EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Share Your Egyptian Experiences/Love & Marriage chat » return visit (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: return visit
tootsie
Member # 13946

Icon 10 posted      Profile for tootsie     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I am checking air line prices for my trip next month- back to Egypt. I am so excited I can't take the smile off my face- .
I could not sleep last night- I have already started to pack my suitcase. Its only for 2 weeks- but it will be such a relief to be in my husbands arms again.
I just thought I would share my happiness with everyone.
Is it still mosquiote season there ? I was eatten alive the last time.

Posts: 365 | From: Canada | Registered: Aug 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kalila : )
Member # 14517

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kalila : )         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
yup tootsie it is!
plenty repellent for you!!
the ( big donkeys ) are still biting [Big Grin]

Posts: 3945 | From: ' Res Contr ' Amor non es guirens, lai on sos poders s'atura | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
yorkshire rose
Member # 12072

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for yorkshire rose   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
have fun hun
take care

--------------------
Alison Faragalla

Posts: 4149 | From: Egypt | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tootsie
Member # 13946

Icon 1 posted      Profile for tootsie     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
28 days and counting .....

--------------------
Tootsie

Posts: 365 | From: Canada | Registered: Aug 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tootsie
Member # 13946

Icon 1 posted      Profile for tootsie     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
27 days ......

--------------------
Tootsie

tootsie
Member # 13946

24 days left....

--------------------
Tootsie

tootsie
Member # 13946

21 days and counting- I am shopping for gifts to take for my in laws- man 84- man 39- any ideas ?

--------------------
Tootsie

Habeeby
Member # 14429

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Habeeby     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Tootsie stock up on the mozzie spray i was bitten to death, my habeeby wanted to take me to the hospital Lol why are Egyptian men so dramatic?

In respect of the gifts - have you noticed a lot of Egyptians are very taken with technology so how about an mp3 for the man 39? they are not very expensive now and maybe you could put some music on it for him before you go... Man 84 - maybe an electric shaver (if he shaves) the rechargeable type? what do you think???

Posts: 1797 | From: By my husband's side | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tootsie
Member # 13946

I went twice to the doctor when i was there- because I was eatten alive. I think they over react- because they feel responsible for us- and the big red bumbs on white skin looks much worse than it really is. My husband sells MP3 players so his family all have them- I like the razor idea though. I was thinking of some pray beads to get me some points - hahaha

--------------------
Tootsie

Habeeby
Member # 14429

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Habeeby     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Prayer beads! clever girl tootsie Lol
Posts: 1797 | From: By my husband's side | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tootsie
Member # 13946

20 days- left
They all seem to love and respect me- but it can not hurt to show my respect for their culture and their religon. I know some of his family are scared that i will not raise our children as muslims, even though I promised to do this.

--------------------
Tootsie

Exiled
Member # 14410

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Exiled     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by tootsie:
21 days and counting- I am shopping for gifts to take for my in laws- man 84- man 39- any ideas ?

The man who is 84, perhaps a shroud for Islamic burial [Big Grin] The man who is 39 perhaps a bottle of CK cologne.
Posts: 2418 | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
yorkshire rose
Member # 12072

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for yorkshire rose   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
you must be so excited.
Good luck with your trip.

--------------------
Alison Faragalla

Posts: 4149 | From: Egypt | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tootsie
Member # 13946

thats my father in law- I want him to be around for a long long time. He is a very sweet man. And he is in perfect health. The man that is 39 is my brother in law and last time I brought him hummer cologne. so I do not want to repeat cologne again

--------------------
Tootsie

Exiled
Member # 14410

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Exiled     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
thats my father in law- I want him to be around for a long long time. He is a very sweet man. And he is in perfect health. The man that is 39 is my brother in law and last time I brought him hummer cologne. so I do not want to repeat cologne again

Get your brother in-law a nice dress shirt, one that says Made in the USA , trust me it impresses the hell out of egyptians and their friends alike when it states Made in the USA . Allah yeetowill omr hama'ak (may god give your father in law a long life)
Posts: 2418 | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tootsie
Member # 13946

quote:
Originally posted by yorkshire rose:
you must be so excited.
Good luck with your trip.

I am so excited I want the next three weeks to fly by- though I do have alot to get done before I go. shop= shop-shop
tootsie
Member # 13946

quote:
Originally posted by Exiled:
quote:

Get your brother in-law a nice dress shirt, one that says Made in the USA , trust me it impresses the hell out of egyptians and their friends alike when it states Made in the USA . Allah yeetowill omr hama'ak (may god give your father in law a long life)
thank you for blessing my father in law-
I know about the made in USA thing- my husband wants everything that says made in USA. but- even NIKE - is made in china now.
I think I will look for made in canada- I wonder if that will impress them. ? hahaha

tootsie
Member # 13946

18 days ...to go

--------------------
Tootsie

tootsie
Member # 13946

16 days left ....

--------------------
Tootsie

Habeeby
Member # 14429

trying to beat you Tootsie - just on the net looking for a flight a.s.a.p. [Wink]
advocate
Member # 13367

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for advocate     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Work commitments mean I can't get back until July, I am gutted! [Frown] [Frown]
Posts: 1917 | From: WALES | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Habeeby
Member # 14429

well i have been really naughty - i am on the sick Lol i can feel another visit to Sharm coming on, Dr's orders Lol
young at heart
Member # 10365

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for young at heart     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
well I am in Sharm on the 22nd Habeeby!
Posts: 4476 | From: Scotland | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Habeeby
Member # 14429

ahhhh i will let you know when my flight is as soon as i find one maybe we could meet up? It would be wonderful to see you - last time i met up with Murraymint she is so sweet not a mint at all more of a barley sugar Lol and her man (i am sure she will not mind me saying) is cute... but not as cute as my habeeby of course... [Big Grin]
young at heart
Member # 10365

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for young at heart     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yes, would be nice to meet up.
Posts: 4476 | From: Scotland | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Habeeby
Member # 14429

so where are you planning to stay this visit? I am getting tired of Delta...
young at heart
Member # 10365

Rate Member
Well I'm staying in Delta!
Habeeby
Member # 14429

the prices at Delta have gone up i noticed - how much are you paying and for how long?
young at heart
Member # 10365

Rate Member
well going for 3 weeks,i think its 330 sterling
tootsie
Member # 13946

why not just rent an apt ? you can get a nice place for around 250- 300 US or 25 a day-

--------------------
Tootsie

Habeeby
Member # 14429

Quote:

That's not bad... Who do you rent through?

yorkshire rose
Member # 12072

Rate Member
Good luck girls with your trips.
Have fun.

--------------------
Alison Faragalla

young at heart
Member # 10365

Rate Member
I have no idea Habeby. Tamer arranged it through a friend.
tootsie
Member # 13946

Icon 6 posted      Profile for tootsie     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Habeeby:
Quote:

That's not bad... Who do you rent through?

I have no idea- my husband just goes to the area he likes and ask the door man what is available- that is how we got it last time.
I chatted to a man from craiglist- who has a place in alexandria over looking the sea- for $25 dollars a night-
My hamada is going to take some photos of apts today so i can choose what i like. 14 days - have you booked your flight already ?

tootsie
Member # 13946

13 days left... I need some ideas for a romantic evening there. I will bring candles and a black silk sexy number- any other hints ?

--------------------
Tootsie

tootsie
Member # 13946

11 days- I am just finishing up with packing. I got tons of great little gifts. I think everyone will be happy.

--------------------
Tootsie

civil society
Member # 14880

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for civil society     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
have fun! r u ready for the heat??
Posts: 253 | From: canuk | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rashaaa
Member # 15206

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rashaaa     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Tootsie, which airline are you going in on? I am starting to look at tickets now too....

--------------------
رِحْلِة الأَلْف مِيل تَبْدَأ بِخَطْوَة

Posts: 385 | From: In my hayati's heart and thoughts | Registered: Apr 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tootsie
Member # 13946

I use KLM- I flew them the last time. I just loved them.

--------------------
Tootsie

miffmiss
Member # 14978

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for miffmiss     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
How long now tootsie. I bet you cant wait
Posts: 1710 | From: we come in peace | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tootsie
Member # 13946

10 days today.... I can't focus on anything else today.

--------------------
Tootsie

miffmiss
Member # 14978

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for miffmiss     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
ha ha i still have 12 days but even when it was 63 days i couldnt focus on anything else. I find myself sat at my desk at work daydreaming or planning. I sorted everything out for everyone else and now its getting closer i realised i hadnt thought about myself ha ha.
Posts: 1710 | From: we come in peace | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
yorkshire rose
Member # 12072

Rate Member
Its not long girls, time is ticking fast.

--------------------
Alison Faragalla

tootsie
Member # 13946

9 days left- I will never get anything done today.

--------------------
Tootsie

miffmiss
Member # 14978

Member Rated:
Wait till its 2 days left and see how much focus you have then. lol
civil society
Member # 14880

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for civil society     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
time ticks fast, like yr said. hopefully, it will be my turn soon.
Posts: 253 | From: canuk | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tootsie
Member # 13946

I am already upset about leaving- and I have not even arrive there yet.

--------------------
Tootsie

civil society
Member # 14880

Member Rated:
ah, don't let that spoil ur fun, tootsie.
miffmiss
Member # 14978

Member Rated:
ha ha tootsie i am with you on that one. He has even said already he wont come to the airport with me cos he doesnt want me to leave so he will say goodbye and let me go to the airport alone. I was so mad.
happy in love
Member # 12547

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for happy in love     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wait and see, i took my wife to the airport and it was like hell.
I will never take her again, cause i wont let her go again from me heheheheh

Posts: 205 | From: egypt | Registered: Dec 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com