting to go fast .they have more people now i guess. congrats to you and yours [Wink]
Posts: 9443 | From: USA...... | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pansy
Member # 14957

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pansy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thank you so much!
Posts: 31 | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Desertgirl
Member # 12450

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Desertgirl     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Weren't you the "ok"-girl? [Big Grin]
As long as it is your own fiance who got his visa, I guess it is ok.

Posts: 2932 | From: Just now and then | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Questionmarks
Member # 12336

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Questionmarks     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Congratulations. So, who is he going to live with, his wife or his fiance?

--------------------
“Out beyond ideas of wrongdoing and rightdoing, there is a field. I will meet you there.”

Posts: 7202 | From: EU | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pansy
Member # 14957

Rate Member
Eventually with me!
doodlebug
Member # 11649

Icon 1 posted      Profile for doodlebug     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by MICKY A:
thats wonderful news pansy. where do you live? so glad that this year is turning out the best year ever with visas. they are really starting to go fast .they have more people now i guess. congrats to you and yours [Wink]

are you high micky? lol. This is the troll that says she's my husband's fiance. Her ISP was tracked and I know exactly who she is and she's making a fool out of herself here because she was banned from VJ. Just ignore the freak and she'll find another forum to destroy.
Posts: 1808 | From: USA | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pansy
Member # 14957

Rate Member
??? Bridget why do you keep following me? I'm confused LOL.
doodlebug
Member # 11649

Icon 1 posted      Profile for doodlebug     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Pansy:
??? Bridget why do you keep following me? I'm confused LOL.

my name is doodlebug.
Posts: 1808 | From: USA | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pansy
Member # 14957

Rate Member
Oh, I was told your name was Bridget. Sorry, I didn't realize your name is actually doodlebug.
doodlebug
Member # 11649

ms.bug to you.
Pansy
Member # 14957

Rate Member
Sorry about that doodlebug, I apologize for calling you the wrong name. Happy weekend.
doodlebug
Member # 11649

Happy weekend to you too! I'm so glad the powers that be at vj were able to trace your IP 'cause everyone there who reads here not only knows you're a troll they know who you really are and you're making a real flippin' fool out of yourself! it's sad really but heck if you don't want professional help at least you're entertaining everyone over there! We all knew you were a total freak from the beginning but give you enough rope and voila you hang yourself! [Smile]
Pansy
Member # 14957

Rate Member
I am sharing my good news and I have no idea what is wrong with you. Everytime I post you follow me. I don't really know why. I'm sorry if I've done something to you but you need to let it go. Thank you Doodlebug.
Pansy
Member # 14957

Rate Member
Please just leave me alone.
Glennie
Member # 14823

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Glennie     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Islam says you can have up to four wives as long as he treats equal ,so who payed for the visas and the lawyers fees .
So for all who have Visas Congrats and goooooood luck .

--------------------
Full of Milk

Posts: 220 | From: Little Egypt in Rural England | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Chef Mick
Member # 11209

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Chef Mick     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by doodlebug:
quote:

are you high micky? lol. This is the troll that says she's my husband's fiance. Her ISP was tracked and I know exactly who she is and she's making a fool out of herself here because she was banned from VJ. Just ignore the freak and she'll find another forum to destroy.
sorry doodlebug , i didnt know, i just saw someone else getting a visa , so i replyed ,should i take it back, really i didnt know [Frown]
Posts: 9443 | From: USA...... | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Glennie
Member # 14823

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Glennie     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Dont worry she knows what you mean now ,if her husband loves her and in no doubt he does he is a lucky man then she does not have to worry about who ever is making these lies up live and live and be happy dont let here or there bother you .Look forward to having your husband to you and you only .

--------------------
Full of Milk

Posts: 220 | From: Little Egypt in Rural England | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lumos
Member # 14589

Icon 2 posted      Profile for Lumos     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Happy weekend to you too! I'm so glad the powers that be at vj were able to trace your IP 'cause everyone there who reads here not only knows you're a troll they know who you really are and you're making a real flippin' fool out of yourself! it's sad really but heck if you don't want professional help at least you're entertaining everyone over there! We all knew you were a total freak from the beginning but give you enough rope and voila you hang yourself! [Smile]

Doodlebug, why not tell us all whom this person is? I'd certainly like to know, as Vader started a thread accusing me of being 'I Heart Egypt' and 'BokraGirl'? [Roll Eyes] To your credit, you saw it wasn't me... but why keep their identity a secret?
Posts: 1157 | From: Censor - Edit - Delete, but you will never take away my FREEDOM! | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
doodlebug
Member # 11649

Because the person who pulled the strings to identify the ip address made me promise that I wouldn't and I honor my promises. We're pretty sure she also was either I heart Egypt or BokraGirl. I'm not sure which one since that would take sammy's looking things up and quite frankly I really could care less. It's just some loser on the internet who is unhappy with their real life trying to make other people just as miserable.

I am extremely happy these days and will not get bogged into it. I shouldn't even have replied in the first place. I tell my husband all the time about half the stuff that goes on here and he keeps asking why I still post. I guess it is kind of addicting.

_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
quote:
quote:

sorry doodlebug , i didnt know, i just saw someone else getting a visa , so i replyed ,should i take it back, really i didnt know [Frown]
Look, Doodle, Micky didn't realize it was your online stalker she congratulated. She didn't mean anything bad by it.
Posts: 30135 | From: The owner of this website killed ES....... | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
doodlebug
Member # 11649

I know hon, I already pm'd her. no worries all is good.
Ebola
Member # 13745

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ebola     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Because the person who pulled the strings to identify the ip address made me promise that I wouldn't and I honor my promises. We're pretty sure she also was either I heart Egypt or BokraGirl. I'm not sure which one since that would take sammy's looking things up and quite frankly I really could care less. It's just some loser on the internet who is unhappy with their real life trying to make other people just as miserable.

I am extremely happy these days and will not get bogged into it. I shouldn't even have replied in the first place. I tell my husband all the time about half the stuff that goes on here and he keeps asking why I still post. I guess it is kind of addicting.

Let ME guess
Posts: 16 | Registered: Jun 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Vader-
Member # 14189

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Vader-   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Lumos:
quote:

Doodlebug, why not tell us all whom this person is? I'd certainly like to know, as Vader started a thread accusing me of being 'I Heart Egypt' and 'BokraGirl'? [Roll Eyes] To your credit, you saw it wasn't me... but why keep their identity a secret?
I didn't accuse you of that, I thought it was fishy that the three of you always showed up at the same time.
[Roll Eyes] [Roll Eyes] [Roll Eyes] [Roll Eyes] [Roll Eyes] << Oh look, rolly eyes to make myself more convincing.

Posts: 6335 | From: Straight to my heart. | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lumos
Member # 14589

Icon 2 posted      Profile for Lumos     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You absolutely did accuse me of being 'Bokragirl' and 'I Heart Egypt'. You went to the effort to open a nasty thread about your unfounded suspicions. You were wrong, so stop trying to wriggle out of it. Just because I posted at around the same time, made me guilty in your eyes. Outstanding logic, Spock. [Big Grin]

It would be refreshing if you could show a level of maturity that exceeded that of a ten year old boy. You're eighteen now and I won't make any further allowances for you. It would take considerably more [Roll Eyes] to demonstrate my dismissal of your absurd claims, than ES allow.

Posts: 1157 | From: Censor - Edit - Delete, but you will never take away my FREEDOM! | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Vader-
Member # 14189

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Vader-   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Where is that thread ?
Posts: 6335 | From: Straight to my heart. | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lumos
Member # 14589

Not only do you have truth problems, Vader, you also appear to have memory issues too. Next time you try to play hero on ES, do it because it is the right thing to do, not because you are pathetically desperate to jump through hoops for Toots and Oldbag.

I saved your comments below, because I knew that you would soon have egg all over your face from this topic. Scuttle along now and work on a reply that doesn't constitute "Mmmkay" or swear words. ES isn't real life, neither is Toots' 'virtual wars'. I am sick of the hate mongers on ES trying to place everyone in camps. You can dislike a behaviour or a person's attitude without hating them. I don't hate anyone here. If you buy into that mentality, it's your loss.

================================================
Topic: Hmmmm
Vader

Member # 14189

Member Rated:
posted 14 January, 2008 06:18 PM
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Lumos, bokragirl, I Heart Egypt ?

Hmmmm, hmmmm, hmmmmmmmm.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Posts: 1999 | From: I'm in ur internets, steelin ur cookiez. | Registered: Sep 2007 | IP: Logged |

Lumos

Member # 14589

posted 14 January, 2008 06:22 PM
Vader, have you suddenly acquired a completely stupid gene? I expect an apology...but you aren't man enough to admit when you are wrong - are you?
Posts: 102 | From: Slightly south of Azkaban. | Registered: Dec 2007 | IP: Logged |

Vader

Member # 14189

Member Rated:
posted 14 January, 2008 06:24 PM
Just the curious observations of an 18 year old.
Posts: 1999 | From: I'm in ur internets, steelin ur cookiez. | Registered: Sep 2007 | IP: Logged |

Lumos

Member # 14589

posted 14 January, 2008 06:27 PM
...then your observations are completely wrong. I suspect the names you mention are from another forum altogether, but you aren't interested in the truth, are you?
Posts: 102 | From: Slightly south of Azkaban. | Registered: Dec 2007 | IP: Logged |

Vader

Member # 14189

Member Rated:
posted 14 January, 2008 06:28 PM
Well, the truth "your version" doesn't explain why all three of you are on at the same time, attacking the same targets.

Last time it was you and IHE, now there's another valuable addition to ES.

Lumos

Member # 14589

posted 14 January, 2008 06:38 PM
Oh yeah...that explains everything then. Let's get back to the truth, rather than your malicious, snide little swipes. The only reason you have started this thread is because I PM'ed you over the nasty, ''Women eating poo' video that you sent to Sashyra. You weren't man enough to apologise and completely lost credibility on this forum, in my eyes. I've told you plainly that your observations are wrong. I couldn't care less what you think...I answered simply to correct you.

Vader

Member # 14189

Member Rated:
posted 14 January, 2008 06:42 PM
Yes, it sadly does explain everything. There is no way in the world that two haters for one person would show up at one time, and be off when the other is off, then come back later (also at the same time) with a new hater (of the same person).

I guess you can fix that, try to show up at different times and not be hateful of the same people.

I'm afraid the reasons you're giving are not correct, someone has to post about bullcr*p when they see it and in this case that's me.

quote:
Oh yeah...that explains everything then. Let's get back to the truth, rather than your malicious, snide little swipes. The only reason you have started this thread is because I PM'ed you over the nasty, ''Women eating poo' video that you sent to Sashyra. You weren't man enough to apologise and completely lost credibility on this forum, in my eyes. I've told you plainly that your observations are wrong. I couldn't care less what you think...I answered simply to correct you.

Lumos

Member # 14589

posted 14 January, 2008 06:48 PM

quote:
Originally posted by Vader:
Yes, it sadly does explain everything. There is no way in the world that two haters for one person would show up at one time, and be off when the other is off, then come back later (also at the same time) with a new hater (of the same person).

I guess you can fix that, try to show up at different times and not be hateful of the same people.

I'm afraid the reasons you're giving are not correct, someone has to post about bullcr*p when they see it and in this case that's me.

You are utterly mistaken, biased and not interested in anything other than invention.

Vader

Member # 14189

Member Rated:
posted 14 January, 2008 06:50 PM

quote:

quote:

You are utterly mistaken, biased and not interested in anything other than invention.

Totally taking your word for it. NOT!!!

LMFAO.

TOOT Suite [Smile]
Member # 14248

posted 14 January, 2008 06:50 PM
Vader

Spot on

as was Reality Meanie and anyone else out there with half a brain.....

E .Now

R.I.P
Posts: 272 | From: TOOTenham | Registered: Oct 2007 | IP: Logged |

Lumos

Member # 14589

posted 14 January, 2008 07:05 PM
Ah, so Vader is all pally with Toots? My, my my...that does explain a lot. How is the Caribbean, these days, Toots? Remarkable that you have suddenly found a burst of courage and decided to stop trolling around ES. The hypocrisy of Toots calling anyone a troll is extremely funny. That Toots would credit Sono with any insight is even more hilarious. I guess her 'truths' about your son, your marriage, your life were aso true, were they? Nah, you just select lies to suit your petty little attempts to snipe from the sidelines. Why don't you stick to what you are best at, Toots?... making undercover attacks on muslims.

Lumos

Member # 14589

posted 14 January, 2008 07:09 PM

quote:

quote:

quote:

Totally taking your word for it. NOT!!!

LMFAO.

Like anyone cares.

Vader

Member # 14189

Member Rated:
posted 14 January, 2008 07:11 PM
The smily face made it look like you don't give a ****. Keep doing it and maybe someone will believe it, not likely though.

Lumos

Member # 14589

posted 14 January, 2008 07:16 PM
Lovely language -your quite obsessed with 'Poo' aren't you, Vader? Do I give a damn when idiots malign me? Absolutely not. Go PM Toots and consult on your next move. Perhaps you can club together for a braincell? I'm off to have dinner. I expect you to have constructed more lies by the time I get back. Don't disappoint me now.

Vader

Member # 14189

Member Rated:
posted 14 January, 2008 07:18 PM
Well, maybe your majesty has a better explanation ??
Posts: 1999 | From: I'm in ur internets, steelin ur cookiez. | Registered: Sep 2007 | IP: Logged

[Roll Eyes] [Roll Eyes] [Roll Eyes] [Roll Eyes] [Roll Eyes] [Roll Eyes] [Roll Eyes]

Vader-
Member # 14189

Member Rated:
I didn't read that all, but please show where I accused you.
Lumos
Member # 14589

Vader, I categorically told you it wasn't me. You were nasty and refuted my truthful explanation. That you are trying to back peddle now shows that you aren't the brightest bulb in the box. I have highlighted in bold your hysterical claims. I'll leave it for the rational, fair people on ES to draw their own conclusions. Get back to me when you grow up and are man enough to admit you were wrong. Thanks. [Smile]

Vader. "Yes, it sadly does explain everything. "There is no way in the world that two haters for one person would show up at one time, and be off when the other is off, then come back later (also at the same time) with a new hater (of the same person)."
----------------------------------------------
No way in the world? ROTFLMAO... as they say!
[Big Grin]

PS: If you can't be bothered to read a response you requested, don't expect me to baby you again. Your ES mummy Toots will soothe your wounded ego.

Vader-
Member # 14189

Member Rated:
Yeah, noway in the world it would happen three or four times in a row.

Anyway, I'm done with this, it's getting really boring.

Lumos
Member # 14589

Thanks for that scientifically sound explanation. [Mad] Doodlebug knows who it is, but don't let that get in the way of your prejudices and attempts to smear. Bye.
Ebola
Member # 13745

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ebola     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

I saved your comments below,

LOL, sonomod?
Posts: 16 | Registered: Jun 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lumos
Member # 14589

Hmmm... now who is that obsessed with Sono? Let me think... it will 'automatically' come to me in a minute. [Roll Eyes] Now what was that worthless tosser's name again? [Big Grin]
Ebola
Member # 13745

Member Rated:
quote:
Hmmm... now who is that obsessed with Sono? Let me think... it will 'automatically' come to me in a minute. [Roll Eyes] Now what was that worthless tosser's name again? [Big Grin]

Your ludicrous theories make me laugh, please go on, who do you think I am [Roll Eyes]
Oh darn, my gorgeous British husband is calling me as we're late for our flight to sharm.....ta tah [Razz]

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com