EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Share Your Egyptian Experiences/Love & Marriage chat » Oprah Show

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Oprah Show
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 12 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey, I catched last night part of the Oprah Show where singer Alicia Keys and singer/actress Queen Latifah were guests.

Anyway I found it quite funny that Queen Latifah so openly raved about the 'very handsome and respectful Egyptian men' she met there while on vacation (please keep in mind that rumors exist she is actually gay [Wink] ).

Well I predict now after the show aired that Egypt will experience a HUGE influx on single female American tourists!! [Big Grin] [Big Grin]

تيجرليلي

Posts: 30135 | From: The owner of this website killed ES....... | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tina m
Member # 13845

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for tina m     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
im game lolololol
no compaints about my man girl.....
see even the rich like brown men and sexy coal black eyes.. ew im gettin crazyyyyyyy

--------------------
your ass is so tight when you fart only a dog can hear it.when you queef only a cat can hear that one.

Posts: 9776 | From: You like If only mosquitoes sucked fat instead of blood. | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
advocate
Member # 13367

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for advocate     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
*Advocate throws a bucket of cold water over Tina [Big Grin]
Posts: 1917 | From: WALES | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ES Stinks
Member # 12617

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for ES Stinks     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Tigerlily:
Hey, I catched last night part of the Oprah Show where singer Alicia Keys and singer/actress Queen Latifah were guests.

Anyway I found it quite funny that Queen Latifah so openly raved about the 'very handsome and respectful Egyptian men' she met there while on vacation (please keep in mind that rumors exist she is actually gay [Wink] ).

Well I predict now after the show aired that Egypt will experience a HUGE influx on single female American tourists!! [Big Grin] [Big Grin]

تيجرليلي

Big deal if they do it's their choice not yours.
Posts: 256 | Registered: Dec 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ES Stinks
Member # 12617

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for ES Stinks     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I wonder why you all think its so terrible if a heavy or "fat" woman has a man, a husband, or a good time.

There's millions of "fat" women that get married, have boyfriends, young or otherwise, and have some damn good hot sex too.

And they are not always being used, some men prefer them. And in my opinion for good reason too. But I'll state why I have that opinion at another time.

And I realize maybe I posted this in the wrong section but talking about Queen Latifah made me think about it.

Posts: 256 | Registered: Dec 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Nov 4
Member # 15888

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Nov 4     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
After sitting in the waiting room of the INS a few times years ago......

Yup age differences, lack of attractive appearances, lack of manners..... on the Americans!

These were the only times my ex had the grace to show sensitivity towards the hell of waiting for your spouse's naturalization to be processed.

I remember being told several times in an interview that our petition was flying through easily due to its merits.

Our marriage was a failure and it was a "success" to the INS!

What kind of garbage couples do they process there?

Posts: 251 | Registered: Sep 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
stayingput
Member # 14989

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for stayingput     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Lucy Loves Ricky:
I wonder why you all think its so terrible if a heavy or "fat" woman has a man, a husband, or a good time.

Oh, I wonder about this one myself. Am I the only one who walks the streets of Egypt and notices the OBESITY among women - Egyptian women at that? What do you suppose their EGYPTIAN husbands do when she gains a few (or a couple dozen) kilos, trade her in for a skinny one? Well, here's the answer: they keep her anyway.

quote:
And they are not always being used, some men prefer them. And in my opinion for good reason too. But I'll state why I have that opinion at another time.

I'm ready whenever you're ready.
Posts: 758 | From: Here. There. Everywhere. | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Questionmarks
Member # 12336

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Questionmarks     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oprah herself is very,very rich and very,very jo-joing between fat and thin. How about her?

--------------------
“Out beyond ideas of wrongdoing and rightdoing, there is a field. I will meet you there.”

Posts: 7202 | From: EU | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ES Stinks
Member # 12617

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by ?????:
Oprah herself is very,very rich and very,very jo-joing between fat and thin. How about her?

What about her? She's happy, rich, and got a hell of a good looking man!
ES Stinks
Member # 12617

Rate Member
qb][/QUOTE]I'm ready whenever you're ready. [/QB][/QUOTE]

LOL! I'd be accused of generalizing, and perhaps I would be. I'm kind of predjudiced about the subject.

ES Stinks
Member # 12617

Rate Member

ES Stinks
Member # 12617

Rate Member
Hitched I refuse too acknowlege your insanity!
Ayisha
Member # 4713

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ayisha     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

I think we all have to acknowledge it, just dont have to reply to it [Wink] wise lady [Big Grin]
Posts: 15090 | From: http://www.egyptalk.com/forum/ | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Nov 4
Member # 15888

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Nov 4     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Ayisha:
quote:

I think we all have to acknowledge it, just dont have to reply to it [Wink] wise lady [Big Grin]
10-4 Princess Prozac! [Wink]
Posts: 251 | Registered: Sep 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com