EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Share Your Egyptian Experiences/Love & Marriage chat » damn tornado warning in my town!!

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: damn tornado warning in my town!!
tina m
Member # 13845

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for tina m     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
its 1:30 am
and the town alarm just went off so if i dont come online tomorrow i will no longer be here!!!
pray we are all ok!!
im out gotta go to the damn basement!!
iowa sucksssssssssssssssssssss

Posts: 9776 | From: You like If only mosquitoes sucked fat instead of blood. | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Tina, is everything okay???
Posts: 30135 | From: The owner of this website killed ES....... | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bob the dog
Member # 4691

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for bob the dog     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My husband originally comes from Iowa, Tina..... he says the only bad thing about the midwest is the weather!
Posts: 4238 | From: USA | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tina m
Member # 13845

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for tina m     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
ya im back the warning of the tornado is now a watch again!!!
i hate iowa weather!!!
my basement is wet ewwwwwwwwwww
we got some hail but i wasnt takin no chances cas of what happened last week in parkersburg!!
the whole town was whiped out!!
marshalltown isnt that big!!!!
here is what happened last week a news channel posted this video.
the video was caught by an atm at a bank kinda cool if ur not acturally there!!!
http://www.kcci.com/video/16479057/index.html

i called and woke everyone i knew up so i will probably get some **** for that tomorrow!!!
even though i possibably could have saved their lives!!!

a tornado just touched down a few miles outside my town!!!

--------------------
your ass is so tight when you fart only a dog can hear it.when you queef only a cat can hear that one.

Posts: 9776 | From: You like If only mosquitoes sucked fat instead of blood. | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tina m
Member # 13845

Rate Member
the wind is 54 miles per hour and alot of building damage and trees down!!
i wont check outside till tomorrow!!!i hope the hail did not screw up my cars!!!
someone is always watchin out for us here in marshalltown we never get tornados in town!!
knock on wood!!!

--------------------
your ass is so tight when you fart only a dog can hear it.when you queef only a cat can hear that one.

'Shahrazat
Member # 12769

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 'Shahrazat     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It must be scary at night [Frown]
Wishing you luck Tina..

Posts: 2591 | From: **Ex Oriente Lux** | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tina m
Member # 13845

Rate Member
ya well im use to the tornados in louisiana but here they are unpredictable!!!
never been in one in iowa!!
there are 2 tornados down right now!!its gonna be a long night .. we are not clear yet!!!
we are gettin a sever storm warnin now crappppppp
why at night when ya cant see the **** comming???
i feel sorry for them people where the tornados are now 2 small towns one house was destroyed!!!
i pray the people are safe!!!
its 3 am and i cant sleep for 2 more hrs now!!
until the watch is over!!!

--------------------

mysticheart
Member # 6838

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for mysticheart   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ok tina, well, how did the rest of your night go? I know that we have had a few rough nights here as well. Get in touch and let me know how you are, you have my number.

--------------------
http://image.lafemmebonita.com/c/av879029.jpg

Posts: 2410 | From: Indiana, USA | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tina m
Member # 13845

Rate Member
ya its nice now i was up til 5am after the watch was over!!
i fought my sleep the whole way thru!!!
at 5:01 i was out like a light!!!not its humid and hot!!!
i turned my air on and im all good now!!!
thanks for askin!

--------------------

MissNoor
Member # 12549

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for MissNoor     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
oh Tina how scary for you thank
God you are alright girl! take care

Posts: 446 | From: USA | Registered: Dec 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
kos-om EgyptSearch
Member # 15064

Icon 1 posted      Profile for kos-om EgyptSearch         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
RUN TINA RUN

--------------------
forum sharameet we khawalat we el operator m3rseen

Posts: 504 | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tina m
Member # 13845

Rate Member
crapppppppppppp
here we go again!!!!
another tornado watch!!
y at night?

--------------------

tina m
Member # 13845

Rate Member
tornado spotted on the ground a few miles outside my town tonight and its pouring cats and dog!!
how ironic 2 days at the exact time the tornados come alive!!! we are in a warning now again until 5pm and its 1:14 am now i hate theses stormes!!!
i wont wait tonight if its gonna get me when im asleep well just pray for us!!!
the state capital is flooded in 20 yrs i have been here i have never heard of des moines being flooded its a crazy month!!!

--------------------

tina m
Member # 13845

Rate Member
http://whotviowa.whotv.com/WeatherAlerts.php?county=MARSHALL

--------------------

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com