EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Share Your Egyptian Experiences/Love & Marriage chat » Terms of Egyptian women married to foreigners

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Terms of Egyptian women married to foreigners
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
http://www.alarabiya.net/articles/2009/11/15/91387.html

Terms of Egyptian women married to foreigners: certificates of investment and good behavior

Prepared by MP Ibtisam Habib
Cairo - Mona Madkour

The new draft law prepared by Ibtisam Habib MP, in preparation for approval later in the new parliamentary session of the Council of the Egyptian people, in the case was authorized by Al-Azhar in terms of legitimacy, sets strict conditions in relation to the marriage of girls of Egyptian foreign men or Arab nationality.

And it says Habib, "In the beginning, I assure I do not mind or never oppose the marriage of the girl from the Egyptian husband Arab or foreigner, I have the utmost respect for men of Arab and foreign marriages are equal and all based on love and mutual respect and a genuine desire in the formation of an Arab family, but I am against marriage of comfort or marriage-based targets bad, and perhaps the big age difference between spouses is a milestone in the equality of the marriage. "

Indicate that it will submit the bill in the new parliamentary session of the Council as a proposal in preparation for adoption as law then, is not ruled out that the law receive some objections on the grounds that the marriage offer and acceptance by all, but, recalling that she "fully aware of that marriage in Islamic law based on the offer and acceptance First of all, but it is also important to note that the parity between the spouses is my destiny in marriage, but are important conditions for completion in Islam, and this is what is in the draft law, that if they showed significant indication of the unequal age difference as a legislator, it is my right to my right, I guarantee my daughter in this matter. "

And put five key points as controls new "husband should come first Arab or foreign nationality to Egypt at the time of the contract document. We have seen many cases where the marriage was tragically through the proxy for the husband who comes to complete Segth in Egypt, where he surprised his wife to her husband after her building this proxy to hold a lot of hidden things that were not aware of before, not least her husband's temperament, form and living conditions, his style of dealing and other essentials that the right of every wife to know about her husband if the foundation is already building a family, and therefore the presence of her husband upon completion of the contract a key requirement of completion. "

She added, "The second condition is to provide both parties (husband and wife) to original birth certificates showing the date of birth and the birth, while the third condition demands not exceeding the age of the age difference between husband and wife of 25 years, and if there is further a condition subsequent, that is, the husband purchase of investment certificates for his wife a $ 200 thousand pounds, in case if there is a difference in the age greater than 25 years. "

It notes that this requirement "may encounter much opposition on the basis of freedom of choice and availability of components offer and acceptance, and are essentially marriage in Islam, but we can put this condition also in the scope of a legal provision that gives the governor authority to restrict the permissible ward off evil, in addition to the Minister of Justice was approved in 2003 was $ 15 thousand pounds and up to 40 thousand pounds in the form of investment certificates (the wife) of marriages where the age difference between the young woman and men of foreign Arab or more than 30 years, and I demand in the bill that this amount is 200 thousand Egyptian pounds and start from the difference in the age of 25 years, not 30. "

Habib denies the charge on the bill that the "pricing" the young woman wishing to marry a man who is not Egyptian, saying: "No law can be to do so, but the fact that the sum of 200 thousand pounds was the amount acceptable to secure the future of Girl in principle, not to judge Here's why 200 and not 250 or 150 thousand, for example, the idea is in the husband's obligation to the physical hand of his wife and not feel that the marriage of the girl Egypt was cheap or very easy, because there are tragedies of the girls have left posters with children or homeless or earn income as a result of such marriages, which escaped husband in many of them after the establishment of a legitimate marital relationship with the girl. "

And also refuses to be the dowry amount is included in the list, or a network (gold), which provides for the bride, this amount is entirely separate from any other material details be provided by the husband to the wife, like any other girl to come to the husband.

And confirms that the bill would provide as well as the other condition is forcing him to bring a certificate endorsed by the Egyptian embassy in this country, Arab or foreign, is installed by the good conduct and that the husband no objection to the marriage after the screening of this one embassy in his country and to say whether the provisions of jurisdiction, for example, or the like. "

As for the poll of Al-Azhar Fatwa Committee, the feasibility of developing such controls to complete the marriage of Egyptian or foreign Arabs, expects to approve the parliamentary Azhar with these new conditions pursuant to rule legitimacy, which gives the governor authority to restrict the permissible ward off evil, "and these terms or new controls work effectively guarantee the rights of the wife and children in the post. "

Translation by Google

It's very strange to realize that the Egyptians care so much about their daughters yet their sons can screw (over) foreign women as much as they want and no one seems to mind!!! [Confused]

Posts: 30135 | From: The owner of this website killed ES....... | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com