EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Share Your Egyptian Experiences/Love & Marriage chat » Vote (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Vote
Member # 7880

Rate Member
Icon 12 posted      Profile for 54321     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
After a conversation with a friend from ES it came to me to ask this question to find out what's the favourite age.
How old are you and what is your favourite age in the other gender? and why?

Posts: 206 | From: Egypt | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Questionmarks
Member # 12336

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Questionmarks     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I assume you mean the age of a partner, isn't it? Well, my favourite age is ± 3 years older for a man compared to his partner.
Doesn't has anything to do with my age right now, because also the favourite age is raising as my age is raising.
Something else is the favourite age in between a lifetime. All ages are having certain advantages and disadvantages, but to me personally I liked the time being around 25. An income, a finished study and a job, with going out, making fun, and without a worry in the world...

--------------------
“Out beyond ideas of wrongdoing and rightdoing, there is a field. I will meet you there.”

Posts: 7202 | From: EU | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tibe still working
Member # 16647

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tibe still working   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I love being my age - 30. Have a good and stabile house, good job, good income - feel i have it all figured out much more than when i was younger.

I like my love to be older than me, - be mature and be the stability in my life. A man that has a plan for his life and is working to keep a good living standard for his family. I find older men sexy. I find men like Sean Connery, Richard Gere, Obama, George Clooney, my boss - SEXY. [Big Grin]

Posts: 1325 | From: For tooti http://www.csa.gov.uk/ | Registered: May 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Questionmarks
Member # 12336

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Questionmarks     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Does your boss looks like Sean Connery, Obama, George Clooney or Richard Gere???? Can we make an exchange-system for a while????

--------------------
“Out beyond ideas of wrongdoing and rightdoing, there is a field. I will meet you there.”

Posts: 7202 | From: EU | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tibe still working
Member # 16647

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tibe still working   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Questionmarks:
Does your boss looks like Sean Connery, Obama, George Clooney or Richard Gere???? Can we make an exchange-system for a while????

He looks even better. And then his calm and have thoose understanding eyes, nice smell and power looking close and attitude.

On no - "TIBE HORNY AT WORK AGAIN" - [Big Grin]

Posts: 1325 | From: For tooti http://www.csa.gov.uk/ | Registered: May 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by 54321:
How old are you and what is your favourite age in the other gender? and why?

I am 35 years old and my favorite age is 0 - 3 years old for the other gender. Babies/toddlers are the best. I am having a blast with my 3-year-old 'man'..... he's so cute and good-looking (I wanna cuddle him the whole time), funny and full of charm. It's beautiful to see how he's exploring the world and I am often suprised how smart he is already. I am simply in love with him - and who wouldn't? I swear if I was a little toddler girl right now I would be planning to marry him one day. [Smile]

http://i69.photobucket.com/albums/i64/tigerlilyegypt/CIMG0292.jpg

Posts: 30135 | From: The owner of this website killed ES....... | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Tibe still working:
quote:
Originally posted by Questionmarks:

He looks even better. And then his calm and have thoose understanding eyes, nice smell and power looking close and attitude.

On no - "TIBE HORNY AT WORK AGAIN" - [Big Grin]

AHHHHH..... Tibe is back in da house! Welcome back!!!! [Big Grin] [Big Grin]
Posts: 30135 | From: The owner of this website killed ES....... | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Member # 7880

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for 54321     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
I love being my age - 30. Have a good and stabile house, good job, good income - feel i have it all figured out much more than when i was younger.

I like my love to be older than me, - be mature and be the stability in my life. A man that has a plan for his life and is working to keep a good living standard for his family. I find older men sexy. I find men like Sean Connery, Richard Gere, Obama, George Clooney, my boss - SEXY. [Big Grin]

Wow, does ur boss know this [Smile] how funny if he is sitting inside thinking everything is under control while just his being inside makes u horny [Big Grin]
Posts: 206 | From: Egypt | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Chef Mick
Member # 11209

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Chef Mick     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
she has a right to be [Razz] [Razz]
Posts: 9443 | From: USA...... | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
I think he's okay with her feeling that way!! [Big Grin]
Tibe still working
Member # 16647

Rate Member
I think he knows - and i know he loves it [Big Grin]
Ayisha
Member # 4713

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ayisha     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
im 90 and like my men older than school age [Razz]

--------------------
If you don't learn from your mistakes, there's no sense making them.

Posts: 15090 | From: http://www.egyptalk.com/forum/ | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Supercalafragalistic
Member # 15631

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Supercalafragalistic     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm 28.. i go for blokes which are my age or up to 6 years older... usually they have the maturity of a 14yr old though
Posts: 1248 | From: my sex is on fire!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! | Registered: Aug 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tina m
Member # 13845

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for tina m     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
well i am 38 and i do not like men less than 4 yrs than i or more than 25 yrs more than i

--------------------
your ass is so tight when you fart only a dog can hear it.when you queef only a cat can hear that one.

Posts: 9776 | From: You like If only mosquitoes sucked fat instead of blood. | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Brada-Anansi
Member # 16371

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Brada-Anansi   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Tina wrote: or more than 25 yrs more than i
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So Tina You like em with one foot in the grave.
[Big Grin]

Posts: 6546 | From: japan | Registered: Feb 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Chef Mick
Member # 11209

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Chef Mick     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Brada-Anansi:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[Big Grin]

sweet [Big Grin] [Big Grin]
Posts: 9443 | From: USA...... | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tina m
Member # 13845

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for tina m     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Brada-Anansi:

[Big Grin]

if that is how u wanna clasify them ok. but the older the man the more mature the man..they are more likely not to bar hop and get into drugs and things younger men do...
Posts: 9776 | From: You like If only mosquitoes sucked fat instead of blood. | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lucky Luciano
Member # 16737

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lucky Luciano     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oh my GOD!!! are you women lying or these are your real ages??? i have been thinking i'm the kid around here being 35!!

--------------------
"Behind every great fortune,there is a crime!"
Charlie "Lucky" Luciano

Posts: 380 | From: USA | Registered: Jun 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ayisha
Member # 4713

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ayisha     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Lucky Luciano:
Oh my GOD!!! are you women lying or these are your real ages??? i have been thinking i'm the kid around here being 35!!

I dont look a day over 85 young man! Im sure Kalila will back that up [Cool]
Posts: 15090 | From: http://www.egyptalk.com/forum/ | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
caitlin
Member # 16803

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for caitlin     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
30 years old, even low people say i do not look that old, some say i look 40, depends what mood i am in and what i am wearing.

only as young as you feel and after a hard day at gym, and kids i feel 100.

do not care what age a man is aslong as he is mature and does not act like a kid and have toddler tantrums.

by the way, anyone heard form vader.

i am not after him, just miss his agression.

Posts: 223 | From: london | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kalila : )
Member # 14517

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kalila : )         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Ayisha:
quote:

I dont look a day over 85 young man! Im sure Kalila will back that up [Cool]
Backed up to the hilt !! [Big Grin]
Posts: 3945 | From: ' Res Contr ' Amor non es guirens, lai on sos poders s'atura | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
weirdkitty
Member # 15365

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for weirdkitty     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm 23, loved being 21 though. I like my guys to be 2+ years older.
Posts: 2573 | From: England | Registered: Jun 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cheekyferret
Member # 15263

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cheekyferret     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I love my age now, I have loved all my years behind behind me.

I kinda like guys my own age... I appear to be the odd one out lol.

Posts: 11097 | From: Cairo | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Member # 7880

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for 54321     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

Don't be surprised Luciano about ages u read because there are hundreds who read the thread and didn't participate [Big Grin]
Actually every age has its beauty and all of us as humans have the right to live the life in our own way, so come on ladies and be proud to say how old are you. Still there is beauty in you which u may not see but others can.

Supercalafragalistic
Member # 15631

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Supercalafragalistic     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
ok ok really we're all old trogs! I personally am 86
Posts: 1248 | From: my sex is on fire!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! | Registered: Aug 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tibe still working
Member # 16647

Rate Member
That means im the only young and beautifull in here with an older stud??? [Eek!] [Confused] [Eek!] [Big Grin]
Member # 7880

Rate Member
quote:
That means im the only young and beautifull in here with an older stud??? [Eek!] [Confused] [Eek!] [Big Grin]

Ok Tibe, u may be young but who told u that u r beautiful [Big Grin] is it ur boss [Smile]
mylife
Member # 14219

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for mylife     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well, i just turned 40 [Eek!] even though i dont feel it....most of the men i have dated have been younger....i dont have a certain age for men it depends on the first attraction and how we get along....but i will draw the line at anyone in there twenties....so i will say age 30+
Posts: 312 | From: my world | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tibe still working
Member # 16647

Rate Member
quote:
quote:

Ok Tibe, u may be young but who told u that u r beautiful [Big Grin] is it ur boss [Smile]
YES but it didnt come with a salery raise [Embarrassed] but then again - i could work for free when it comes to him [Big Grin]
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by mylife:
Well, i just turned 40 [Eek!] even though i dont feel it....

Happy belated birthday to you. [Smile] Will hit that spot in a couple more years.
Member # 14517

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kalila : )         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You can all have a guess at mine those of you who know are exempted [Big Grin]
Posts: 3945 | From: ' Res Contr ' Amor non es guirens, lai on sos poders s'atura | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
caitlin
Member # 16803

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for caitlin     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
brada what tina meant was that men mature a lot slower than a woman so 25 yrs older, probably gets the age right between a man and a woman.

no offense guys just joking.

if tibe says she is beautiful then she is,
i could say i am a 6ft blonde, but i am not.

no one knows what we all look like, apart from a few memebers so why do we not let our imaginations put a face to what we think the person is like.\

you never in a day guess mine,lol.

Posts: 223 | From: london | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mylife
Member # 14219

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for mylife     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
http://i41.tinypic.com/282nhav.jpg ....well this is me.....hope it has worked am no good at putting up photos
Posts: 312 | From: my world | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Chef Mick
Member # 11209

Rate Member
http://i25.tinypic.com/2wdq6pl.jpg well Jane since you did it i will [Big Grin]
oh and happy belated to you

Supercalafragalistic
Member # 15631

mylife! I didnt realise you are jane! you should have put your current facebook profile pic up [Razz]

this is me!!! and baby lumpy butt (not looking impressed)

http://i29.tinypic.com/9gg5d2.jpg

Dawn-Bev*
Member # 15190

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dawn-Bev*     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
lol
[Smile]

she's not looking impressed, is she !

Posts: 712 | Registered: Apr 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mylife
Member # 14219

Rate Member
Tis me LB...i had that photo uploaded on es already...BLB is not impressed but is still as beautiful....thank you dolphin you looking elegant as usual....
Chef Mick
Member # 11209

Rate Member
ty mylife, my sweet friend [Wink] [Razz]
Member # 14517

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by mylife:
http://i41.tinypic.com/282nhav.jpg ....well this is me.....hope it has worked am no good at putting up photos

O ME god !! [Eek!] i didn't know it was you either lmao [Big Grin] [Big Grin]
Cheekyferret
Member # 15263

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cheekyferret     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have no idea how to upload!!! I have tried but failed. Most of you know though I am Little Miss Sunshine [Wink]
Posts: 11097 | From: Cairo | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Supercalafragalistic
Member # 15631

can i upload the bra photo lf? lol
caitlin
Member # 16803

Rate Member
how do you upload picture. tina has my pic you could upload mine tina if you know,

lumpty but, look very young only about 20 years.

my life, where are you from you look very familiar.

dolphin red sea, very elegant

infact you all look graceful and elegant.

i think all the men should bare all, come on men bare if you dare

mylife
Member # 14219

Rate Member
Liverpool...England... at least we have it clear now who i am.... [Big Grin]
Cheekyferret
Member # 15263

Rate Member
Ah Liverpool.... one of my fave places.

LB, how many chins do I have?

Member # 7880

Rate Member
Come on ladies, we like more pics on the way at least to know there are lots of nice ladies here [Smile] Let us not hide behind our PCs. I think this thread encouraged alot to share again after a long silence.
Tibe: If I were u I would ask for overtime pay. Are u sure u r still working [Big Grin]

Supercalafragalistic
Member # 15631

quote:
Originally posted by Lady Ferret:
Ah Liverpool.... one of my fave places.

LB, how many chins do I have?

none [Big Grin] its covered by the bra
Cheekyferret
Member # 15263

Rate Member
Aye, post it then. I will then post you fiddling with Henry the 8th..... ANCHOR [Wink]
Supercalafragalistic
Member # 15631

ANCHOR! [Big Grin]

http://i32.tinypic.com/24c6ste.jpg

http://i28.tinypic.com/4qj1j4.jpg

Tibe still working
Member # 16647

Rate Member
quote:

Tibe: If I were u I would ask for overtime pay. Are u sure u r still working [Big Grin]

All women comes with a "multiple task button" - which means that we can do more than 1 thing at a time - work and be horny at the same time

(or do the washing while we babysit our kids)
[Big Grin] [Razz] [Wink] [Big Grin]

Member # 7880

Rate Member
quote:
quote:

All women comes with a "multiple task button" - which means that we can do more than 1 thing at a time - work and be horny at the same time

(or do the washing while we babysit our kids)
[Big Grin] [Razz] [Wink] [Big Grin]

Aha, I remembered that women have multiple functions generally [Smile]
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com