EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Share Your Egyptian Experiences/Love & Marriage chat » Where is Tigerlily today?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Where is Tigerlily today?
'Shahrazat
Member # 12769

Icon 5 posted      Profile for 'Shahrazat     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
No posts today [Confused]
Posts: 2591 | From: **Ex Oriente Lux** | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Chef Mick
Member # 11209

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Chef Mick     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i haven't seen her in a long time, was she banned [Eek!] [Eek!]
Posts: 9443 | From: USA...... | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
'Shahrazat
Member # 12769

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 'Shahrazat     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
is this possible? [Confused]
Posts: 2591 | From: **Ex Oriente Lux** | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
seabreeze
Member # 10289

Icon 1 posted      Profile for seabreeze     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I haven't seen her in a while either, I was just thinking about her the other day...
I don't think she's banned, her name is still in the directory. I hope she is ok! [Frown]
[Confused]

Posts: 13440 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Makbeta
Member # 14401

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Makbeta     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Perhaps she is on holiday... Come on - she needs a break. [Wink]

Btw, I was thinking about her as well. Are we all - what's the word - clairvoyant? [Big Grin]

Posts: 2807 | From: Europe | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Desertgirl
Member # 12450

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Desertgirl     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
She hasn't posted for several days...
I sent her a PM and wrote; Did you break your fingers and you cannot type? or you just don't like us anymore [Big Grin] ?
The PM is still 'unread'.
Let's just hope she is ok.

Posts: 2932 | From: Just now and then | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pothead_Barbie
Member # 15091

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pothead_Barbie     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
maybe her pc broke or what happened to me, her man caught her IM'ing with another and he took the pc and threw it out the window looool

that was a funny day

Posts: 460 | From: philly | Registered: Apr 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oh, come on, I am not banned! We just MOVEDDDD! [Smile] Although only 2 km away! [Wink] Anyway girls thanks for your concern. Nothing happened to us; we were just able to got approved into a way bigger flat and the best part is the school is only 30 m walking distance away!!

To tell you the truth I died almost of not being able to use the internet for a whole week but alhamdulillah we just got connected a good hour ago.

Well everything is already in place, hubby and I were busy day and night. Off to Bingo now - talk to you all later!! [Smile] [Smile] [Smile]

Posts: 30135 | From: The owner of this website killed ES....... | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
'Shahrazat
Member # 12769

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 'Shahrazat     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
welcome back [Smile]
Desertgirl
Member # 12450

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Desertgirl     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yes wb, don't worry, you are still the top poster with 16 399 posts. Nobody could beat you! [Wink] I tried hard... [Big Grin] but no... I did not succeed.

Good luck with the settling in. You'll get used to the new place in no time. Nice for the kids they can walk to school. Easy when they forgot their swimming-equipment... Don't forget to tell who won at Bingo.

Posts: 2932 | From: Just now and then | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tina m
Member # 13845

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for tina m     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
what is
2 km
and
30 m?
30 m is that 30 mins?
and welcome back tiger!!!

--------------------
your ass is so tight when you fart only a dog can hear it.when you queef only a cat can hear that one.

Posts: 9776 | From: You like If only mosquitoes sucked fat instead of blood. | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
'Shahrazat
Member # 12769

quote:
Originally posted by tina kamal:
what is
2 km
and
30 m?
30 m is that 30 mins?

Are you joking Tina? [Smile]
If not;
30 meter means about 100 feet
And 2 km means 2000 m. and is about 6500 ft.

tina m
Member # 13845

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for tina m     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Shahrazat:
quote:
Originally posted by tina kamal:
what is
2 km
and
30 m?
30 m is that 30 mins?

Are you joking Tina? [Smile]
If not;
30 meter means about 100 feet
And 2 km means 2000 m. and is about 6500 ft.

here we use feet and inches thanks for telling me.
Posts: 9776 | From: You like If only mosquitoes sucked fat instead of blood. | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
'Shahrazat
Member # 12769

you welcome [Wink]
Makbeta
Member # 14401

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Makbeta     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Welcome back Tigerlily! I can see you are back in full swing on ES! [Wink]
Posts: 2807 | From: Europe | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
seabreeze
Member # 10289

Icon 1 posted      Profile for seabreeze     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Tiger you really should warn us next time, some of us were pretty worried! [Frown] I almost took over your news job here while you were gone but I couldn't have done you justice. [Wink]
Posts: 13440 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Makbeta
Member # 14401

Rate Member
Where is Tigerlily?!

Has anyone noticed she is absent? [Big Grin] [Wink]

publicly displayed
Member # 15908

Icon 1 posted      Profile for publicly displayed         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Makbeta:

No
Posts: 123 | Registered: Oct 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Makbeta:
Where is Tigerlily?!

I am back, Makbeta. So nice of you to miss me!! [Wink]

~ TL

Posts: 30135 | From: The owner of this website killed ES....... | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Makbeta
Member # 14401

Rate Member
You see, I even dug up an old thread - good memory too! [Wink]

I knew you wouldn't leave us for long!! [Smile]

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com