EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Share Your Egyptian Experiences/Love & Marriage chat » I had a dream with him

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: I had a dream with him
sara_uk
Member # 11454

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for sara_uk     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It is funny, I was not thinking of him or saw any movie lately for him, and out of the blue I had a dream I was dating Tamer hagras but a voice in my haed was telling me I am with someone I should be faithful to him as I love him, then another voice in my head/ dream etc telling me!! Get real women is Tamer Hagras!!! Off course forget love and honesty bull.

So lets make this clear IT WAS DREAM NOT REALITY, I would not cheat in reality but would you?? Even with your dream man? Lol

Posts: 816 | From: london | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Lol, Smuckers was having a hot dream before with Vladimir Putin.... or should I rather say a NIGHTMARE??!! [Eek!] [Razz]

So, Sara, you didn't mention if you were cheating in your dream with this Tamer. Would you like to elaborate further? What happened exactly????

*grabbing a bag of popcorn and sitting tight to receive ALL the details* [Wink]

Posts: 30135 | From: The owner of this website killed ES....... | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sara_uk
Member # 11454

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for sara_uk     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nothing happened unfortunately lol, I was just dating him, going out and stuff not wet dream sorry!! Not even a kiss, my mind was awake, I would feel guilty if anything happened even in the dream.

I had similar dream before, when I was with my ex but not with an actor that time but a work mate which, I do not even like, I was quite disturbed by it, as I loved my ex.

Posts: 816 | From: london | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Vader-
Member # 14189

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Vader-   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The voice in your head's typing skills are off the hook!
Posts: 6335 | From: Straight to my heart. | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
VanillaBullshit
Member # 10873

Icon 1 posted      Profile for VanillaBullshit     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by sara_uk:
It is funny, I was not thinking of him or saw any movie lately for him, and out of the blue I had a dream I was dating Tamer hagras but a voice in my haed was telling me I am with someone I should be faithful to him as I love him, then another voice in my head/ dream etc telling me!! Get real women is Tamer Hagras!!! Off course forget love and honesty bull.

So lets make this clear IT WAS DREAM NOT REALITY, I would not cheat in reality but would you?? Even with your dream man? Lol

It's all in your haed.
Posts: 2404 | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
murray-mint77
Member # 13080

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for murray-mint77     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I would cheat in a dream!! Don't think I'd cheat in reality even with my dream guy, I would flirt like hell and establish wat we had together if it was uncontrollable love I would leave the person and follow my dream guy anywhere LOL x
Take this advice with a pinch of salt sometimes I go all weird and wonderful ........ LOL cos dreams are our brains way of dealing with things we can't deal with in reality...... So my analysis of yr dream says to me you'd never cheat on real life but yr searching for a bit of excitement hence the famous guy [Wink]
Go with the flow Hun enjoy yr dreams for they are Only dreams [Wink] x x MM77 x x

Posts: 634 | From: the Moon........... | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sara_uk
Member # 11454

Member Rated:
quote:
Originally posted by murray-mint77:
I would cheat in a dream!! Don't think I'd cheat in reality even with my dream guy, I would flirt like hell and establish wat we had together if it was uncontrollable love I would leave the person and follow my dream guy anywhere LOL x
Take this advice with a pinch of salt sometimes I go all weird and wonderful ........ LOL cos dreams are our brains way of dealing with things we can't deal with in reality...... So my analysis of yr dream says to me you'd never cheat on real life but yr searching for a bit of excitement hence the famous guy [Wink]
Go with the flow Hun enjoy yr dreams for they are Only dreams [Wink] x x MM77 x x

Lol that what Iam saying, dreams sometimes does not necessarily reflect reality, People always say it is reflection of something! I do not thing I miss excitement! Do I? [Confused]

Guys thanks for the haeds up! [Razz]

Tibe-at-work
Member # 14907

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tibe-at-work     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have a list of men i would cheat with given the oppertunity [Big Grin] :

1. David Beckham
2. Antonio Banderas
3. Barack Obama (newcomer)
4. Enrique Iglesias
5. Mario Lopez
6. Amr Diab
7. Denzel Washington

God im glad Gabr doesnt like, approve or use ES. [Big Grin]

Before he moved in i had a nice big pictures of Beckham in in underwear in my bedroom. That was the first to go after he moved in.

Posts: 281 | From: Denmark | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
advocate
Member # 13367

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for advocate     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
In a word....yes! [Big Grin] [Big Grin]
Posts: 1917 | From: WALES | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kalila : )
Member # 14517

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kalila : )         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have some pretty vivid dreams about someone here on ES all the time hehe nuf said [Big Grin]
Posts: 3945 | From: ' Res Contr ' Amor non es guirens, lai on sos poders s'atura | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tibe-at-work
Member # 14907

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tibe-at-work     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Kalila*:
I have some pretty vivid dreams about someone here on ES all the time hehe nuf said [Big Grin]

Nonono you cant start a story like that and the let it fade away. Juicy details and a name please [Big Grin]
Posts: 281 | From: Denmark | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Desertgirl
Member # 12450

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Desertgirl     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Vivid dreams about someone here on ES?? [Razz] [Razz]

Tell us all about it!! [Wink]

Posts: 2932 | From: Just now and then | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Momma_Dukes
Member # 14252

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Momma_Dukes   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
ew hes ugly loool
and yes i have and would cheat. tis why i wont marry.

Posts: 2757 | From: YOU CAN ONLY SEE WHAT I CHOOSE TO SHOW, THERE IS SO MUCH MORE YOU JUST DONT KNOW | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yes I wanna know too, Kalila! So come on and spill the beans here for us!! [Big Grin]
Posts: 30135 | From: The owner of this website killed ES....... | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ayisha
Member # 4713

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ayisha     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Tibe-at-work:
quote:

Nonono you cant start a story like that and the let it fade away. Juicy details and a name please [Big Grin]
*rushes off to make popcorn, pizza, juice and cookies, this could be a good one**

[Big Grin]

Posts: 15090 | From: http://www.egyptalk.com/forum/ | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Makbeta
Member # 14401

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Makbeta     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yes, Kalila let us know who the lucky person is. [Wink]
Posts: 2807 | From: Europe | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
young at heart
Member # 10365

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for young at heart     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I very rarely dream but last night I did dream of Tamer but it was my hubby [Big Grin]
Posts: 4476 | From: Scotland | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Desertgirl
Member # 12450

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Desertgirl     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That's nice, Young at heart but we don't want to talk about Tamer now ... lol. Maybe next time [Razz] .
Right now we want to hear Kalila's exciting story about Mister X !!

*helps Ayisha with the pizza, pizza and pizza* [Razz]

Posts: 2932 | From: Just now and then | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by desertgirl:

Right now we want to hear Kalila's exciting story about Mister X !!

Why do you think it has to be necessarily a guy she was dreaming about????

Uhhhhhhh!!!!! [Razz] [Big Grin]

Makbeta
Member # 14401

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Makbeta     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yes, I'm so curious!! [Razz]

*Makbeta takes a seat in the first row*

Posts: 2807 | From: Europe | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Desertgirl
Member # 12450

Rate Member
Cause she shares my birthday!! [Big Grin] [Big Grin]
It is definitely a man!! [Razz]

Kalila is so quiet today... She's probably dreaming again... [Wink]

_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Haha, let Kalila be brave enough and tell us her side of the story! Bukra insha'allah!! [Big Grin]
young at heart
Member # 10365

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for young at heart     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
She's maybe out on a date as we speak with said person!!!!!!!!!!!
Posts: 4476 | From: Scotland | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Member # 14517

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kalila : )         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hehe how did you guess YAH ? Still dreamin [Big Grin]
Posts: 3945 | From: ' Res Contr ' Amor non es guirens, lai on sos poders s'atura | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
young at heart
Member # 10365

Rate Member
I am a clairvoyant Kalila, I know everything [Big Grin] [Big Grin]
Member # 14517

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by young at heart:
I am a clairvoyant Kalila, I know everything [Big Grin] [Big Grin]

No need to tell you who tis then [Big Grin]
young at heart
Member # 10365

Rate Member
Damn, guess I'm not that good then [Confused]
Ayisha
Member # 4713

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ayisha     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
ok get the thumb screws out, I didnt make all this food for nothing [Mad]

--------------------
If you don't learn from your mistakes, there's no sense making them.

Posts: 15090 | From: http://www.egyptalk.com/forum/ | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
young at heart
Member # 10365

Rate Member
Ok I'm waiting on the food [Razz]
Makbeta
Member # 14401

Rate Member
Oh well, our cryptic Kalila. [Wink]
Chef Mick
Member # 11209

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Chef Mick     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

me again? [Big Grin] [Big Grin]
Posts: 9443 | From: USA...... | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Karah_Mia
Member # 4668

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Karah_Mia   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Tigerlily:
Haha, let Kalila be brave enough and tell us her side of the story! Bukra insha'allah!! [Big Grin]

Bukra fil mish mish. [Big Grin]
Posts: 2238 | From: Mother Earth | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Karah_Mia:
quote:
Originally posted by Tigerlily:

Bukra fil mish mish. [Big Grin]
What do I see???? Karah, Karah.... you are still alive! [Big Grin] How are you doing, girl???? [Smile] [Smile]
Member # 14517

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by dolphin redsea:
quote:

me again? [Big Grin] [Big Grin]
Alas my darling not you [Frown]
Karah_Mia
Member # 4668

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Karah_Mia   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
QUOTE]What do I see???? Karah, Karah.... you are still alive! [Big Grin] How are you doing, girl???? [Smile] [Smile] [/QB][/QUOTE]

Breathing. [Big Grin] I am peaches and low fat cream, thanks.

I have no willpower, therefore I am (here). [Big Grin] [Big Grin]

Posts: 2238 | From: Mother Earth | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Slewth
Member # 16166

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Slewth     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I haven't had good luck with marriage in the past, maybe that's why I've been divorced for 15 years now, and don't intend to marry the person I'm with now.

I'm daydreaming about one of the doctors I work with...he's egyptian, and unfortunately, married. But I will say he flirts HARD with me.
I have to really work at just being nice and professional and slightly aloof.

I only see him twice a week, thank God, as the tension makes it hard to be around him, so I kinda have avoided him in the office , AND HE NOTICED..he puts his arm around me, "you been hiding from me, yes?") I almost crapped my pants!

Posts: 199 | From: ...under the radar.... | Registered: Jan 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Karah_Mia
Member # 4668

Member Rated:
Icon 10 posted      Profile for Karah_Mia   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by slewth:
I haven't had good luck with marriage in the past, maybe that's why I've been divorced for 15 years now, and don't intend to marry the person I'm with now.

I'm daydreaming about one of the doctors I work with...he's egyptian, and unfortunately, married. But I will say he flirts HARD with me.
I have to really work at just being nice and professional and slightly aloof.

I only see him twice a week, thank God, as the tension makes it hard to be around him, so I kinda have avoided him in the office , AND HE NOTICED..he puts his arm around me, "you been hiding from me, yes?") I almost crapped my pants!

Gosh, I am soooo feeling you on he workplace tension - its like the coolest thing. I work with 7 guys: I am the only woman in the office. Need not to say more... [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin]

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com