EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Share Your Egyptian Experiences/Love & Marriage chat » OT: trying to get home

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: OT: trying to get home
DawnBev
Member # 11276

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for DawnBev     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
spent a long weekend visiting my friend down south in Salisbury (south of england), trying to get back to 'Up North' (yorkshire) by train - my little weekend case was stored in the luggage compartment appropiately, however when its time to get off the train it wasnt there !
panic time
lots of people were trying to get off and couldnt get past me as I'm trying to find my bag, lots of people trying to get on the train - a few people trying to help me find it , said that during the journey someone came and moved the luggage around and took some to Coach D - well I didnt have time to look in Coach D as the whistle blew and the train was continuing on its way ............... to Edinburgh!
I got off, and found a rail service man who was very rude and unhelpful - he said I shouldnt have got off the train without my bag - what was I supposed to do, the weather was getting worse, I needed to get home, and I didnt really want to go to edinburgh right then (OK, so the next stop was Wakefield, but in the heavy snow I may have been stranded etc)

went to the bus station, and found out that my bus had been cancelled due to the snow

went back to the train station (with a 17yr old girl in tow, she'd been waiting for the same bus as me, she was freezing in party clothes, and had lost her purse, she only had her student bus pass - so I paid her train fare and as she lived near me (although I didnt know her) we shared the same taxi and I dropped her off

I then drank a full of bottle of wine ..........

no idea where my luggage is ......... made phone calls and emailed etc, but nothing yet

Posts: 1056 | From: UK, Middle East & Europe | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tina m
Member # 13845

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for tina m     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
girl that sucks ass big time. i hope u find yr luggage when i went to mexico and back the airport in chicago lost my brother in laws luggage he was so pissed cas we got ours and he didnt.we were not even suppose to be on a damn plane. but we crashed our car in mexico so we have all had bad traveling experiences.

--------------------
your ass is so tight when you fart only a dog can hear it.when you queef only a cat can hear that one.

Posts: 9776 | From: You like If only mosquitoes sucked fat instead of blood. | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oh, Dawn, what a nightmare for you!! I am glad you made it safe back home even without your luggage.

Btw why would someone remove bags to another area inside the train??? [Confused]

Posts: 30135 | From: The owner of this website killed ES....... | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com