EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Share Your Egyptian Experiences/Love & Marriage chat » Is There Lottery In Egypt?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Is There Lottery In Egypt?
tina m
Member # 13845

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for tina m     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
here we have the iowa powerball
do they have anything like it in egypt where people who draw the right numbers win millions???
i won 2 times last week lol
one for 3$ and one for 7$
i will win big one day then we can all go to egy[t
hehehehe

Posts: 9776 | From: You like If only mosquitoes sucked fat instead of blood. | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
'Shahrazat
Member # 12769

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 'Shahrazat     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Meybe there is only Green Card Lottery [Big Grin] [Big Grin]
Posts: 2591 | From: **Ex Oriente Lux** | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Liar_Lanie
Member # 14540

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Liar_Lanie     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Shahrazat:
Meybe there is only Green Card Lottery [Big Grin] [Big Grin]

how about the lottery to be given a government subsidy for Ummra or Hajj?

Or the process of government subsidized mortages for young couples, that includes pulling a couple's number out of a pile, it must be random....

Only a small minority of Egyptians want to go to the west. Most are mentally and morally fit.

Posts: 1455 | From: debtville | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
'Shahrazat
Member # 12769

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 'Shahrazat     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What s your problem with me today?

Do you have a sense of humour?
Did you see that green smiling icon which means it s said just for fun. Also I wanted to say that a lottery -other than grrencard lottery-cannot be popular in Egypt as it s haram according to our religion.

And I think about 7200 Egyptians don't 'mentally and morally fit' only for last year

http://www.myusgreencard.com/lotteryresults.html

Posts: 2591 | From: **Ex Oriente Lux** | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tina m
Member # 13845

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for tina m     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

Also I wanted to say that a lottery -other than grrencard lottery-cannot be popular in Egypt as it s haram according to our religion.

And I think about 7200 Egyptians don't 'mentally and morally fit' only for last year

ooooooooooooooooooooo crap i forgot that thnks for remindin me
Posts: 9776 | From: You like If only mosquitoes sucked fat instead of blood. | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Liar_Lanie
Member # 14540

Icon 10 posted      Profile for Liar_Lanie     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

Do you have a sense of humour?
Did you see that green smiling icon which means it s said just for fun. Also I wanted to say that a lottery -other than grrencard lottery-cannot be popular in Egypt as it s haram according to our religion.

actually you have it wrong its not a green card lottery, its the "diversity lottery" in which includes a work permit.

Web Partners:
Refinancing and Mortgages /
Lending Info

Myusgreencard.com assists persons seeking US Citizenship to apply for the US green card lottery.

Registrant:
Directnet LLC
60 Old Quarry Road
woodbridge CT 06525
US
Domain Name: MYUSGREENCARD.COM

We are not affiliated with the US Government or US Citizenship and Immigration Services and do not guarantee applicants have a better chance of winning a US visa by applying for the Diversity Lottery using our service. We are well-versed in the terms and conditions for application to the US Diversity Lottery. Our service provides the electronic submit needed to enter the green card lottery on your behalf. You provide the information, and for a fee we review and submit your application.

Professional Traders Fund, LLC; Marc Swickle; Howard Berger; DirectNet LLC; David Babich; - S-03-146-05-SC01 - Statement of Charges

After an adjudicative hearing, the Securities Division entered a Stipulation and Order of Dismissal on July 24, 2007 as to Professional Traders Fund, LLC; Marc Swickle; and Howard Berger.

On February 27, 2006, the Securities Division entered a Statement of Charges and Notice of Intent to Enter Order to Cease and Desist and Notice of Intent to Recover Costs against Professional Traders Fund, LLC (”PTF”); Marc Swickle (”Swickle”); Howard Berger (”Berger”); DirectNet LLC (”DirectNet”); and David Babich (“Babich”). The Division alleged that PTF, utilizing DirectNet, sold unregistered securities to twelve Washington state residents. The investors entered into profit sharing agreements with PTF to trade for PTF. To enter into the agreement investors were required to invest money in PTF, which it called a deposit. Fees and/or expenses and net losses were deducted from the deposit. The Division further alleged that the Respondents violated the anti-fraud provisions of the Securities Act of Washington in connection with the offer of such securities. The Respondents have a right to request a hearing in this matter.

http://www.dfi.wa.gov/sd/orders/orders2006.htm

Do your research before putting your money into a scam such as Directnet LLC.

Treat your vacation and online romances in the same manner. [Roll Eyes]

Posts: 1455 | From: debtville | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
'Shahrazat
Member # 12769

Sorry I cannot compete with people who play
with words very well and with native speakers.

But be careful with your words.
And I dont look for online romances..

Liar_Lanie
Member # 14540

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Liar_Lanie     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

consumer common sense has nothing to do with whether the english language is your first language.

consumer common sense isn't dependant on which language you speak.

tina m
Member # 13845

Rate Member
quote:

its not that they are playin with words!! there are alot of scams out there if u have problems with theses scams before u invest or use yr money for anything u really need to consult with someone that knows alot about theses things before u get takin for a ride a long ride!!!
just dont let noone scam u if it sounds too good to be true it usurally is too good to be true and fake!!!

'Shahrazat
Member # 12769

okey thanks a lot [Smile]
tina m
Member # 13845

Rate Member
welcome

--------------------
your ass is so tight when you fart only a dog can hear it.when you queef only a cat can hear that one.

TIGERESS
Member # 11571

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for TIGERESS     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
you asked is there a lottery in egypt yes the husband takes al the money
Posts: 175 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Desertgirl
Member # 12450

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Desertgirl     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What happened, ANN2008? You had a bad experience?
Posts: 2932 | From: Just now and then | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TIGERESS
Member # 11571

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for TIGERESS     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
yes the husbandn wins the lottery from there wife they take all from her
Posts: 175 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
'Shahrazat
Member # 12769

Icon 10 posted      Profile for 'Shahrazat     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by tina kamal:
quote:

its not that they are playin with words!! there are alot of scams out there if u have problems with theses scams before u invest or use yr money for anything u really need to consult with someone that knows alot about theses things before u get takin for a ride a long ride!!!
just dont let noone scam u if it sounds too good to be true it usurally is too good to be true and fake!!!

Tina I thanked to Ms. R_M as she enlightens us with her brillant sayings.

But thanks to you as well [Smile]

I really don't understand people who looks for attacking the others, and I can't imagine them in their normal life.

What kind of satisfaction is that to call a woman that you never know as 'little European' or 'online emotion seeker'?

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com