EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Share Your Egyptian Experiences/Love & Marriage chat » mmmmmmm

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: mmmmmmm
tina m
Member # 13845

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for tina m     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
walid sent me some new pics of him at his job.. he is 34 yrs old and has alot of grey hair.. how common is this for egyptians?? i love it. kinda hot. i will post the pics in face book now.
Posts: 9776 | From: You like If only mosquitoes sucked fat instead of blood. | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
He looks good and content. Didn't you mention not long ago he will return back to Egypt??
Posts: 30135 | From: The owner of this website killed ES....... | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tina m
Member # 13845

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for tina m     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
yes he keeps saying he will go back in 2 months. but after 3 minths i call and he still says 2 months...i wish he would make up his mind. lol...

--------------------
your ass is so tight when you fart only a dog can hear it.when you queef only a cat can hear that one.

Posts: 9776 | From: You like If only mosquitoes sucked fat instead of blood. | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Chef Mick
Member # 11209

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Chef Mick     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
he looks great Tina...very happy fello [Wink]
Posts: 9443 | From: USA...... | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
stayingput
Member # 14989

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for stayingput     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by tina kamal:
how common is this for egyptians??

If all of those henna hair coloring packets were no longer for sale for a couple months, it would be easier to get a handle on that question.

Until then, there will be Egyptian men who NEVER go gray.

Posts: 758 | From: Here. There. Everywhere. | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tina m
Member # 13845

Rate Member
but hes so young i would never think he would be goin grey so early. but then look at the role he had to play for so many yrs.. father and brother to the whole family. so i guess the saying is true u live a hard life u go grey early..

--------------------
your ass is so tight when you fart only a dog can hear it.when you queef only a cat can hear that one.

*Dalia*
Member # 13012

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for *Dalia*     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Many Egyptian men start getting grey hairs in their early thirties.

Tbh, I think on many of them it looks nice. And I really like the older Egyptian gentlemen with thick, grey, wavy hair ... very attractive. [Smile]

That said, many people the world over get grey hairs at a relatively young age. It's just that with lighter hair you don't notice it as easily, plus many women dye their hair of course.

When I was researching how to color grey hairs with natural herbs (i. e. henna, indigo etc.), I realized there are countless women in their thirties or even twenties who are going partly grey, it's nothing unusual at all.

Posts: 2803 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tina m
Member # 13845

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by *Dalia*:

Tbh, I think on many of them it looks nice. And I really like the older Egyptian gentlemen with thick, grey, wavy hair ... very attractive. [Smile]

That said, many people the world over get grey hairs at a relatively young age. It's just that with lighter hair you don't notice it as easily, plus many women dye their hair of course.

When I was researching how to color grey hairs with natural herbs (i. e. henna, indigo etc.), I realized there are countless women in their thirties or even twenties who are going partly grey, it's nothing unusual at all.

i tend to find it very sexy on a man. that dark hair with a bit of grey very sexy..
stayingput
Member # 14989

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for stayingput     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

I agree.

Thick crown of henna colored hair on the head with curly gray chest hairs poking out of the shirt?

Not so much.

Posts: 758 | From: Here. There. Everywhere. | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cheekyferret
Member # 15263

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cheekyferret     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I would rather a person age naturally, nothing worse than watching people clinging on to the past.

As yet I am grey free and only have smile lines [Smile] But they day I get wrinkles and grey hair I will keep them [Smile]

Posts: 11097 | From: Cairo | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Chef Mick
Member # 11209

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Chef Mick     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by tina kamal:
quote:

i tend to find it very sexy on a man. that dark hair with a bit of grey very sexy..
me too Tina...just look at our Dzosser [Razz] [Wink]
Posts: 9443 | From: USA...... | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sashyra8
Member # 14488

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sashyra8     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Will you finally meet your Dzosser in person next month,Micky? [Wink]
Posts: 3833 | From: here,there,everywhere | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tina m
Member # 13845

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by stayingput:
quote:

I agree.

Thick crown of henna colored hair on the head with curly gray chest hairs poking out of the shirt?

Not so much.

oooooooooooo hell no thats why we have hot wax hunny.. pertruding chest hair of any color is just down right nastiness...couch cough.....makes me feel like i have a hair ball just reading about chest hair...
SherryBlueBerry
Member # 13867

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for SherryBlueBerry     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I've never seen a picture of Dzosser [Frown] I am feeling totally left out and unloved now!
Posts: 263 | From: Georgia USA | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dzosser
Member # 9572

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dzosser   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Sashyra8:

None of your business.. [Razz]

*Pushes Sashy back into her corner*

Posts: 3219 | From: Wisdom comes with age, but sometimes age comes alone. | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dzosser
Member # 9572

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dzosser   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by SherryBlueBerry:
I've never seen a picture of Dzosser [Frown] I am feeling totally left out and unloved now!

You're not missing much..I'm the second guy from the right, in da blue top.. [Big Grin] click here >>>>>>>old farts @ the beach [Razz]
Posts: 3219 | From: Wisdom comes with age, but sometimes age comes alone. | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Chef Mick
Member # 11209

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Dzosser:
quote:
Originally posted by Sashyra8:

None of your business.. [Razz]

*Pushes Sashy back into her corner*

sorry Sash..my lips are sealed [Razz] [Wink]
Chef Mick
Member # 11209

Rate Member
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by SherryBlueBerry:

You're not missing much..I'm the second guy from the right, in da blue top.. [Big Grin] click here >>>>>>>old farts @ the beach [Razz]
nice legs Dzosser [Razz] [Smile]
Dzosser
Member # 9572

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Chef Mick:
[QUOTE]nice legs Dzosser [Razz] [Smile]

MICKY !! [Eek!] at your age ! [Big Grin] [Wink]
Chef Mick
Member # 11209

Rate Member
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Chef Mick:
[QUOTE]nice legs Dzosser [Razz] [Smile]

MICKY !! [Eek!] at your age ! [Big Grin] [Wink]
i am not dead yet babe [Wink]
Dzosser
Member # 9572

Rate Member
Yeah, well neither am I.. [Big Grin] will become a grampa next month ISA.. [Cool] [Wink]
tina m
Member # 13845

Rate Member
it aint the leggs we wanna see dzosser....well at least not the fartherest down leggs.
Chef Mick
Member # 11209

Rate Member
quote:
Yeah, well neither am I.. [Big Grin] will become a grampa next month ISA.. [Cool] [Wink]

first one? congrats...there is nothing like grand children...mine will be 4 dec.... [Smile]
Penny
Member # 1925

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Penny     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
....just putting live threads above Chinese spam
Posts: 3809 | From: Paradise | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com