EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Share Your Egyptian Experiences/Love & Marriage chat » aahhh, l'amore, l'amore

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: aahhh, l'amore, l'amore
Momma_Dukes
Member # 14252

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Momma_Dukes   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Mohamed came this weekend and it was so nice. Saturday night I just laid there watching him sleep and I just have to say that I love him so bad. I was having a bad fight with my drunk ass mom...so bad that I ended up slapping her across the face cuz' she came to attack me in front of my child. [Frown] I couldnt take her **** anymore...she drove me to the point where I couldn't control myself.
I tell you, alchoholism is a very bad selfish disease.
Mohamed came and when I opened the door and saw him there, it just was like the most beautiful thing I saw all day. Then we sat down and I told him what happened. I was crying and he made me feel better...he brought me some little gifts and chocolate like he always does and a carton of Newports with a $50 bill stuffed inside loool...why he had the urge to do that, i don't know. I tried to give him back the money but he wouldn't take it.

I never known a man so good to me in my life...and it's not even about the things he gives me...cuz I don't even ask for them.

So Aleya went to visit her Aunt Gizelle and cousins Mariam and Amr for the weekend and me and Mohamed stayed in bed (we both had a rough work week)having cigarettes, pigging out on cheetos and turkey samwiches and fruit and talking about religion, love, and laughing and uh, well....lol!
And I love his smile...and when he smiles he has these dimples that make me melt:)

Why I said all this i don't know...I am just in love:) Yall know how it is.
I think I have found my soulmate. I never believed in that crap, but now I do.
Relationships are sooooo much better when you are actually best friends with the guy:)

Bahebak Mohamed...Bahabaaaaaaaak!

Posts: 2757 | From: YOU CAN ONLY SEE WHAT I CHOOSE TO SHOW, THERE IS SO MUCH MORE YOU JUST DONT KNOW | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mysticheart
Member # 6838

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for mysticheart   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hahaha, nice to see you happy peace, try to keep that happiness.

--------------------
http://image.lafemmebonita.com/c/av879029.jpg

Posts: 2410 | From: Indiana, USA | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Momma_Dukes
Member # 14252

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Momma_Dukes   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Smile]
and i have been weed free for a month now! [Smile]
its nice to be able to be happy again without the use of sumthin to toke on:)
he got me out of that habit...not saying i wont pass one now and then, but nothing like i was doing before.
he is one of those people that come into ur life and rescue you.

Posts: 2757 | From: YOU CAN ONLY SEE WHAT I CHOOSE TO SHOW, THERE IS SO MUCH MORE YOU JUST DONT KNOW | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
yorkshire rose
Member # 12072

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for yorkshire rose   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow peace this is love, nothing wrong in it, iknow where your coming from, its a great feeling, dont you just those together times like this.
Good luck and go for it iff it feels right, you only live once.

--------------------
Alison Faragalla

Posts: 4149 | From: Egypt | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com