EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Share Your Egyptian Experiences/Love & Marriage chat » When was the last time you had a really good Laugh.

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: When was the last time you had a really good Laugh.
Superwoman
Member # 14656

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Superwoman     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thinking on another post about a friend I used to have all through my teens I remembered how I used to laugh so much with her.

Throughout my life I have never met anyone else who I have laughed so much with. I do miss her.

We would laugh about the most silliest things, I remember once when I worked for a TV rental company, I hired a video camera and we did pretend interviews. We got dressed up in all these different clothes for all the characters and we interviewed each other, it was hysterical!!

It makes you realise when you think of times like that how many days go past without actually laughing until you cry!

How about the rest of you? [Smile]

Posts: 918 | From: Earth | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ayisha
Member # 4713

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ayisha     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My sister is the one I am like that with, I miss her and shes not on MSN often enough at the same time I am [Frown] We revert to children when we are together and I do laugh till I cry.....or wet myself [Frown]

--------------------
If you don't learn from your mistakes, there's no sense making them.

Posts: 15090 | From: http://www.egyptalk.com/forum/ | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mysticheart
Member # 6838

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for mysticheart   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
its been since August since I laughed that way, when me and yorkie were in egypt together in my flat and she told me something her hubby said to her... not been many laughs since then.

--------------------
http://image.lafemmebonita.com/c/av879029.jpg

Posts: 2410 | From: Indiana, USA | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Superwoman
Member # 14656

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Superwoman     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thats a shame Mystic, well I hope you have some more soon. I contacted my friend this morning through friendsreunited and she just called [Smile] , its like sitting on the school bus all over again, I mustn't loose contact with her again
Posts: 918 | From: Earth | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mysticheart
Member # 6838

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for mysticheart   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well i do have some small laughs, just nothing like that. Went to a friends party lastnight, though i dont drink at all, I had fun laughing at her and the 3 other drunk people there and dancing with them all. It was staged in her relatives house and garage with a disco ball and dj and all so, i do manage a little laugh, but the laughing til crying and cant breathe thing, very few and far between

--------------------
http://image.lafemmebonita.com/c/av879029.jpg

Posts: 2410 | From: Indiana, USA | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
foreignluvr
Member # 5854

Icon 1 posted      Profile for foreignluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I can't remember the last time I had a laugh like Mrs.or Mystic is talking about but I laugh at something at least a few times a day.

Laughter is so important for your wellbeing. It's also a great stress reliever!!

--------------------
"And in the end, the love we take will be equal to the love we make."
~The Beatles~

Posts: 895 | From: Atlanta, GA. | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Superwoman
Member # 14656

Rate Member
it is foreignluvr, I have such a silly sense of humour, very visual and very sarcastic - sometimes I have to stop myself if I think I am being cruel!
I remember me and this friend, we would walk into a shop, say a pharmacy, and all of a sudden I would talk to her in a really serious voice, saying 'o.k we've had enough fun now, its time for me to take you back, there's a good girl, come nicely' the people in the shop would just look at us, really scared worried that she was going to kick off, we also used to sit and pretend to yawn on the bus on purpose, just to make everyone else yawn, it would crack me up!

Probably not funny to all of you, but it made me laugh! lol

actually I do have another friend who would come a close second in the laughter stakes. When we used to go clubbing, I got fed up of the usual hip gyrating and sexy dance stuff so I would dance like a complete looney, arms flailing everywhere out of time to the music, THAT used to make me laugh too, because I would always keep a really serious face, like I'm trying really hard to dance properly [Big Grin]

Makbeta
Member # 14401

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Makbeta     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well, I think having a good sense of humour is really essential. Throughout the years I have learnt it, literally. When I was a very young person I took everything too seriously and had a tendency to be down in the dumps (I still do but to a lesser degree). And I also laugh often at ... myself. [Roll Eyes] [Big Grin]

BTW My best mood elevator is 'Fawlty Towers'. [Big Grin]

Posts: 2807 | From: Europe | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
foreignluvr
Member # 5854

Icon 1 posted      Profile for foreignluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Makbeta,
What is 'Fawlty Towers'??

--------------------
"And in the end, the love we take will be equal to the love we make."
~The Beatles~

Posts: 895 | From: Atlanta, GA. | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Makbeta
Member # 14401

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Makbeta     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
http://fawlty.towers.videowall.sytes.org/
Posts: 2807 | From: Europe | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Superwoman
Member # 14656

Rate Member
Catherine Tate makes me laugh

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zV1zK8zRCPo&feature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WxB1gB6K-2A

Ayisha
Member # 4713

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ayisha     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Makbeta:
And I also laugh often at ... myself. [Roll Eyes] [Big Grin]

I find I have to laugh at myself a lot, if only to keep up with everyone else laughing at me [Roll Eyes]

Love Fawlty Towers and Catherine Tate [Big Grin]

Posts: 15090 | From: http://www.egyptalk.com/forum/ | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
VanillaBullshit
Member # 10873

Icon 1 posted      Profile for VanillaBullshit     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Ayisha:
quote:

I find I have to laugh at myself a lot, if only to keep up with everyone else laughing at me [Roll Eyes]

*points and laughs at Ayisha*
Posts: 2404 | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
kos-om EgyptSearch
Member # 15064

Icon 1 posted      Profile for kos-om EgyptSearch         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by VanillaBullshit:
quote:
quote:

points and laughs at VB & Ayisha lol
Posts: 504 | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tibe-at-work
Member # 14907

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tibe-at-work     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
On saturday when we had guest over. First all of us should go out bowling and have a bit of fun and then we had dinner at our place. When we all sat there and waiting on our bowling hour to start we was eating some cheese chips, - my husband suddently said: oh i feel like going out and "tease my breasts" [Eek!] The rest of us look at at him [Eek!] [Confused] Then we found out that he wanted to say go "brush my teeth". We laughed so much that tears was running. And the look on his face when he realized his mistake was also priceless. [Big Grin]
Posts: 281 | From: Denmark | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
yorkshire rose
Member # 12072

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for yorkshire rose   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oh mystic i remeber that, it was great, i never laughed do hard, Wht a corker.
WEll he hasnt said it in a long while.
I think ill have to remeber it to him tonight.
Thanks for letting me remeber.
Those were the days for sure.

--------------------
Alison Faragalla

Posts: 4149 | From: Egypt | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
seabreeze
Member # 10289

Icon 1 posted      Profile for seabreeze     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Mrs.:
When was the last time you had a really good Laugh.

Artillery Shell Strikes House, Kills Cat

http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2008/04/13/national/main4011600.shtml

Posts: 13440 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rumicrazieluv
Member # 12053

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rumicrazieluv     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Today I had a stomach hurting, tears down the face laughter from some of the threads opened here today. Haven't laughed that hard since the cow story!!

Thank you VB, good times!!

Posts: 1121 | From: Too crazy to look at a freakin map to find out.. | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
yorkshire rose
Member # 12072

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for yorkshire rose   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yes he is a scream for sure rumi.
Sometimes i sit here in stitches, my hubby thinks im crazy.
Glad to hear rodgering, very funny word VB.

--------------------
Alison Faragalla

Posts: 4149 | From: Egypt | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
seabreeze
Member # 10289

Icon 1 posted      Profile for seabreeze     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Confused] What is 'rodgering'? [Confused]
Posts: 13440 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
yorkshire rose
Member # 12072

Rate Member
hehehehehehheehh cant say here smucks. Too naughty.
Well does banging answer your question. Sorry!!!!!!!!

--------------------
Alison Faragalla

Pothead_Barbie
Member # 15091

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pothead_Barbie     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
when i was in brooklyn in my guys apartment once and he lives on 5th ave right where all the arabs are loool. well i had my cd player on his windowsill about to play d'yer maker by led zeppelin. well the first thing u hear in this song is this loud random beating of drums and i guess it sounds like a machine gun going off because this group of arab dudes were passing by as i played it loudly and they all jumped out they skins like they was under attack or some sh*t! i fell out laughing so hard omg! then i had to make a game outta it and do it to every arab that walked past.
bad me.
the egyptians thought it was a riot!

Posts: 460 | From: philly | Registered: Apr 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
young at heart
Member # 10365

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for young at heart     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I laugh so much every time my oldest friend and I meet up, we know each other soooooooooo well.We meet maybe every 6 weeks and we just have such a good time. We feel very comfortable with each other and can talk about everything and anything. She's half Irish which might explain her brilliant sense of humour, just the way she tells a story or the expression she gives, cracks me up every time! We'll be meeting in a couple of weeks so another raucous evening will be on the cards [Big Grin]
Posts: 4476 | From: Scotland | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ayisha
Member # 4713

Member Rated:
quote:
Originally posted by VanillaBullshit:
quote:
quote:

OMG you really can see through the screen [Eek!] [Eek!]

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com