EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Share Your Egyptian Experiences/Love & Marriage chat » name him

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: name him
TIGERESS
Member # 11571

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for TIGERESS     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
you all ask me to name him ok hamdy hussein
Posts: 175 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
yorkshire rose
Member # 12072

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for yorkshire rose   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
God how many of these names are there here?
soooooooooooooooo many.

--------------------
Alison Faragalla

Posts: 4149 | From: Egypt | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pressure makes diamonds
Member # 14028

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pressure makes diamonds     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
lmao
ah and you think you have seen it all you live to see more i guess

--------------------
Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Teach him how to fish and you get rid of him all weekend.
-- Zenna Schaffer
Some folks are wise and some otherwise.
-- Josh Billings

Posts: 1499 | From: Dark Side of the Moon | Registered: Aug 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rumicrazieluv
Member # 12053

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rumicrazieluv     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Can you please just tell me if you bought him a cow???
Posts: 1121 | From: Too crazy to look at a freakin map to find out.. | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
seabreeze
Member # 10289

Icon 1 posted      Profile for seabreeze     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yes she is the cow-buyer.
You have to give his entire complete name, where he lives, his profession, everything for people to know him. (not that I am suggesting to do that)
So many men here have that name. Anyway, the best revenge is to live your life happily and move on. [Wink]

Posts: 13440 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TIGERESS
Member # 11571

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for TIGERESS     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i intend too dispite remarks on here wishing him in jail
Posts: 175 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
yorkshire rose
Member # 12072

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for yorkshire rose   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Im sorry it sounds all so crazy.
May i ask why you keep opening new threads when you can say all you want to on the one?

--------------------
Alison Faragalla

Posts: 4149 | From: Egypt | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kalila : )
Member # 14517

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kalila : )         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
shes not getting answers quickly enough yr.

[Wink]

Posts: 3945 | From: ' Res Contr ' Amor non es guirens, lai on sos poders s'atura | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Liar_Lanie
Member # 14540

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Liar_Lanie     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by With a name like Smuckers:
Yes she is the cow-buyer.
You have to give his entire complete name, where he lives, his profession, everything for people to know him. (not that I am suggesting to do that)
So many men here have that name. Anyway, the best revenge is to live your life happily and move on. [Wink]

Actually you named your online lover yourself.

Then you invited him online to post on ES. He didn't have anything to comment on besides religion and a stern warning regarding meeting western women on the internet.

Very hypocritical of you to make this criticism of Englishrose.

Posts: 1455 | From: debtville | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
seabreeze
Member # 10289

Icon 1 posted      Profile for seabreeze     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by manx:
shes not getting answers quickly enough yr.

[Wink]

Answer to what?? [Confused]
Posts: 13440 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
VanillaBullshit
Member # 10873

Icon 1 posted      Profile for VanillaBullshit     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Englishrose:
you all ask me to name him ok hamdy hussein

Well that narrows it down.
Posts: 2404 | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kalila : )
Member # 14517

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kalila : )         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
the poor girl is asking for help by way of a statement yr, imo.
Posts: 3945 | From: ' Res Contr ' Amor non es guirens, lai on sos poders s'atura | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nasrcity
Member # 15037

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nasrcity   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i think she does need some help and not everyone making funny of her
Posts: 154 | From: somewhere in the uk | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
walkingathinline
Member # 11504

Icon 1 posted      Profile for walkingathinline     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by yorkshire rose:
Im sorry it sounds all so crazy.
May i ask why you keep opening new threads when you can say all you want to on the one?

yeah, i totally agree...i'm so confused and can't keep up!!!

nasrcity, you said:
"i think she does need some help and not everyone making funny of her"

OK, here's my advice...if you willingly gave him the money, even though he said he'd pay you back, then sorry, you are going to have to LET IT GO!!!! it sucks, it's a lot of money, a harsh lesson learned, but really, is there anything you can actually do about it???? you can hate him all you want - it doesn't affect him, it only affects YOU. my swami used to tell me that whenever i'd be angry at someone for an "injustice" towards me, I was the one taking the poison pill, they were completely oblivious to my feelings!

if he STOLE the money from you, then get the police involved, IF you can prove it...and i doubt that will be very easy...

wishing ill will on someone who's done you wrong is not going to make things any better for you... have faith that KARMA will take care of him...even if it's not in this lifetime, he will face his maker and pay for his wrongs...

stereotyping egyptian men is not going to make anything better for you either... there are enough people on here who have good, solid relationships with their egyptian partners and i think most people have been on this forum long enough to read every story under the sun and moon!!! we all know there are dirty rotten scoundrels in egypt. we all know there are dirty rotten tramps coming to egypt. but they are SOME of the people, NOT ALL of them...

my WORST relationships have been with American men...but i don't think ALL american men are asswipes...i had a bad encounter with an egyptian man when i first arrived in egypt...but it didn't turn me off ALL egyptian men, obviously since i'm married to one!

anyway, the wounds are still fresh, so it will take some time, but hate and anger are only hurting YOU...and again, if you gave him the money, then there isn't a whole lot you can do (IMHO)

take care
OM Peace Peace Peace

Posts: 422 | From: American living in Maadi, visiting in the States for awhile | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nasrcity
Member # 15037

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nasrcity   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
yes ur right but i feel this women just need someone to listen to her and not have all the funny remarks she has had . yes i have bad times too but now im happy with my egyptian husband i just hope this women gets some peace in her life
Posts: 154 | From: somewhere in the uk | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tina m
Member # 13845

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for tina m     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i must be ingnorant cas i have no clue what yal are talkin about!
she totally lost me in her mixes

--------------------
your ass is so tight when you fart only a dog can hear it.when you queef only a cat can hear that one.

Posts: 9776 | From: You like If only mosquitoes sucked fat instead of blood. | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
seabreeze
Member # 10289

me, too
tina m
Member # 13845

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for tina m     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
wow then i must be sane and she is crazy cas if u dont know and i dont know someone has to know and i aint ignorant today i was just hopin there wasnt somethin i missed and didnt read cas i am totally lost here!

--------------------
your ass is so tight when you fart only a dog can hear it.when you queef only a cat can hear that one.

Posts: 9776 | From: You like If only mosquitoes sucked fat instead of blood. | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
walkingathinline
Member # 11504

Icon 1 posted      Profile for walkingathinline     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
well, it's a little hard to keep up Tina, i know...she has begun like 12 different threads about the quagmire she finds herself in...
basically:

foreign woman meets egyptian guy
foreign woman falls for said egyptian guy
egyptian guy swindles a truckload of money from aforementioned foreign woman
foreign woman angry, wants revenge
ES forum poking fun, making jokes about cows, ready to make some popcorn.

not much new here! [Wink]

--------------------
"It's very important to learn how to weasel out of things. It's what separates us from the animals...except the weasel." ~Homer J. Simpson

Posts: 422 | From: American living in Maadi, visiting in the States for awhile | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ayisha
Member # 4713

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ayisha     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by walkingathinline:
well, it's a little hard to keep up Tina, i know...she has begun like 12 different threads about the quagmire she finds herself in...
basically:

wow first 3 lines could be me...................or so many others here.......but i never bought a cow [Cool]
Posts: 15090 | From: http://www.egyptalk.com/forum/ | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Vader-
Member # 14189

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Vader-   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Haha, what a retard, he should ask for a dog, like srsly.
Posts: 6335 | From: Straight to my heart. | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
happybunny
Member # 14224

Icon 1 posted      Profile for happybunny     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Isn't a cow more worth ££££'s?

Englishrose, i know this must be hard for you but you must move on. You are the first and most likely not the last but you at least must learn from your mistakes.

When did this happen? how long were you married?

If this is a recent event then i can understand that you are full of anger but you must let it go for your own sanity. [Wink]

If you are married for a long time and have children - well thats a different thing altogether, stick his ar*e in jail with the broomstick bashers [Big Grin]

Posts: 895 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Superwoman
Member # 14656

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Superwoman     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by walkingathinline:
basically:

[Big Grin]

you know guys, people criticise when you make light of a situation, but some situations are crying out for it. When someone is having trouble moving on, the only option left is to lighten the mood. We have all made mistakes, all picked the wrong guy, or girl, at least once (or is that just me [Big Grin] ). You have to laugh, sh*t happens, it doesn't have to take over and spoil the rest of your life, just let it go and live the rest of it.

I was in a relationship once where the guy (an american officer) fooled me and my whole family for months, plans of moving to the states etc etc, he had a little wife and 4 kids tucked away on base, she was even pregnant! what a sleeeeaaaazee. Trust me I wanted to report him to the base, and, o.k, I did threaten to a bit, just to make him sweat [Big Grin] ... but I never did, he is nothing, a nobody, and when I think of him now i think of how pathetic he is and I feel sooooo sorry for his wife!

but hey ho, life goes on, I was angry for about 1 month and I met someone else who quickly took my mind of him.

moral of my story: dont give what your not willing to loose.

Posts: 918 | From: Earth | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
kos-om EgyptSearch
Member # 15064

Icon 1 posted      Profile for kos-om EgyptSearch         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
who is Hamdy Hussien?!!

--------------------
forum sharameet we khawalat we el operator m3rseen

Posts: 504 | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Questionmarks
Member # 12336

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Questionmarks     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by happybunny:
Isn't a cow more worth ££££'s? [Big Grin]

Depends on what kind of cow. There are valuable cows and worthless cows, just like people. When you are able to afford yourself a expensive cow, you have to invest in it. When it has been a good investment, the cow will pay you back by giving benefits. If you have made a wrong investement, because you don't know enough about cows, it only will cost you money. Needless to say that the numbers of worthless cows is bigger as the number of valuable cows. And people will try to offer you a worthless cow for the money of a valuable cow, when they notice the knowledge is missing.Then you have bought a cow in the sack... [Razz]
Posts: 7202 | From: EU | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nasrcity
Member # 15037

i realy feel for this lady she is so stressed i have spoken with her in private all she needs is someone to listen and no have fun poked at her like she has
Questionmarks
Member # 12336

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Questionmarks     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by nasrcity:
i realy feel for this lady she is so stressed i have spoken with her in private all she needs is someone to listen and no have fun poked at her like she has

If you would allow somebody to swindle at you for so much money, should you're going to discuss that with the first stranger who is prepared to do so on the internet???Don't think so. I think I should lose all trust in strangers.
Nobody is giving that much money to somebody they don't trust, so it must be a big dissappointment when she discovered that she has been swindled. Enough to not trust anybody again, so I'll doubt I should going to talk this over with a stranger.
What's the use??? It will not bring the money back...

Posts: 7202 | From: EU | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
happybunny
Member # 14224

Icon 1 posted      Profile for happybunny     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i agree nasrcity [Wink]
Posts: 895 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Superwoman
Member # 14656

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Superwoman     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I know you mean well Nasrcity, but I dont think people are being that horrible. At the end of the day, what can people actually say? Yes its a shame the lady was swindled, of course it is, but it happens and there is nothing anyone can do about it other than being more careful next time.

AND there are always two sides to every story. We only have one.

Posts: 918 | From: Earth | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com