EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Share Your Egyptian Experiences/Love & Marriage chat » gay man pretending to be straight?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: gay man pretending to be straight?
safarah
Member # 16845

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for safarah     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I joined this site just to get some info from Egyptians living at home in Egypt. I want to find out about gay and bisexual Egyptian men.How to know if your husband is gay. I am married to an Egyptian and I am a bit suspicious. Please .. this is serious... I really want to know.
Posts: 19 | From: USA | Registered: Aug 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
safarah
Member # 16845

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for safarah     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
anal... always his first choice and I know that is taboo in Islam.I saw an online post that he did online....saying he wanted to done in the a*** also. He wears tight jeans and tops, is obsessesd with clothes and looking like Mr GQ, works out constantly to build his muscles.....and the minute he got his permanent green card he left the house with no provocation and asked for a divorce. Towards the end he wouldn't even let me touch him.
Posts: 19 | From: USA | Registered: Aug 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Are you for real?? [Confused]

I don't know if your husband is gay or not. You need to address this issue with him.

Posts: 30135 | From: The owner of this website killed ES....... | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
leyte01
Member # 16584

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for leyte01     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Gay Egyptian has no place in a muslim society. They are not accepted and it is haram. I assume that he did not show it to you until he got his green card. Divorce the bastard and move on. Learn from it and do not look back. If it is not too late you can have him deported. Who knows you may still be able to deport him for good.
Posts: 16 | From: Philippines | Registered: Apr 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
safarah
Member # 16845

Rate Member
That is just the thing......many people tell me to go Immigration but I am so busy and I don't like fighting fire with fire. I feel a bit sorry for him becuase I imagine it must be very hard for gay people anywhere especially gay Muslims in Egypt. I just wish that he could have been open and truthful with me. I would have preferred to be a good friend to him than fall in love and go through all this pain. But I am guessing he wanted the green card to get out of Egypt and the shame. Even now I don't HATE him. I just feel very HURT. Besides, I got a couple responses from people in Egypt saying there were no gays in Egypt. Pathetic!!!! More lies and deceit. They are all on the down low!!!!!!!

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com