EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Share Your Egyptian Experiences/Love & Marriage chat » need a little help advice plz

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: need a little help advice plz
justtmeee
Member # 15691

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for justtmeee   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My son-in law is wanting to get a visa so he may come to the UK to visit (NOT TO STAY). we know its very difficult for Egyptian young men to be granted visas, so i was wondering if anyone knows of maybe an Egyptian Lawyer in Cairo who can go thru with him all the paperwork as he wants to get visa on first attempt!......

or any other suggestions would be appreciated..

TIA

Posts: 4 | From: UK | Registered: Aug 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
happybunny
Member # 14224

Icon 1 posted      Profile for happybunny     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My friend is in Cairo at the moment waiting to hear from the visa section concerning her hubbys tourist visa, they applied the beginning of Dec! Even though they told her it will take 20 days.

I think i would suggest that if he is your son in law then he is married i would suggest that he go and apply for the spousal visa. I have heard of many people who have got this visa first time round. He still can go back to Egypt, he doesn't have to stay here in the uk but if he wanted he could and work. As long as your daughter can support him until he finds work or he has enough money to support himself.

Hope all goes well - Have you met him justtmmeee?

Posts: 895 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
justtmeee
Member # 15691

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for justtmeee   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hi yes ive met him on quite a few occassions.
Posts: 4 | From: UK | Registered: Aug 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
happybunny
Member # 14224

Icon 1 posted      Profile for happybunny     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Honestly good luck to you all and like i said i would go for the spousal.

Take care

Posts: 895 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com