EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Share Your Egyptian Experiences/Love & Marriage chat » men are weird (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: men are weird
Momma_Dukes
Member # 14252

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Momma_Dukes   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
why do they call you if they are just going to sit there and say nothing?

just got off the phone with this singer im kinda sorta seein' and he calls my work number and there is too many, 'hmm', and 'ya', and 'whatcha doin sexy'?...and im like omg, i have stuff to do call me in a few hours loool.
i think the only thing he said to me was, 'you coming to my party 12/26? hope you dont get jealous because its normal for the girls to come up and dance', im like, 'yes i know how it is, i dated singers b4, its just if u take them home afterwards that matters, anything else is just show.' then he is like, 'no baby im taking YOU home'...and that was it. the rest was just air. then he asked me to move to michigan and live with him..lool, yea so we can sit there all night and say nothing!?

and then he is getting on my ass about smoking...'oh you quit smoking? if i see you smoking im gonna be mad.' but he lets me smoke sheesha, well, as he calls it, arguila.

jeez dude!!!!!!
i need a man with more umph than THAT!

[Roll Eyes] [Roll Eyes] [Roll Eyes]

keeper or no?

Posts: 2757 | From: YOU CAN ONLY SEE WHAT I CHOOSE TO SHOW, THERE IS SO MUCH MORE YOU JUST DONT KNOW | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ayisha
Member # 4713

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ayisha     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
yes definately keep him, he sounds like a no talker, hard worker. stick him in a cupboard somewhere and pull him out when you need some 'hard work' doing [Big Grin]

--------------------
If you don't learn from your mistakes, there's no sense making them.

Posts: 15090 | From: http://www.egyptalk.com/forum/ | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Shooky
Member # 14776

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Shooky   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hes saying hmm yea etc because he is not really paying attention to what your saying. i do the same thing. you know how most girls like to rant about useless **** that they did through out their day so we just say hmm ya thats awesome etc to pretend like we r listening. its not being mean or any thing its just that we dont care [Big Grin]
Posts: 506 | From: Some where on the east coast | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Momma_Dukes
Member # 14252

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Momma_Dukes   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
yea but say sex and he sharpens up real quick looool
Posts: 2757 | From: YOU CAN ONLY SEE WHAT I CHOOSE TO SHOW, THERE IS SO MUCH MORE YOU JUST DONT KNOW | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Shooky
Member # 14776

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Shooky   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Momma_Dukes:
yea but say sex and he sharpens up real quick looool

yep guess i was right [Smile] or he can be the quite type. you never know
Posts: 506 | From: Some where on the east coast | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Momma_Dukes
Member # 14252

Rate Member
well im not a talky hoe either...i dont gab about all things dumb like most girls do so we just sit there on the phone with that uncomfortable silence like, 'yyyyyup.'

im not a phone person anyway and i am a total screener.

Vader-
Member # 14189

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Vader-   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
im not a talky hoe either...i dont gab about all things dumb like most girls do

[Big Grin] Holy poop. [Big Grin]

If you're not a talky hoe that gabs about dumb things, then what are they like ? I don't think I wanna know. xD

Posts: 6335 | From: Straight to my heart. | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cheekyferret
Member # 15263

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cheekyferret     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Vader... Advocate and I are talkers and you know it [Big Grin] I don't talk about dumb things becasue I am not dumb though. I talk about rocket science and brain surgery [Big Grin]

MD... kick him to the kerb... while he was talking to you he was sending a message to someone whilst doing a Sudoku! He thinks you are easy and gae by the sounds of it! He has told all the girls he is taking them home edging his bets one giggles 'ok'

Posts: 11097 | From: Cairo | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Vader-
Member # 14189

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Vader-   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Lady Ferret:
I talk about rocket science and brain surgery [Big Grin]

That would be Shanta actually. [Big Grin] You should have seen what we were talking about on her birthday. lol, she's gonna blow up the earth by the end of this year hopefully.
Posts: 6335 | From: Straight to my heart. | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Amr-
Member # 15737

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Amr-     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Vader... Advocate and I are talkers and you know it [Big Grin] I don't talk about dumb things becasue I am not dumb though. I talk about rocket science and brain surgery [Big Grin]

MD... kick him to the kerb... while he was talking to you he was sending a message to someone whilst doing a Sudoku! He thinks you are easy and gae by the sounds of it! He has told all the girls he is taking them home edging his bets one giggles 'ok'

rocket my (---)---)
Posts: 206 | From: Afghanistan | Registered: Aug 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cheekyferret
Member # 15263

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cheekyferret     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
lol...**** **** **** Science!

Shanta as we all know is the Guru of all knowledge [Big Grin] If she says the end is nigh start saying your prayers amigos [Wink]

**** **** **** ****!!!!

Posts: 11097 | From: Cairo | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Amr-
Member # 15737

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Amr-     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
thats what iam talking about
**** **** **** dont run from your roots and by roots i mean your buddy's from **** **** **** land

Posts: 206 | From: Afghanistan | Registered: Aug 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cheekyferret
Member # 15263

Rate Member
**** **** **** land!

I have no roots, I am au naturel [Big Grin]

**** **** **** [Wink]

Momma_Dukes
Member # 14252

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Shisha-Master:
quote:
im not a talky hoe either...i dont gab about all things dumb like most girls do

[Big Grin] Holy poop. [Big Grin]

If you're not a talky hoe that gabs about dumb things, then what are they like ? I don't think I wanna know. xD

you know, those girls that call their men up at all hours and they are like, 'omg like i was talking to my friend's cousin's sister's brother's wife's daughter's babysitter, right, and like OMG she was totally bugging because the salon like TOTALLY messed her hair up! and like OMG i bought this dress today and was like SO about to have a bitch fit because like, i couldnt find any shoes to match OMG! honey do you think im fat?' loooooool
weirdkitty
Member # 15365

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for weirdkitty     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
you know, those girls that call their men up at all hours and they are like, 'omg like i was talking to my friend's cousin's sister's brother's wife's daughter's babysitter, right, and like OMG she was totally bugging because the salon like TOTALLY messed her hair up! and like OMG i bought this dress today and was like SO about to have a bitch fit because like, i couldnt find any shoes to match OMG! honey do you think im fat?' loooooool
Yes, you gotta hate those pesky couples who talk about their lives, and actually "share" little things, instead of just talk about sex, getting married after five mintues, and having babies in ten...
Posts: 2573 | From: England | Registered: Jun 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Shooky
Member # 14776

Rate Member
^^ and how do you thats all she talks about on the phone?
Momma_Dukes
Member # 14252

Rate Member
ugh here we go, the bitch vultures have landed. never happy until they bring their black clouds in on every damn topic.

man your lives must really suck if thats what u keep doing over and over and over again. there doesnt seem to be an ounce of joy in your words at all...unless its in response to a thread that was started by somebody just as old and bitter as you.

thats right keep pounding on the young chick with an unboring life.

truth is most of ur crones here like to start sh*t but cant take ur own medicine.

man, ur husbands must be miserable to come home to such boring lifeless wretches like yall.

Cosmogirl
Member # 8748

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cosmogirl     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Newsflash, you aren't that young, and you have a kid that is closer to 10 than 1, you are a drug user, and a casual sex lover. And you don't have a husband that wants to come home to you, I think yours would toss you around and then left you for someone OLDER. And your life is obviously boring because you fill your time cruising for arab men on the internet and blathering on and on here about it.

You aren't the prize you make yourself out to be. Who exactly do you think is jealous of you and your life?

Posts: 1071 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ayisha
Member # 4713

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ayisha     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
ugh here we go, the bitch vultures have landed. never happy until they bring their black clouds in on every damn topic.

man your lives must really suck if thats what u keep doing over and over and over again. there doesnt seem to be an ounce of joy in your words at all...unless its in response to a thread that was started by somebody just as old and bitter as you.

truth is most of ur crones here like to start sh*t but cant take ur own medicine.

man, ur husbands must be miserable to come home to such boring lifeless wretches like yall.

I think WK is actually younger than you.
Posts: 15090 | From: http://www.egyptalk.com/forum/ | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sherribaby
Member # 15378

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for sherribaby     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

Who we talking about here ?????
Posts: 547 | From: uk | Registered: Jun 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sashyra8
Member # 14488

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sashyra8     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by sherribaby:
quote:

Did somebody talk about me? [Big Grin] [Razz]
Posts: 3833 | From: here,there,everywhere | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sherribaby
Member # 15378

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for sherribaby     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Sashyra8:
quote:
Originally posted by sherribaby:
quote:

Did somebody talk about me? [Big Grin] [Razz]
[Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin]
Posts: 547 | From: uk | Registered: Jun 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Momma_Dukes
Member # 14252

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Cosmogirl:
Newsflash, you aren't that young, and you have a kid that is closer to 10 than 1, you are a drug user, and a casual sex lover. And you don't have a husband that wants to come home to you, I think yours would toss you around and then left you for someone OLDER. And your life is obviously boring because you fill your time cruising for arab men on the internet and blathering on and on here about it.

You aren't the prize you make yourself out to be. Who exactly do you think is jealous of you and your life?

on the INTERNET? LOOOOOOOL u wish. i meet my guys from reallife...unlike yall.
and newsflash....your still ugly.
[Big Grin]
come on baby get mad...let me see how riled up you can get u ugly she-male.
lets see how much you can hate me more.
ur face is the wrost thing i have ever seen in a long time, wrinkled up bulldog face with that disgusting frown line between ur eyebrows and your big wooden horse teeth.
come on, get more mad and hate me more.
i have total control over you.

and of course my man would toss me aside for someone older, i refused to wipe his ass for him...you old bitches are the ones who do that kinds of stuff cuz nopbody else wants u.

you would know that.

come on U-G-L-Y get real.
or go back to the geico commericals where u belong.

http://ts1.images.live.com/images/thumbnail.aspx?q=348474390308&id=dc19331b4699e8cd6e235f5a205c044e

and btw...i never said anything about jealousy....YOU did.
nice to know i have admirers.
[Smile]

i mean if you click on like every topic u wrote in under your name in the directory, the majority of it is BS written to ME...ME ME ME....looks like jealousy from my side.
you hate me so utterly bad, yet you spend so much time here bashing me...and the more i give it back the worse you become.

your so stupid!
loooooooooooool

(ugly too, did i mention that? i mean there are not enough words to desribe how horrifying your face is. i cant believe there is a man on this planet that actually fucked u and got u knocked up. i mean, to look at the pics here of u with ur hair and ur cake makeup put on, you look like a pinch face with color, i can only imagine how bad u look in the morning. OMG!!!!! a nightmare come true. and u look like u smell as bad as look too.)
*barf
but i really shouldnt come at u like this i mean, if i had a mug like urs, id be an angry nasty bitch too.

so go take a bath, get your face pulled back, your teeth shaved down and that huge chin of yours fixed to look more ya know, feminine, and get that disgusting ass tattoo off ur fat popeye arm, then come call me a drug user/whore.

i have a good life. you are stuck looking at ur lifeless man every night as he goes to bed and gives ur stank ass his back while he is online all day looking for girls like me. and thats why ya hate me.

u can call me whatever you want to baby, im not gonna feel bad for loving my life, loving my guy, and loving my looks and if you dont like it, DEAL WITH IT cuz it aint gonna change!!!

i may be close to 30 but my looks are closer to 20, and yes i have a 6 year old, but i was 22 when she was born...other 22 yr olds are still living with mom and dad going out to clubs every weekend and in college.

and as far as not having a husband, i refuse to get one off the net like you and ur homegirls here did, and im picky. i dont want some nasty man who cant read and write or dont have his own living...im not marrying some child bum wh o lives in some egyptian boarding house like you did!
so until i find a man that is good enough, im fine not having ahusband coming home to me at night. maybe if yall did the same homework and were more choosey you wouldnt be so terribly unhappy that you gotta hate every ahppy girl online and come up here telling us how shitty it is and how frustrating ur men get u.

but i got a lover that tears me up every saturday thats for damn sure!

so kiss
my lil
pink
ass
[Smile]

tom jones
Member # 15768

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for tom jones   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Cosmogirl:

on the INTERNET? LOOOOOOOL u wish. i meet my guys from reallife...unlike yall.
and newsflash....your still ugly.
[Big Grin]
come on baby get mad...let me see how riled up you can get u ugly she-male.
lets see how much you can hate me more.
ur face is the wrost thing i have ever seen in a long time, wrinkled up bulldog face with that disgusting frown line between ur eyebrows and your big wooden horse teeth.
come on, get more mad and hate me more.
i have total control over you.

and of course my man would toss me aside for someone older, i refused to wipe his ass for him...you old bitches are the ones who do that kinds of stuff cuz nopbody else wants u.

you would know that.

come on U-G-L-Y get real.
or go back to the geico commericals where u belong.

http://ts1.images.live.com/images/thumbnail.aspx?q=348474390308&id=dc19331b4699e8cd6e235f5a205c044e

and btw...i never said anything about jealousy....YOU did.
nice to know i have admirers.
[Smile]

i mean if you click on like every topic u wrote in under your name in the directory, the majority of it is BS written to ME...ME ME ME....looks like jealousy from my side.
you hate me so utterly bad, yet you spend so much time here bashing me...and the more i give it back the worse you become.

your so stupid!
loooooooooooool

(ugly too, did i mention that? i mean there are not enough words to desribe how horrifying your face is. i cant believe there is a man on this planet that actually fucked u and got u knocked up. i mean, to look at the pics here of u with ur hair and ur cake makeup put on, you look like a pinch face with color, i can only imagine how bad u look in the morning. OMG!!!!! a nightmare come true. and u look like u smell as bad as look too.)
*barf
but i really shouldnt come at u like this i mean, if i had a mug like urs, id be an angry nasty bitch too.

so go take a bath, get your face pulled back, your teeth shaved down and that huge chin of yours fixed to look more ya know, feminine, and get that disgusting ass tattoo off ur fat popeye arm, then come call me a drug user/whore.

i have a good life. you are stuck looking at ur lifeless man every night as he goes to bed and gives ur stank ass his back while he is online all day looking for girls like me. and thats why ya hate me.

u can call me whatever you want to baby, im not gonna feel bad for loving my life, loving my guy, and loving my looks and if you dont like it, DEAL WITH IT cuz it aint gonna change!!!

i may be close to 30 but my looks are closer to 20, and yes i have a 6 year old, but i was 22 when she was born...other 22 yr olds are still living with mom and dad going out to clubs every weekend and in college.

and as far as not having a husband, i refuse to get one off the net like you and ur homegirls here did, and im picky. i dont want some nasty man who cant read and write or dont have his own living...im not marrying some child bum wh o lives in some egyptian boarding house like you did!
so until i find a man that is good enough, im fine not having ahusband coming home to me at night. maybe if yall did the same homework and were more choosey you wouldnt be so terribly unhappy that you gotta hate every ahppy girl online and come up here telling us how shitty it is and how frustrating ur men get u.

but i got a lover that tears me up every saturday thats for damn sure!

so kiss
my lil
pink
ass
[Smile]

OH SHUT UP kiss your big not so pink ass,i really want to smack you .
Posts: 1116 | From: WARNING All stressed out & no one to choke | Registered: Sep 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Momma_Dukes
Member # 14252

Rate Member
um sharona, this involves you HOW exactly??? [Confused] [Roll Eyes]

ps...when u see my ass, then ur comment can bother me, but until then, piss off.

im coming back at someone who tracks me around here and harrases me, it has nothing to do with you so mind ur fucking business you nosey old crow. and if you even lifted ur hand to smack me, i hope that you knock me out and i stay down long enough for u to run away cuz if im still on my feet, i'd break every bone in ur face. u are nobody special to be telling anybody who hasnt even said anything to u that u want to smack them.
so grow up asshole. but then again, bipolar old houndawgs like urself are usually pretty violent towards total strangers.

my mom is severly bipolar and put menopause on top of that (which im sure ur goin thru at its peak right about now) she is always flying after complete unkown people.

sucks to be uuuuuuuu! [Big Grin]

MWAAH!

Supercalafragalistic
Member # 15631

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Supercalafragalistic     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
MD I'm confused... which is easy for me at the moment but didn't you say in your other thread that you'll soon be marrying this man??? or were you just joking?
Posts: 1248 | From: my sex is on fire!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! | Registered: Aug 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Momma_Dukes
Member # 14252

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by fish killer:
MD I'm confused... which is easy for me at the moment but didn't you say in your other thread that you'll soon be marrying this man??? or were you just joking?

i said married SOON, didnt say to who. there was a hint of hope in my statement, but we will see if his true colors are what they are NOW or what comes thru LATER.
i'll bear with hiim until the time he begins to loosen up and feel ok to be his total self with me, like a years time or so. if he isnt a player, or a total whacko like most of the guys i go with, i'll keep him. he kinda talked me into thinking about it and then he began bringing up babies with me...got me kinda thinking. also a girl here brought her newborn in today and i was like, oh wow...forgot what one of those looked like and kinda missed it.
we will see. soon to me is nothing less than a year 2 or 3 loooool:)

i know i go back and forth when i beet a guy. i fly thru bf's like there no tomorrow...i dont like to be alone all the time, yet i like my freedom and after being thru an abusive marriage, ims cared of getting into that again. i enjoy my peaceful life right now and dont want it to be uprooted again because of some man. i test them like all hell, and sadly, most of em fail. plus i have a daughter. i cant just marry anybody. if i see them act like they avoid her, which some do, but its okay, taking on another mans kid is a big thing, they gotta go.

Supercalafragalistic
Member # 15631

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Supercalafragalistic     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
ok. well good luck
Posts: 1248 | From: my sex is on fire!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! | Registered: Aug 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cosmogirl
Member # 8748

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cosmogirl     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Anyone else think I hit a nerve?

Bitch, is THAT all you have? Name-calling and spit? I will trump your uneducated ass everytime with logic, truth, and reason. Your ranting fits really only illustrate the points I have already made about you. And now.. it's amusing FOR EVERYONE.

You predictable ignorant pimple. You "can't just marry anyone", but you sure are working hard to have sex with them all.

But I imagine you won't see this till Monday when you have to return to your sad cubicle taking catalog orders until the foreman blows the whistle.

Enjoy bottomfeeding you catfish.

Posts: 1071 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tom jones
Member # 15768

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for tom jones   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
um sharona, this involves you HOW exactly??? [Confused] [Roll Eyes]

ps...when u see my ass, then ur comment can bother me, but until then, piss off.

im coming back at someone who tracks me around here and harrases me, it has nothing to do with you so mind ur fucking business you nosey old crow. and if you even lifted ur hand to smack me, i hope that you knock me out and i stay down long enough for u to run away cuz if im still on my feet, i'd break every bone in ur face. u are nobody special to be telling anybody who hasnt even said anything to u that u want to smack them.
so grow up asshole. but then again, bipolar old houndawgs like urself are usually pretty violent towards total strangers.

my mom is severly bipolar and put menopause on top of that (which im sure ur goin thru at its peak right about now) she is always flying after complete unkown people.

sucks to be uuuuuuuu! [Big Grin]

MWAAH!

Your no stranger haha ewwwwwww words do scare me 'SLAP' [Cool] NOW NOW what gets the idea i am after you its your cray wazey mind [Smile] and i can tell you i am not ugly i am superdupe bafoul [Big Grin]
Posts: 1116 | From: WARNING All stressed out & no one to choke | Registered: Sep 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cheekyferret
Member # 15263

Rate Member
MM, WK, FK, Vader and many others I could mention are younger than MD and I am was still crapping in Pampers when she was born!!!

MD you make me laugh when you keep jabbering about how ugly other people are. Your face could stop a charging bull at 30 paces!!!

I love how you try to sound all Ghetto though and like you are the fly honey on the block... innit pmsl.

You don't have a borderline personality disorder... for that you would have to be close to a personality!!!

MWAH lol...

weirdkitty
Member # 15365

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for weirdkitty     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm 22... how old are you again MD, hmmm?

Oh, and no offence, you don't look closer to 20s, you look your age, and Sam thought you were actually even older than that.

Do you just criticise those older than you because you think you missed out on your youth, and now it is slipping past you? Oh don't worry, I'll enjoy my youth enough for the both of us.

--------------------
Another one....

Posts: 2573 | From: England | Registered: Jun 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cheekyferret
Member # 15263

Rate Member
I act my age [Big Grin]
weirdkitty
Member # 15365

Member Rated:
Lf, you're only as old as the man that you feel... So get a feel of Vader, and then you will be a teen again [Big Grin]

--------------------
Another one....

Cheekyferret
Member # 15263

Rate Member
OOOOOHHHH VAAAAAA-DEEEEEEEER [Wink]
Vader-
Member # 14189

Member Rated:
I know I'm good but no need to scream so loud, you'll wake people up. XD
Cheekyferret
Member # 15263

Rate Member
Come and give us a kiss... MMMWWWAAAH [Wink]

I wanna be your age!

Vader-
Member # 14189

Member Rated:
I wanna be younger. XD

See, no one is happy.

Forgot to say:
quote:
[Wink]

God damn it woman!! XD You are a winking machine. [Big Grin]
Cheekyferret
Member # 15263

Rate Member
I am young enough to have fun and old enough to know better... I am the perfect age [Big Grin]
Cheekyferret
Member # 15263

Rate Member
I like winking [Big Grin]
Vader-
Member # 14189

Member Rated:
quote:
I am young enough to have fun and old enough to know better... I am the perfect age [Big Grin]

It's a human trait to think you know better. [Big Grin]

I forgive you my dear son. [Razz]

sherribaby
Member # 15378

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Shisha-Master:
quote:

It's a human trait to think you know better. [Big Grin]

I forgive you my dear son. [Razz]

Since when did LF become a man ?? [Big Grin]
Amr-
Member # 15737

Rate Member
quote:

hummmm people in perfect age [Big Grin] http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ubxf3F0CULE
Vader-
Member # 14189

Member Rated:
Don't make me turn you into one too!!! lol
sara_uk
Member # 11454

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for sara_uk     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I am in love with you LF [Wink]
Posts: 816 | From: london | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Makbeta
Member # 14401

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Makbeta     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You people are crazy tonight lol!! [Big Grin]
Posts: 2807 | From: Europe | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cheekyferret
Member # 15263

Rate Member
Wow... I have woken up as a man again and I have Sara in love with me.

Now there's gossip [Big Grin]

Supercalafragalistic
Member # 15631

Are we talking about real age or mental age?
Sashyra8
Member # 14488

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sashyra8     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by sara_uk:
I am in love with you LF [Wink]

[Eek!]
Posts: 3833 | From: here,there,everywhere | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
weirdkitty
Member # 15365

Member Rated:
Sara! How could you cheat on Ayisha like that- I was there the night you declared your love for her, and now you want Ferret. You don't get both!

I think for the first time, my real age and mental age has been the same. I'm a well balanced person right now [Big Grin]

--------------------
Another one....

This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com