EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Share Your Egyptian Experiences/Love & Marriage chat » Why is chocolate better than sex?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Why is chocolate better than sex?
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 12 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
1. You can GET chocolate.

2. Chocolate satisfies even when it has gone soft.

3. You can safely have chocolate while you are driving.

4. You can make chocolate last as long as you want it to.

5. You can have chocolate even in front of your mother.

6. If you bite the nuts too hard the chocolate won't mind.

7. Two people of the same sex can have chocolate without being called nasty names.

8. The word "commitment" doesn't scare off chocolate.

9. You can have chocolate on your workbench/desk during working hours without upsetting your co-workers.

10. You can ask a stranger for chocolate without getting your face slapped.

11. With chocolate there's no need to fake it.

12. Chocolate doesn't make you pregnant.

13. You can have chocolate at any time of the month.

14. Good chocolate is easy to find.

15. You can have as many kinds of chocolate as you can handle.

16. You are never too young or too old for chocolate.

17. When you have chocolate it does not keep your neighbors awake.

18. With chocolate size doesn't matter.

[Big Grin] [Big Grin]

Posts: 30135 | From: The owner of this website killed ES....... | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Momma_Dukes
Member # 14252

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Momma_Dukes   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
dopnt eat godiva. i used to work at their main plant and they re-use stale chocolate and rats live in the ribbon tying area.
they charge tons of money for chocolate that costs like 5 cents to make and isnt even EVER fresh. hersheys is the freshest and only costs a buck a bar.

mmmmmm chocolate =) you know chocolate also releases a chemical that is the same as when u fall in love?

Posts: 2757 | From: YOU CAN ONLY SEE WHAT I CHOOSE TO SHOW, THERE IS SO MUCH MORE YOU JUST DONT KNOW | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
An Exercise in Futility
Member # 9889

Icon 1 posted      Profile for An Exercise in Futility         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You don't have to simper and tell it how it was the best chocolate you ever had and you can eat it afterwards .... erm...

Sometimes you fancy a nice luxury Belgian chocolate and other days you are perfectly content with an ordinary bar of Cadburys milk chocolate. And it doesn't get upset that you knew it was the Cadburys and didn't pretend to think it was the Belgian.

Posts: 5593 | From: Egypt | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Penny
Member # 1925

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Penny     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I can make a bar of chocolate last a whole week...well at least a large one [Big Grin]
Posts: 3809 | From: Paradise | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sashyra8
Member # 14488

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sashyra8     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Indulging in chocolate dipped fresh strawberries is such a yummy luxurious treat...mmmm!
Posts: 3833 | From: here,there,everywhere | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bob the dog
Member # 4691

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for bob the dog     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well..... how about chocolate-covered sex???
Double the pheremones!!! [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin]

Posts: 4238 | From: USA | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Shooky
Member # 14776

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Shooky   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by mamasue:

i was gona say that same thing but i dont wanna go into too much detail. hmm chocolate and whipcreammmmmm
Posts: 506 | From: Some where on the east coast | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sashyra8
Member # 14488

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sashyra8     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by mamasue:

There you go,mamasue [Big Grin]

http://www.kamasutra.com/giftsets/paintbox.lasso

Posts: 3833 | From: here,there,everywhere | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
of_gold
Member # 13418

Icon 1 posted      Profile for of_gold     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Momma_Dukes:
dopnt eat godiva. i used to work at their main plant and they re-use stale chocolate and rats live in the ribbon tying area.
they charge tons of money for chocolate that costs like 5 cents to make and isnt even EVER fresh. hersheys is the freshest and only costs a buck a bar.

mmmmmm chocolate =) you know chocolate also releases a chemical that is the same as when u fall in love?

Why did you have to tell us this? [Frown] I love godiva chocolate.
Posts: 3891 | From: No good deed goes unpunished. | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Desertgirl
Member # 12450

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Desertgirl     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sashyra!! [Razz] [Razz] [Big Grin]
Did you see the Getaway Kit??

Posts: 2932 | From: Just now and then | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Desertgirl
Member # 12450

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Desertgirl     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Shanta Qadeama:

Sometimes you fancy a nice luxury Belgian chocolate and other days...

Yeahhh! [Razz] [Razz] Other days?? nahhh... [Wink] [Wink]
Belgian chocolate is not expensive but I know it's not available everywhere.
That's why tourists are taking allllll chocolates out of our country.
*DG still remembering Makbeta buying the whole chocolate-shop last summer* [Big Grin] [Wink]

Posts: 2932 | From: Just now and then | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cbrbddd
Member # 3891

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for cbrbddd     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by of_gold:
quote:
Originally posted by Momma_Dukes:

Why did you have to tell us this? [Frown] I love godiva chocolate.
She just likes to yank ppls chains . . . I wonder how much peanut butter crackers, bars and candy everyone eats considering the salmonella scare going around in the States . . . mostly kids are eating that stuff but I love REESE's peanut butter cups!! They aren't on the list though [Big Grin] . . . or at least not the last time I looked [Frown] . . . but LUNA bars are and I was buying those for awhile as they are good things to take on trips.

I'll hazard a guess that most food plants in the States and elsewhere have a few insect and rodent visitors passing through . . . so things do fall into the vats. Just don't think about it until you find a rat tail in your Bepsi!!!

Posts: 895 | From: NorthTexas, USA | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Makbeta
Member # 14401

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Makbeta     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by desertgirl:
quote:

*DG still remembering Makbeta buying the whole chocolate-shop last summer* [Big Grin] [Wink]

Oh, yeah!! [Wink]

*I still feel the taste of that chocolate in my mouth*

Waaait ... should I say it in this thread? [Big Grin]

Posts: 2807 | From: Europe | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sashyra8
Member # 14488

Rate Member
quote:
Sashyra!! [Razz] [Razz] [Big Grin]
Did you see the Getaway Kit??

I got the full Paintbox,desertir [Big Grin] [Wink]
Kalila : )
Member # 14517

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kalila : )         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sweet like chocolate boy... sweet like choclate boy... Makbeta [Big Grin] sassy
Posts: 3945 | From: ' Res Contr ' Amor non es guirens, lai on sos poders s'atura | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sashyra8
Member # 14488

Rate Member
quote:
quote:

Belgian chocolate might not be expensive in BELGIUM,but in all other countries is the most thought after and thus the most expensive one.It also carries the highest quality tag fame.
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Me love Nutella!! [Big Grin]
Posts: 30135 | From: The owner of this website killed ES....... | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Karah_Mia
Member # 4668

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Karah_Mia   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Tigerlily:
Me love Nutella!! [Big Grin]

Me too. Just pop open the jar and brlahhhhhhh with the tea spoon! [Big Grin] [Big Grin]
Posts: 2238 | From: Mother Earth | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com