EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Share Your Egyptian Experiences/Love & Marriage chat » o my god wat to do??? (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: o my god wat to do???
tina m
Member # 13845

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for tina m     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
its that monthly thing again and im in such horrible pian..
the doc gave me morphine pills but they are like candy no effect on me.. i hurt so bad dangit...and the dr said i need start thinkin hysterectamy.....im so scared as to wat to do, i feel if i get that then im no longer a wamn..i dont have sex so no gettin prego but i still know i can have kids.. but also i hate all this bleeding so bad... any advice??

Posts: 9776 | From: You like If only mosquitoes sucked fat instead of blood. | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Liar_Lanie
Member # 14540

Icon 13 posted      Profile for Liar_Lanie     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by tina kamal:
its that monthly thing again and im in such horrible pian..
the doc gave me morphine pills but they are like candy no effect on me.. i hurt so bad dangit...and the dr said i need start thinkin hysterectamy.....im so scared as to wat to do, i feel if i get that then im no longer a wamn..i dont have sex so no gettin prego but i still know i can have kids.. but also i hate all this bleeding so bad... any advice??

Don't post that kind of information on ES!
Posts: 1455 | From: debtville | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tina m
Member # 13845

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for tina m     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
y not im asking for advice... if u dont like it plz dont read it...

--------------------
your ass is so tight when you fart only a dog can hear it.when you queef only a cat can hear that one.

Posts: 9776 | From: You like If only mosquitoes sucked fat instead of blood. | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Questionmarks
Member # 12336

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Questionmarks     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
http://www.fda.gov/FDAC/features/2001/601_tech.html

--------------------
“Out beyond ideas of wrongdoing and rightdoing, there is a field. I will meet you there.”

Posts: 7202 | From: EU | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Tina, didn't you mention not long ago that you don't get your monthly period??

Morphine pills? Wow!! I am sorry for the horrible pain you are going through. I think you should at least consult another doctor before you think about hysterectomy.

Posts: 30135 | From: The owner of this website killed ES....... | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tina m
Member # 13845

Rate Member
yes i did not but when i do get them they last for weeks or months and damn they hurt so bad....
i have been bleeding for the last 3 months so the first of july they gave me harmone pills to stop the bleeding...
well after the thenth day i started again now its worse ........
im at my wits end...

--------------------
your ass is so tight when you fart only a dog can hear it.when you queef only a cat can hear that one.

_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Try to get a recommendation of another doctor. Good link ????? posted. Hope you find the best solution asap 'cause your condition is not normal. All the best.
Posts: 30135 | From: The owner of this website killed ES....... | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tina m
Member # 13845

Rate Member
i will see a gynocologist next week... i hope they just say another dnc....thanks tiger and thnks for that link...????

--------------------

Penny
Member # 1925

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Penny     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Tina make sure you go and see a female gynacologist the Male one's answer always seems to be Hysterectomy.

You need to have a laperoscopy ( they put a tiny camera inside you) to work out first what the problem is before any decisions can be made.

If I had stayed with my male Gynacologyst I would have had a hysterectomy earlier this year but a female doctor offered me a newer proceedure and its worked and I am so glad as it was important to me to still feel like a woman. I do understand how you feel on that point.

Posts: 3809 | From: Paradise | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Superwoman
Member # 14656

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Superwoman     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I agree with Penny, what casues this problem in the first place? is it hormone imbalance?

Perhaps you could look at ways to treat what causes the problem rather than have a hysterectomy for the symptoms.

Posts: 918 | From: Earth | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
anthropos
Member # 9410

Icon 1 posted      Profile for anthropos     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I am really sorry for your pain tina.

How old are you?

Of course you will always be a woman...

Posts: 2184 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tina m
Member # 13845

Rate Member
im 37 now
and my gyno is a woman the man gyno i seen did just a dnc.. thanks for yalls inputs and thoughts...

--------------------

young at heart
Member # 10365

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for young at heart     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Why would anyone feel less of a woman because they have had a hysterectomy [Roll Eyes] .I agree that you should make sure you have all the options given to you Tina and take it from there.
Posts: 4476 | From: Scotland | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Superwoman
Member # 14656

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Superwoman     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
YAH - I think LOADS of women feel like that about hysterectomy, some feel like that when they find out they cant have children too.

Tina - You didnt say what causes the problem?

Posts: 918 | From: Earth | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
young at heart
Member # 10365

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for young at heart     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well I certainly don't feel it. I had to have a hysterectomy 4 years ago and it was the best thing that I could have done. My quality of life was horrendous before it. It was like I got my life back a new start. I just feel to much emphasise is put on it affecting your womanhood. I hope Tina you get a quick solution to this, believe me I know what you must be going through.
Posts: 4476 | From: Scotland | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tina m
Member # 13845

Rate Member
well being over weight casuses mine.... now
but noraplant started the disrution of my periods.. and weight gain...aftewr i gained the weight i just never lost it///i tried layig down and the pain is unbareable...

Cosmogirl
Member # 8748

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cosmogirl     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I am not saying this to be cruel TIna, but if being overweight puts your body in such a state of breakdown that you have weeks and months of mentrual bleeding and it is agonizing like this why on earth wouldn't you be working to lose the weight? It just seems incongrous. If your weight is affecting your health, like cigarettes do, work to control it. I wouldn't talk hysterectomy or DnC to the Gyn, I'd say, Dude get me the tools to get my weight under control. And they will.

I am sorry about these cramps, I have no doubt the pain you are in, and enjoy the morphine!

Posts: 1071 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
stefaniaprague
Member # 15397

Icon 1 posted      Profile for stefaniaprague     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
iam sorry for you tina. take care and you will be better
Posts: 326 | From: Prague | Registered: Jun 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
yorkshire rose
Member # 12072

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for yorkshire rose   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I am so sorry for you tina, it sounds dreadful, i know period pain is one of the most bad pain, i know you wanted more kids oneday. I do hope that there is a solution, maybe like cosmo said, loosing a bit of weight will be a step forward. It could be worth it.
Good luck.

--------------------
Alison Faragalla

Posts: 4149 | From: Egypt | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Superwoman
Member # 14656

Rate Member
I agree with Cosmo Tina, which is why I asked.

I'm sure that its not easy to lose weight, but after this problem, which may leave you feeling less of a woman, you will have another and another and another.

What a waste of your life to spend it losing things when your only ever treating the symptoms.

You were thinner once, so you can be again, you need to take control of your life, you only have one.

Tina, I lost my mother yesterday, it has devastated me, but I know she would tell me to get up and get on with my life. Life really IS too short, make something of it, dont waste it.

young at heart
Member # 10365

Rate Member
Very sorry for your sad news Mdme. Take care.
stefaniaprague
Member # 15397

Icon 1 posted      Profile for stefaniaprague     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
iam sorry mdme butterfly. not very good news but be strong. I lost my mother when she is living and that is more bad. be strong
Posts: 326 | From: Prague | Registered: Jun 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sashyra8
Member # 14488

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sashyra8     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Cosmogirl:
I am not saying this to be cruel TIna, but if being overweight puts your body in such a state of breakdown that you have weeks and months of mentrual bleeding and it is agonizing like this why on earth wouldn't you be working to lose the weight? It just seems incongrous. If your weight is affecting your health, like cigarettes do, work to control it. I wouldn't talk hysterectomy or DnC to the Gyn, I'd say, Dude get me the tools to get my weight under control. And they will.

I am sorry about these cramps, I have no doubt the pain you are in, and enjoy the morphine!

My exacts thoughts as Cosmo,and im being serious,
Tina,really [Frown] .The obesity problem is the main cause for the rest of all your health concerns.It's something very serious and im certainly sure your physicians have told you about it.Most of this health problems would start to ease and resolve if the weight would come down.
[Frown]

Posts: 3833 | From: here,there,everywhere | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
elizabethN
Member # 14096

Icon 1 posted      Profile for elizabethN     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
anise tea works wonders for bleeding and cramps.
My daughter had endometrosis and it really saved her. Cut back on the white flour and white sugar also. You can buy the tea in a health food store. It really works! Red raspberry pills is also very helpful too I would do both.

Posts: 1369 | From: California | Registered: Aug 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
yorkshire rose
Member # 12072

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for yorkshire rose   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Im so sorry for your news m butterfly, may you find the strength. Be strong.
Love to you.

--------------------
Alison Faragalla

Posts: 4149 | From: Egypt | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
yorkshire rose
Member # 12072

Rate Member
Wow betty some good advice there, never heard of red raspberry pills, they sound yummy enough to eat myself. I just love health food shops.
Im just about to devour galia melon, a mango some grapes and about 5 fresh figs, they are simply lovely, and so full of vitamins.

--------------------
Alison Faragalla

tina m
Member # 13845

Rate Member
yes i have tried so many diets and pills its just not that easy too loose after a certain weight....im scared to death of the sergury so eathier way i could die.....

--------------------

Member # 14677

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for *****     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I had hysterectomy from same problem. Trust me, u will feel like a new person, I will wait 4 my grandkids, I am on HRT works for me.
I must say never heard of a dr giving morphine
for irregular menstration pains, I feel that dr was very irresonsible to prescribe it.
Morphine is used for terminal patients and just after a huge op, it is so addictive.

--------------------
Life is not measured by the breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.

Posts: 564 | From: planet earth | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sashyra8
Member # 14488

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sashyra8     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
<Morphine is used for terminal patients and just after a huge op, it is so addictive. >

Mentioned this previously,reinforce it again.Never,ever on a permanent basis,only for terminal conditions.

Posts: 3833 | From: here,there,everywhere | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eve&Vin
Member # 14990

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eve&Vin     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I dun know if this will help. But it always help me to overcome the pain. Everytime when I have cramps. Try not to have too many cold drinks, Ice cream, cold fruits or cooling items like watermelon etc.

During the cramp, cut a few pcs (not too much, best around 5-8 slices) of Ginger with the skin and add water. When it boil, put in sugar. Drink it while it is hot. Drink a few cups. It ease the pain.

One of my friend, she has the same problem. Her pain is so terrible, she would faint and need to send to hospital. But after she tried this method it help her alot. You can try.

Posts: 58 | From: Singapore | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tina m
Member # 13845

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Sashyra8:
<Morphine is used for terminal patients and just after a huge op, it is so addictive. >

Mentioned this previously,reinforce it again.Never,ever on a permanent basis,only for terminal conditions.

thank god im not terminal cas they do not work for me... so i gave them to my mom to dispose of...
Questionmarks
Member # 12336

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Questionmarks     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
ibuprofen ● ibuprofen
● Brufen
● Zafen
Is taking away the pain AND is stopping the bleedings...

--------------------
“Out beyond ideas of wrongdoing and rightdoing, there is a field. I will meet you there.”

Posts: 7202 | From: EU | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tina m
Member # 13845

Rate Member
ibuprofen no it helps a little but it does make u bleed more...

--------------------

Kalila : )
Member # 14517

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kalila : )         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hey there's life here [Cool]
how are you feeling tina ?

Posts: 3945 | From: ' Res Contr ' Amor non es guirens, lai on sos poders s'atura | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Makbeta
Member # 14401

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Makbeta     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Tina, I'm so sorry you have all these problems with sleep (sometimes I find it hard to fall asleep too) and with our 'women issues'. Take care, hun.
Posts: 2807 | From: Europe | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tina m
Member # 13845

Rate Member
i took morphine and ibuprofen so i feel a little better for now... thanks yall

--------------------

_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
I ony ever had morphine right after c-sections in the hospital. I can't imagine either that a doctor would prescribe this for strong monthly menstrual pain.
Superwoman
Member # 14656

Rate Member
Tina do you exercise?
yorkshire rose
Member # 12072

Rate Member
Yes me too, we had to give it to the terminal patients in the nursing home, before they died.
Glad you are feeling better tina.

--------------------
Alison Faragalla

Member # 14248

Icon 1 posted      Profile for *********     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Tina try Ponstan.
Not sure what it is called in the USA?
but the ingredient is mefenamic acid.

What you do is take as soon as the cramps start and then till they stop. No more than 7 days at a time.

What Ponstan does is not only relieve the pain but they reduce the blood loss if taken regularly.

Morphine is a complete No No!!!!

[Wink]

Posts: 3416 | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 2 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Heavy menstrual bleeding (menorrhagia) is a common problem for women. The worst cases of excessive menstrual bleeding can cause severe anemia and even require blood transfusions. Many women with milder forms needlessly allow their lives to be controlled by heavy menstrual bleeding because they are not aware of medical advances that often allow quick and easy treatment.

http://www.heavybleeding.com/

Tina, do you take an extra iron supplement?

yorkshire rose
Member # 12072

Rate Member
My mum always used ponstan, she swore by it for period pain.

--------------------
Alison Faragalla

Member # 14677

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for *****     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ponstan works, I used to take them

--------------------
Life is not measured by the breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.

Posts: 564 | From: planet earth | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sashyra8
Member # 14488

Rate Member
mefenamic acid is Ponstel in the USA.

Ponstel
Indications & Dosagefont sizeAAAINDICATIONS
Carefully consider the potential benefits and risks of PONSTEL and other treatment options before deciding to use PONSTEL. Use the lowest effective dose for the shortest duration consistent with individual patient treatment goals (see WARNINGS).

http://www.rxlist.com/cgi/generic/mefenamic_ids.htm

PONSTEL is indicated:

For relief of mild to moderate pain in patients =14 years of age, when therapy will not exceed one week (7 days).
For treatment of primary dysmenorrhea.

DOSAGE AND ADMINISTRATION
Carefully consider the potential benefits and risks of PONSTEL and other treatment options before deciding to use PONSTEL. Use the lowest effective dose for the shortest duration consistent with individual patient treatment goals (see WARNINGS).

After observing the response to initial therapy with PONSTEL, the dose and frequency should be adjusted to suit an individual patient's needs.

For the relief of acute pain in adults and adolescents =14 years of age, the recommended dose is 500 mg as an initial dose followed by 250 mg every 6 hours as needed, usually not to exceed one week.4

For the treatment of primary dysmenorrhea, the recommended dose is 500 mg as an initial dose followed by 250 mg every 6 hours, given orally, starting with the onset of bleeding and associated symptoms. Clinical studies indicate that effective treatment can be initiated with the start of menses and should not be necessary for more than 2 to 3 days.5

HOW SUPPLIED
Ponstel (mefenamic acid) is available as 250 mg blue-banded, ivory capsules, imprinted with "FHPC 400" and "PONSTEL®".

tina m
Member # 13845

Rate Member
its not just cramos yall..
ooooooooo god it makes my back feel like its broke in 2 its horrible and it is noot letting up today......

--------------------

yorkshire rose
Member # 12072

Rate Member
So sorry tina you are suffering, its terrible,
After i had the dc they didnt give me pain killer, the pain was dreadful really, i guess its the same kind as wht you have now.
Im so sorry i do wish you to be btter now.

--------------------
Alison Faragalla

'Shahrazat
Member # 12769

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 'Shahrazat     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
N. I M SO SORRY FOR YOUR MOTHER. I WISH YOU ARE FEELING A LITLE BIT BETTER NOW.
Posts: 2591 | From: **Ex Oriente Lux** | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tina m
Member # 13845

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by yorkshire rose:
So sorry tina you are suffering, its terrible,
After i had the dc they didnt give me pain killer, the pain was dreadful really, i guess its the same kind as wht you have now.
Im so sorry i do wish you to be btter now.

when i had the dnc it did not hurt at all...
mine are not cramps they are more like contractions... gosh they are horrible

Member # 14248

Icon 1 posted      Profile for *********     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Get yourself off the computer and get some Ponstan plonker [Big Grin]
Posts: 3416 | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tina m
Member # 13845

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Caketel*khokh*:
Get yourself off the computer and get some Ponstan plonker [Big Grin]

wat is that???
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com