EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Share Your Egyptian Experiences/Love & Marriage chat » iam a diver living in hurgada searching for a nice women for a serious relationship (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: iam a diver living in hurgada searching for a nice women for a serious relationship
KIMO_DIVER
Member # 16463

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for KIMO_DIVER   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
this is my profile http://www.ioffer.com/photos/kimo_diver thx all
Posts: 9 | From: HURGADA | Registered: Mar 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bob the dog
Member # 4691

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for bob the dog     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Kimo.... are you Egyptian?
Did you work at Pirates dive centre previously?

Posts: 4238 | From: USA | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Desertgirl
Member # 12450

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Desertgirl     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Your first pic was taken at the Movenpick in El Gouna, right?? I recognize the towel! [Big Grin]
Posts: 2932 | From: Just now and then | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tina m
Member # 13845

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for tina m     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i wont comment.. daddy always said if u have nothin nice to say dont say it..

--------------------
your ass is so tight when you fart only a dog can hear it.when you queef only a cat can hear that one.

Posts: 9776 | From: You like If only mosquitoes sucked fat instead of blood. | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Haha, the pic on the bridge shows my former workplace in the back (hint: it's not the Ministry of Foreign Affairs)!! [Wink]

And Tina, come on, don't feel shy.... say what you gotta say!! [Big Grin]

Good luck with your search for a woman, Kimo!!

Posts: 30135 | From: The owner of this website killed ES....... | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tina m
Member # 13845

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for tina m     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i have heard stories of divers on this site.. he is cute , and seems nice.. but does anyone have enough money to sustain him???
Posts: 9776 | From: You like If only mosquitoes sucked fat instead of blood. | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sashyra8
Member # 14488

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sashyra8     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by tina kamal:
i have heard stories of divers on this site.. he is cute seems nice.. but does anyone have enough money to sustain him???

When did "cute" become synonymous with "nice"? [Roll Eyes]
Posts: 3833 | From: here,there,everywhere | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tina m
Member # 13845

Rate Member
i aint an english teacher damn....

--------------------
your ass is so tight when you fart only a dog can hear it.when you queef only a cat can hear that one.

Sashyra8
Member # 14488

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sashyra8     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
i aint an english teacher damn....

Which part of my question you don't undertand? [Confused]
Posts: 3833 | From: here,there,everywhere | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tina m
Member # 13845

Rate Member
the whole question..

--------------------

Sashyra8
Member # 14488

Rate Member
"When did "cute" become synonymous with "nice"? "
-------------------------------------------------

Explaining here:
cute= very pretty,good looking physical appearance
nice= usually means a person that has good feelings towards others.Someone who can respect human beings.Mostly related to the way a person behaves with others.A warm personality can help a person seem or be nice.

Soooo...im sure we all have met or know persons that are not physically cute,attractive,good looking,but are nice.And others who are very good looking,even hot looking and are not nice.

Why you think,then,that if he's cute,he must be nice?

tina m
Member # 13845

Rate Member
i was being sarcastic about being nice....

--------------------

Ayisha
Member # 4713

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ayisha     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Sashyra8:

Explaining here:
nice= usually means a person that has good feelings towards others.Someone who can respect human beings.Mostly related to the way a person behaves with others.A warm personality can help a person seem or be nice.

Soooo...im sure we all have met or know persons that are not physically cute,attractive,good looking,but are nice.And others who are very good looking,even hot looking and are not nice.

*searches dictionary for 'synonymous'* [Big Grin]
Posts: 15090 | From: http://www.egyptalk.com/forum/ | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tina m
Member # 13845

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Ayisha:
quote:

Explaining here:

*searches dictionary for 'synonymous'* [Big Grin]
hahaha i did too and still didnt understand.. so plz when u talk to me use words for dummies.....or smaller words that make sence to me...
Member # 14677

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for *****     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
desperado springs to mind

--------------------
Life is not measured by the breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.

Posts: 564 | From: planet earth | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Someone had a rough weekend it seems!! [Big Grin]
Posts: 30135 | From: The owner of this website killed ES....... | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tina m
Member # 13845

Rate Member
hahah no tiger maybe no forigeners are in his town at the moment.. so he wants to bring some..

--------------------

Ayisha
Member # 4713

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ayisha     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
not looked at the profile but something must be very wrong with him if he cant pick up a woman in Hurghada!!!!

--------------------
If you don't learn from your mistakes, there's no sense making them.

Posts: 15090 | From: http://www.egyptalk.com/forum/ | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tina m
Member # 13845

Rate Member
ya his pics doesnt leave much room for imagination do they?

--------------------

happybunny
Member # 14224

Icon 1 posted      Profile for happybunny     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Do you not find it strange that this man comes here and asks for a 'nice woman for a relationship' and then directs his profile to a site called iOffer kinda of like ebay!!!!!!. Where his profile just has photos with no information about the guy! [Confused]

Go to a match making internet site KIMO!

Posts: 895 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Questionmarks
Member # 12336

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Questionmarks     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think his looks are the most important he has to offer!!! [Razz]
Posts: 7202 | From: EU | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cbrbddd
Member # 3891

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for cbrbddd     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
At least he is enterprising . . . which is more than I can say for some ppl.

Oh, wait, maybe enterprising is too a big a word here . . . enterprising is synonymous with . . . drive, highly-motivated . . . check out the meaning here http://www.thefreedictionary.com/enterprise

--------------------
I fell in to a burning ring of fire . . .

Posts: 895 | From: NorthTexas, USA | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tina m
Member # 13845

Rate Member
i wonder if he had any offers yet...

--------------------

happybunny
Member # 14224

Icon 1 posted      Profile for happybunny     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think you are right ????? [Razz]
Posts: 895 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Momma_Dukes
Member # 14252

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Momma_Dukes   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by KIMO_DIVER:
this is my profile http://www.ioffer.com/photos/kimo_diver thx all

is that russian women i smell or just his cologne?

dude bag it ... we already know that divers are among the alexandrian 'marry a western woman from the internet to escape egypt' plot.

like really, why dont they put up personals in egypt? oh yea that right i forgot, they reap no benefits ($$$) from marrying an egyptian woman.

men who post this crap for western women to see are all broke...they cant afford to marry an egyptian girl even.

Posts: 2757 | From: YOU CAN ONLY SEE WHAT I CHOOSE TO SHOW, THERE IS SO MUCH MORE YOU JUST DONT KNOW | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Slewth
Member # 16166

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Slewth     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hmmm...I sense desperation...and the guy looks like a player.
Posts: 199 | From: ...under the radar.... | Registered: Jan 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tina m
Member # 13845

Rate Member
or maybe he just needs free coochie...

--------------------

Kalila : )
Member # 14517

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kalila : )         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Beg your pardon Tina ? coochie?
Posts: 3945 | From: ' Res Contr ' Amor non es guirens, lai on sos poders s'atura | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sashyra8
Member # 14488

Rate Member
quote:
or maybe he just needs free coochie...

[Roll Eyes]
Sashyra8
Member # 14488

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Kalila : ):

It's a very vulgar American way of refering to womens privates,Kalila.
Member # 14517

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kalila : )         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Kalila : ):

It's a very vulgar American way of refering to womens privates,Kalila.
Ewwwww tina! [Eek!] thx Sash
Posts: 3945 | From: ' Res Contr ' Amor non es guirens, lai on sos poders s'atura | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tina m
Member # 13845

Rate Member
it is not vulgar.. pu### is vulgar....coochie is a better word...

--------------------

Member # 14517

Rate Member

OMG !Lmho

Sashyra8
Member # 14488

Rate Member
quote:

It may not be vulgar for someone alike [Mad] but it is for me!

All the time your rude language can make anybody hate sex.

of_gold
Member # 13418

Icon 1 posted      Profile for of_gold     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
quote:

I agree Sash.

Tina, I find that your post often go beyond being playful to being obscene. You have every right to post as you please but since the subject came up I wanted to give my view.

Posts: 3891 | From: No good deed goes unpunished. | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cbrbddd
Member # 3891

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for cbrbddd     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by of_gold:
quote:
quote:

I agree Sash.
Sex is vulgar????

I never use those words myself and I don't think anyone I know uses that c-word . . . except low class maybe. Anyone that prefers to use those words is low class IMO . . . sorry to say to those who like to use all the vulgar terms. Meow . . . [Big Grin]

Posts: 895 | From: NorthTexas, USA | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tina m
Member # 13845

Rate Member
dang thank god i wasnt inviting any of u for sex...

--------------------

Caterpilla
Member # 16147

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Caterpilla     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
From what I have heard about SOME women that roam this site (and yes its gossip of course...BUT no smoke without fire and all that) [Wink]

This guy will probably get a few PM's. There are women who are happy to marry gigalos. Sorry to say this but they are not all tricked by 'honest sounding' guys.

We all know women like this dont we??

So yes, its obvious he's a player, but I dont really see him hiding that, so no doubt he will catch a fish this way - I BET you!!

This site is FULL of women ready to pounce...they just dont post on the threads [Big Grin]

Men have it soooo easy. Women throw themselves at guys you know. I know this because i pretended to be a guy on a dating site once and put up a picture not unlike the one he has... and the women were throwing themselves at the ficticious character. I had noooooooooo idea before that, how easy it is for men on the net.

--------------------
IMO

Posts: 431 | From: England | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tina m
Member # 13845

Rate Member
hahah did u ever reply to any of them women??

--------------------

Sashyra8
Member # 14488

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by cbrbddd:
quote:
Originally posted by of_gold:
quote:
quote:

I agree Sash.
Sex is vulgar????

I never use those words myself and I don't think anyone I know uses that c-word . . . except low class maybe. Anyone that prefers to use those words is low class IMO . . . sorry to say to those who like to use all the vulgar terms. Meow . . . [Big Grin]

The vulgar is the words Tina uses all the time to refer to sex whatever,not the sex for sure,crbdd.
Sex can be sublime and great with the correct partner/person.

Caterpilla
Member # 16147

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Caterpilla     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yes, I talked to them and realised that even if you are a bit mean to them, or full of yourself or rude, they will still talk to you...if you look good without your shirt.

Yes I learnt a lot about women that day.

Dont worry, I didnt do it for long, just a day I think, satisfied my everso scientific experiment and then I started to feel bad for leading these women up the garden path. [Big Grin]

But really they should know better [Wink]

Also, take this KIMO guy. He KNOWS that although the women who contact him will only be after him physically, they need to justify it as something DEEPER to themselves. So what he does is put 'looking for a nice woman for a serious relationship'. We all KNOW thats not what he is looking for, and so does she...but THIS way she can tell herself he is really 'sweet' and serious.

Didn't you call him 'nice' yourself Tina? [Wink] ... see how it works [Big Grin]

Posts: 431 | From: England | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tina m
Member # 13845

Rate Member
thats sad u know that.. how can someone be so interested just by a pic???to know someone u must talk with them and get to know them...
and do u really think some of us esrs replied to him.. come on name them the ones u think...

--------------------

Caterpilla
Member # 16147

Rate Member
Tina, If I was a betting woman, I would put MONEY on it that he gets more than a few responses [Wink]

See above for how the women will justify it to themselves.

And no its not just about the pic, he will talk to them and tell them everything they want to hear. He will let them talk about themselves and they will think he is 'nice' etc etc...

Easy peasy lemon squeezy.

--------------------
IMO

tina m
Member # 13845

Rate Member
hahaha fly on the wall...

--------------------

bob the dog
Member # 4691

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for bob the dog     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm sure I know this guy!!!
Posts: 4238 | From: USA | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
KIMO_DIVER
Member # 16463

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for KIMO_DIVER   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
for all of you who answerd me for all who had answerd me first yes i was in pirates diving i went there many time for the educate womens who did answer me now it is 41 replay about me and i didnt even come to check it i check it just now i want to say for u all thx a lot for this bad worrds u even dnt know me to say this u even dnt know any thing u said i am a player and i want to play and i want to find the women who i will play with can anyone said to me what i did beacuse i was looking for the women who share with me my life some of u said u doing it here posting what u want here yes i do it here and i post it here coz in net its easier and faster and for the ppl who said that i am phiscaly man i say to them also thx its from your behivior but never to talk about someone u dnt know u dnt know why iam here why i post it here beacuse i hope to find this women really and i am very sorry if i disturb u all i just want to say that i was really serious and i was not looking to hurt someone or to play with some one and ill erase my profile and finish and for the ppl who said why he coming here to look for a women and why he dnt look in his life he havnt any women in his life i say to him that yes there is a lot of womens but not all of them is the right one for me and not every women i know i will love and one also said he is in hurgada and searching for a women how yes i am in hurgada and searching in a women coz untill now i didnt find the right one who deserve anything most of them is just for to enjoy in bed and i dnt need this this is not what i came here to search for and i want to say if i am looking for this ill go first to the nights club or the discos but i am not this kind of men and for the womens who did answer bad about me i want to say if u did have proplems from ppl before or someone did hurt you thats dnt mean that all the ppl is bad and all of them do this sorry but i am talking and ull laugh about this stuipd person thats what u said about me at the end i say thx all for this nice replies

--------------------
KIMO

Posts: 9 | From: HURGADA | Registered: Mar 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tina m
Member # 13845

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by KIMO_DIVER:
for all of you who answerd me for all who had answerd me first yes i was in pirates diving i went there many time for the educate womens who did answer me now it is 41 replay about me and i didnt even come to check it i check it just now i want to say for u all thx a lot for this bad worrds u even dnt know me to say this u even dnt know any thing u said i am a player and i want to play and i want to find the women who i will play with can anyone said to me what i did beacuse i was looking for the women who share with me my life some of u said u doing it here posting what u want here yes i do it here and i post it here coz in net its easier and faster and for the ppl who said that i am phiscaly man i say to them also thx its from your behivior but never to talk about someone u dnt know u dnt know why iam here why i post it here beacuse i hope to find this women really and i am very sorry if i disturb u all i just want to say that i was really serious and i was not looking to hurt someone or to play with some one and ill erase my profile and finish and for the ppl who said why he coming here to look for a women and why he dnt look in his life he havnt any women in his life i say to him that yes there is a lot of womens but not all of them is the right one for me and not every women i know i will love and one also said he is in hurgada and searching for a women how yes i am in hurgada and searching in a women coz untill now i didnt find the right one who deserve anything most of them is just for to enjoy in bed and i dnt need this this is not what i came here to search for and i want to say if i am looking for this ill go first to the nights club or the discos but i am not this kind of men and for the womens who did answer bad about me i want to say if u did have proplems from ppl before or someone did hurt you thats dnt mean that all the ppl is bad and all of them do this sorry but i am talking and ull laugh about this stuipd person thats what u said about me at the end i say thx all for this nice replies

wqell if yr not a player i appoligize for my bad behavior..if yr truly looking for a nic girl then good luck to u...
KIMO_DIVER
Member # 16463

Rate Member
thx tina i hope for u also nice life and to be happy if u are in egypt thx for ur nice replay

--------------------
KIMO

tina m
Member # 13845

Rate Member
well thank u i am not in egypt but hope to be some day..

--------------------

_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Oh come on, Kimo, you should not care what's been written here about you as people don't know you in person. Take care.
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com