EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Share Your Egyptian Experiences/Love & Marriage chat » Ovulation Calendars: chicks only

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Ovulation Calendars: chicks only
Momma_Dukes
Member # 14252

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Momma_Dukes   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I was going through some online ovulation calendars and after going thru about 20 of them, they all point to around the same dates and stuff. Do you women think they are believable or not or maybe this kind of stuff is better left for nature to decide?
(im not good with this stuff)

Posts: 2757 | From: YOU CAN ONLY SEE WHAT I CHOOSE TO SHOW, THERE IS SO MUCH MORE YOU JUST DONT KNOW | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yes of course and I know when I am most fertile. And as you know I never had any problems in the past to become pregnant!! [Big Grin]

Hey, do you plan offspring any time soon? [Wink]

Posts: 30135 | From: The owner of this website killed ES....... | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
HandsUpHandsDown
Member # 15410

Icon 1 posted      Profile for HandsUpHandsDown     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yes, you can tell if you're fertile by a number of ways.
Posts: 246 | From: but one life to live | Registered: Jun 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Momma_Dukes
Member # 14252

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Momma_Dukes   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
well this is what the online calendar i used (well one of them) says:

1/12 was the first day of my last P and I was with Jalal unprotected (like a dumbass) on friday the 23rd. and it wasnt just a one timer that night, he dumped gallons. (sorry hope i dont make you guys feel uneasy saying that but ah what the hell its girl talk)I guess I will see in 2 weeks when i do a test.

He talks about babies a lot and wasnt an ounce afraid about not using a rubber. i mean i known him a long time (my ex used to work for him and his bro) and so disease wise, im not scared...he asked me last weekend though, 'you think we should start using condoms?' and i was like, 'ya we dont want a baby right now.' he told me, 'no im not scared of that but do u trust me? i never been with woman b4 with no protection so u dont have to worry, but im just asking how you feel?'

I kinda hope that I am. I am almost 30 and my biological clock is sounding off alarms right now.
The charts also say that if I did conceive this time, its gonna be a girl, lol

Your Most Likely Date of Ovulation is January 24, 2009

The following is a "best guess" overview of your approximate fertile cycle:

January 12, 2009You told us this was the 1st day of your last period
January 21, 2009This is the very beginning of your fertile period. Although your egg has not yet been released, it is possible that sperm could survive until your egg is released.
January 22, 2009It is now 2 days before ovulation; it is likely that you could conceive on this date.
January 23, 2009It is 1 day before ovulation. You are very fertile on this date.
January 24, 2009Ovulation. Based on the 1st day of your last period, this is the date that your egg is released. You are most fertile on this date.
January 25, 2009On the day after ovulation, conception is still very possible.
January 26, 20092 days after ovulation, your fertility is decreasing. The egg survives for about 24 hours, and, if not fertilized, it will disintegrate.
January 31, 2009If your egg was successfully fertilized, this is the approximate date when it implants itself in the uterus.
February 1, 2009A blood pregnancy test may be accurate now from this date forward.
February 3, 2009Some early pregnancy home tests may be accurate now – but be aware of the possibility of a false negative result.
February 7, 2009If you are NOT pregnant, this is the date you will probably get your next period. If you ARE pregnant, you can expect accurate results from a pregnancy test.
October 19, 2009This is your most likely due

my mind is racing...i dont really havesigns of pregnancy its too early i think, but i cant stop thinking about it. if i am, i just have to keep it a secret until we marry cuz i dont want Aleya to know I did this before marriage.

The only weird things I been feeling since like 2 days ago, I been really open to smells, like super nose, and i keep waking up at like 3am and not going back to sleep. Lower back cramps, and loss of appetite too. I been more tired and even have been cleaning everything in sight. I know that kinda comes with pregnancy but late ron i thought. Who knows, maybe its in my head.

Posts: 2757 | From: YOU CAN ONLY SEE WHAT I CHOOSE TO SHOW, THERE IS SO MUCH MORE YOU JUST DONT KNOW | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
HandsUpHandsDown
Member # 15410

Icon 1 posted      Profile for HandsUpHandsDown     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That is a slightly off overview. Your best guess is that ovulation was two weeks after the start of your last af. That would be the 26th. While you can still get pregnant from sex on the 23rd, it's slightly disadvantaged. Also, male sperm tend to swim faster and die off faster. That means the father away from ovulation you have sex, theoretically the more girl sperm you will have than boy sperm. It's not only the sperm that determines gender, but also the PH of a woman's vagina- if it's more acidic or alkaline. Depending on the status of the woman, it could aid or kill certain sperms.
Posts: 246 | From: but one life to live | Registered: Jun 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Momma_Dukes
Member # 14252

Rate Member
well see, thru the research i did and asking my ob/gyn when i was prego with aleya, sperm live 5 days inside the vagina and they actually prefer you try to do sex starting 72 hours BEFORE the day u ovulate because the egg only lives a few hours. the day after u ovulate the egg is about to disintegrate, if it hasnt done so already.

oh well, we will see in a few days when i do the test. i bought a first response test that can detect the early form of HCG 5 days sooner and i bought a buy 3 get one free pack.

well see.

Momma_Dukes
Member # 14252

Rate Member
update: i just puked my guts up.

i was just sitting here working, minding my own business and i got that feeling in my tummy out of nowhere, then the mouth began to water and i ran to the bathroom and BLAAAAACHCKKHK!!

ew ew ew fucking ew!

Vader-
Member # 14189

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Vader-   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks.
Posts: 6335 | From: Straight to my heart. | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Momma_Dukes
Member # 14252

Rate Member
the title did say chicks only.
when you are out in public, do you also go into the bathroom marked ladies as well?

its all coming together.

cough cough GAY cough cough

looool

aaanyway,
I texted Jalal, 'i got sick, i need a hug.'
so he just called me back and was like, what happened?' I told him I was just sitting here and had to get sick. He then says, 'your pregnant man, huh?' He has no clue yet that I think I may be. So I say, 'naaah'. Then he sounded kinda disppointed as he asked, 'why not?'

liek I said, well see.

have good weekend yawl! =)

el_ka
Member # 15174

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for el_ka     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Shisha-Master:
Thanks.

[Eek!] shisha-mistress, just to put yourself undercover here.
Posts: 103 | From: cairo | Registered: Apr 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Vader-
Member # 14189

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Vader-   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Momma_Dukes:
when you are out in public, do you also go into the bathroom marked ladies as well?

its all coming together.

Except you don't make any rules around here.

This isn't your public bathroom mate, although you seem to think it is. [Big Grin]

Posts: 6335 | From: Straight to my heart. | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Slewth
Member # 16166

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Slewth     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
I was with Jalal unprotected (like a dumbass) on friday the 23rd. and it wasnt just a one timer that night, he dumped gallons
ROFLMFAO [Big Grin]

(after wiping tears from my eyes from laughing too hard)

Hmmm...looking at the calendar....yea...you very well may have been in 'the danger zone" that night.
The 23rd was last friday, so If you did get pregnant, the zygote would have implanted itself probably today sometime, ( 1 wk) and the placenta would start to produce HGC hormone. So you could probably take a test by next week to get a 'preliminary' feel.

As far as puking goes, hmm..maybe just nerves.

BTW: I got MY . today! [Wink]

Posts: 199 | From: ...under the radar.... | Registered: Jan 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
update: i just puked my guts up.

i was just sitting here working, minding my own business and i got that feeling in my tummy out of nowhere, then the mouth began to water and i ran to the bathroom and BLAAAAACHCKKHK!!

ew ew ew fucking ew!

Maybe you just had something really bad for lunch??!! [Wink]

Well let's see how your tests turn out in the days to come.

Are you prepared for possible motherhood? How long do you know that fella btw??

Posts: 30135 | From: The owner of this website killed ES....... | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by slewth:

BTW: I got MY . today! [Wink]

Oh and I am most fertile today and tomorrow.... but I don't think so! I got enough on my plate already!! [Big Grin]
weirdkitty
Member # 15365

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for weirdkitty     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Trying to work out when you ovulate is pointless online. You might have sex just days before period due and end up with a bun in the oven.
Everyone ovulates at different times, the Internet sites just give an average, however most women (even those with the perfect 28 day cycle) do not ovulate in the middle.
But sperm does live for about 5 days, so even if you don't ovulate until 5 days after you had sex, you can still end up pregnant.
However, I think it would be a bit too early for morning sickness, that is rarely the first symptom. First symptoms are usually like what you would get when expecting period (sensitive breasts and cramps)... but then, everyone and every pregnancy is different.
However, considering every other week you are with a new guy, exclaiming "Oh I've known him for ages, we are already talking children, future, etc"... do you really think you are ready for another child??

--------------------
Another one....

Posts: 2573 | From: England | Registered: Jun 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Momma_Dukes
Member # 14252

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Shisha-Master:
quote:

its all coming together.

Except you don't make any rules around here.

This isn't your public bathroom mate, although you seem to think it is. [Big Grin]

no i dont need to make rules on a forum to make myself feel like i have some kind of say in this world thanks. and really i dont know who told you that you were anyone special around here..maybe amr's flunkie, his little ass kisser tattle tale brown noser maybe but thats about it. and just like flunkies do, you will probably go and cry to him about this thread and he will hero in and delete it.

please dude,
BE
A
MAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAN!!!!

like go to a man forum or something you fag. like really you are such an annoying little sh*t! like an egyptian steve urkel.
like really, wtf does this thread have to do with you? you chime into every thread and lay your stupid ass lame dorky damn comments like people really give a crap what some little boy thinks about a world in which he obviously way to immature to handle yet. little boy you havent even started friggin living yet.

grow up and live a few more years and experience LIFE first before you think you have a say on anything that us adults and women go through. people should be able to go to a website without having some little kid ankle biter follow them around.

Momma_Dukes
Member # 14252

Rate Member
well he came oer this weekend, i made him big dinner with shrimps and scallops and mediterranean style fish and he loved it! then we grabebd the bottle of merlot and went upstairs. aleyas dad wanted to take her out this weekend so i had the house to myself. well he didnt want to use a condom again so I told him, 'you know what? if i get pregnant, i dont wanna hear you bitchin'!' he laughed and said oh ya? and dove in.
i was just testing him to see what his reaction would be in case soon i had to spring some news on him.
he left yesterday morning only to call me up later to take my out to eat. he missed me awwww=)

i got a glimpse of another sign...when wew did it, it really hurt like everything up in there was being poked with a cane like super sensitive. i had cramps yesterday, and i dont really cramp and they are kinda gone today. i been craving damn pancakes since thursday and gave into it last night at 12am when i got outta bed and had to make me one. today when i was doing my hair, i felt that pukey feeling and now as i sit here, i feel my mouth very watery and that upside down quesy yet painless feeling in my tummy followed with some light lower back pain.
ima take a test tomorrow.

Momma_Dukes
Member # 14252

Rate Member
oh god, no way....yall remember mohamed the taxi dood...he been texting me all weekend and he just sent me a text cobngratulating PA on our superbowl win, now he wants to know if im at work....OMG WTF!!!!!! i havent heard from him in like FOREVER and now he is scratching at my door again..ya well buster too late!

i told him to go away.

Shooky
Member # 14776

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Shooky   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
thread bookmarked. keep us updated on your life. please explain details of the bedroom action. k thanks
Posts: 506 | From: Some where on the east coast | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sashyra8
Member # 14488

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sashyra8     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Shooky:
thread bookmarked. keep us updated on your life. please explain details of the bedroom action. k thanks

ROFL [Big Grin]
Posts: 3833 | From: here,there,everywhere | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Some things better left untold, Shooky! [Wink]
Momma_Dukes
Member # 14252

Rate Member
ok and make sure you tell that all the other women here who post stories about cheating men in detail, baby woes, man issues and even to women who write about others lives as well?
another one who obviously missed the CHICKS ONLY part.

k...thanks.
[Roll Eyes]
my god, you people act so stone aged somtimes...cant talk about anything cuz some hermit might get smart ass.

anyway, took a test last night, the line was light (im still kinda early) but was defintely there.

Vader-
Member # 14189

Member Rated:
The problem is they all only have one man.

You have 1000(imaginary) dude's that you won't stop blabbering about. [Big Grin]

Culture Club
Member # 13767

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Culture Club     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Pregnant:
- Period stops.
- Vomit everything when eating.
- Only want to eat vegetables and fruits, especially sour fruits.
- Cannot stand with the smell of rice and husband.
- Consume mint bonbons everytime.
- Easy to collapse when standing long time [Frown]

Posts: 756 | From: ...be solution... | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Makbeta
Member # 14401

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Makbeta     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Culture Club:
Pregnant:

Oh....!!? Ok, ok [Big Grin]
Posts: 2807 | From: Europe | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Vader-
Member # 14189

Member Rated:
lolz
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
quote:

anyway, took a test last night, the line was light (im still kinda early) but was defintely there.

What kind of test did you use? Some require an additional line or even a plus so read the instructions carefully.

I think you should wait at least another week or even more to get a proper result. Good luck.

Caterpilla
Member # 16147

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Caterpilla     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by weirdkitty:
Trying to work out when you ovulate is pointless online. You might have sex just days before period due and end up with a bun in the oven.

Not entirely true because you wouldn't be ovulating while you had your period. If you had sex 2 days before your period and your period lasted 3 days the sperm would be long gone by the time you ovulated because its usually around 14 days after your period started (not 3 or 5). (the hormones that increase to prompt your period are different to those that trigger ovulation)

When people find themselves pregnant in the circumstances you describe, usually means the conception took place in the previous cycle, and was close to the time of the next period (so perhaps a shorter cycle. The period in that case would not be a 'real' one but just a small bleed.

quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well if there was any kind of line there then you should go to the doctors to have it confirmed. You wouldn't have any of the hormone it is detecting for in your body UNLESS you were pregnant. It is normal for it to be in small amounts and then gradually increase in the first 3 months. That hormone is what causes your morning sickness later on.

Posts: 431 | From: England | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Desertgirl
Member # 12450

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Desertgirl     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Pregnant:

Maybe this is all very personal??? Only want to eat vegetables and fruits?? [Confused] [Confused]
I just wanted to eat Mac Donalds [Big Grin] [Big Grin] .
(Don't worry, my kid was healthy [Wink] .)

Lol @ Makbeta! What were you thinking of?? [Big Grin]

Posts: 2932 | From: Just now and then | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Makbeta
Member # 14401

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Makbeta     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by desertgirl:

Rice & husband... Mmmmm [Big Grin]
Posts: 2807 | From: Europe | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
weirdkitty
Member # 15365

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for weirdkitty     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Not entirely true because you wouldn't be ovulating while you had your period. If you had sex 2 days before your period and your period lasted 3 days the sperm would be long gone by the time you ovulated because its usually around 14 days after your period started (not 3 or 5). (the hormones that increase to prompt your period are different to those that trigger ovulation)
Some women really do ovulate that late. The norm is in the middle, but it is no guarantee, which is why people tracking their ovulation take tests, instead of using online calcs.

quote:
When people find themselves pregnant in the circumstances you describe, usually means the conception took place in the previous cycle, and was close to the time of the next period (so perhaps a shorter cycle. The period in that case would not be a 'real' one but just a small bleed.
There is a great difference between implantation bleeding, or normal pregnancy spotting, to an actual period (usually anyway). Women’s bodies are all different. That is why some women do indeed get pregnant whilst on their period. It is rare, but it happens. You can get pregnant at any time during your cycle, because you can ovulate at anytime… I also think it can change each month too, I’m not sure by how much, and if it can be a drastic change though, but wouldn’t surprise me.

--------------------
Another one....

Posts: 2573 | From: England | Registered: Jun 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Caterpilla
Member # 16147

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Caterpilla     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I wasn't talking about implantation bleeding or spotting, I was talking about the kind of bleeding that occurs if you conceive right before your next period.

Sometimes a woman can bleed a lot during pregnancy, even more than a normal period, and this is not spotting either.

--------------------
IMO

Posts: 431 | From: England | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Culture Club
Member # 13767

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Culture Club     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Makbeta:
quote:

Rice & husband... Mmmmm [Big Grin]
In normal condition there is nothing bad with the smell of hot rice and husband. But in unbalanced hormone inside body, the smell sense in very sensitive and will make my head dizzy.
Posts: 756 | From: ...be solution... | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Culture Club
Member # 13767

Rate Member
quote:
quote:
Pregnant:

Maybe this is all very personal??? Only want to eat vegetables and fruits?? [Confused] [Confused]
I just wanted to eat Mac Donalds [Big Grin] [Big Grin] .
(Don't worry, my kid was healthy [Wink] .)

Yes, I consume fruits especially el tufah a lot , for vegetables I like cooking gemüsesuppe and salad, 2-3 boiled eggs mixed with salty soya ketchup and fishes vvvv little. But milk is number 1 hehehehe... kuluuu
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
quote:
gemüsesuppe

Ah I must tell you you are soooooo German! [Smile] For the English readers on here - she means 'vegetable soup'.

Hey, CC, double congratulations again to you and don't worry - you are eating great and the thing of not being able to stand the smell of rice and hubby [Big Grin] should lessen soon. All the best. [Smile] [Smile]

weirdkitty
Member # 15365

Member Rated:
quote:
I wasn't talking about implantation bleeding or spotting, I was talking about the kind of bleeding that occurs if you conceive right before your next period.

Sometimes a woman can bleed a lot during pregnancy, even more than a normal period, and this is not spotting either.

Yes, and my point was that online ovulation calendars are extremely inaccurate because you can ovulate at any time, hence why some people get pregnant even on their period (though rare).
As for blood, I would have thought heavy blooding, especially that of what surpasses a period, is cause of major concern and immediate hospital trip. Admittedly it doesn’t always mean miscarriage, but should be treated seriously, and not considered normal.

--------------------
Another one....

_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
So, MD, what's up? Enti haamil?? [Big Grin]
976Sexy
Member # 16341

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for 976Sexy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I always heard any second line even a faint one meant pregnancy. I also heard there is no false postive only a false negitive
Posts: 3 | Registered: Feb 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by 976Sexy:
I always heard any second line even a faint one meant pregnancy. I also heard there is no false postive only a false negitive

Duhhh??? I can't comprehend what you have said. [Confused]
Desertgirl
Member # 12450

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Desertgirl     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Lol, TL [Big Grin] They are talking about pregnancy tests. (and lines showing or not showing)
Posts: 2932 | From: Just now and then | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
976Sexy
Member # 16341

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for 976Sexy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Why was that hard to comprehend???? When I was prgenant and took my test and wasn't sure friends told me that many times a test comes back negitive and the woman really is pregnane but no test every sas pregnant and is wrong. And many times people look for a strong second line and blow of a faint one
Posts: 3 | Registered: Feb 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Chef Mick
Member # 11209

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Chef Mick     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Tigerlily:
quote:

Duhhh??? I can't comprehend what you have said. [Confused]
could it be chimps [Eek!] [Big Grin]
Posts: 9443 | From: USA...... | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
quote:
Why was that hard to comprehend???? When I was prgenant and took my test and wasn't sure friends told me that many times a test comes back negitive and the woman really is pregnane but no test every sas pregnant and is wrong. And many times people look for a strong second line and blow of a faint one

Well it's all about reading properly the instructions for the pregnancy test and doing it accordingly IMHO. Each test is different.

Anyway Tami come on and give us an update. Are you pregnant or not?? Please give us something to celebrate here on this forum. [Smile]

Oh and if you intend to marry the guy please wait until July as I will be vacationing on the East Coast!! [Big Grin] [Big Grin]

NotSpringChicken
Member # 15528

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for NotSpringChicken     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
So, in the end, a u pregnant or not?
U gave so much details of your screwing, pardon my French.
And - u pregnant or not? Whore or saint?

Posts: 15 | From: Ukraine | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by NotSpringChicken:
Whore or saint?

[Eek!] [Eek!]

I don't think she's expecting as she never came back with a response.

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com