EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Share Your Egyptian Experiences/Love & Marriage chat » US AIR Plane in the hudson river

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: US AIR Plane in the hudson river
Momma_Dukes
Member # 14252

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Momma_Dukes   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow...My ex MOhamed just called me and told me he was driving down the FDR Expressway that borders the Hudson and saw this plane go down. Now this is ONE river I would hate to be floating around in...theres everything from hidden murder victims, weapons, cars and washing machines in there......thanks god nobody was killed!!! And thats weird because everynight this week I had a dream of a plane going down under the Brooklyn bridge...about 1/2 mile up from this spot.
That happens to me a lot.

US Airways plane goes down in Hudson River
Buzz Up Send
Email IM Share
Digg Facebook Newsvine del.icio.us Reddit StumbleUpon Technorati Yahoo! Bookmarks Print 2 mins ago Play Video Video: LIVE - US Airways plane crashes into Hudson River ABC News
Slideshow: U.S. Airways plane crashes into Hudson River AP – This video frame grab image taken from WNBC-TV shows a US Airways aircraft that has gone down in the … NEW YORK – A US Airways plane has crashed into the Hudson River, sending passengers fleeing for safety in the frigid waters. Federal Aviation Administration spokeswoman Laura Brown says the US Airways Flight 1549 had just taken off from LaGuardia Airport enroute to Charlotte, N.C., on Thursday when the crash occured in the river near 48th Street in midtown Manhattan.

Brown says the plane, an Airbus 320, may have been hit by birds.

The plane was submerged in the icy waters up to the windows. Rescue crews had opened the door and were pulling passengers in yellow life vests from the plane. Several boats surrounded the plane, which appeared to be slowly sinking.

New York City firefighters are responding to the crash. It was not immediately clear if there were injuries.

"I saw what appeared to be a tail fin of a plane sticking out of the water," said Erica Schietinger, whose office windows at Chelsea Piers look out over the Hudson. "All the boats have sort of circled the area. ... I can't tell what's what at this point."

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20090115/ap_on_re_us/plane_in_river

Posts: 2757 | From: YOU CAN ONLY SEE WHAT I CHOOSE TO SHOW, THERE IS SO MUCH MORE YOU JUST DONT KNOW | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com