EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Share Your Egyptian Experiences/Love & Marriage chat » Anyone living in Luxor?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Anyone living in Luxor?
jaffacakes
Member # 18566

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for jaffacakes     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Bit of a long shoot but I'm trying to trace someone that I met on holiday - we exchanged phone numbers but since then I have lost my phone, wondering if anyone knows him. His name is Sayed (don't know surname)aged about 27/28 yrs old. Goes to the gym/body building, does boxing. When I was there he seemed to know a lot of people.

Hoping you can help.

Thanks

Posts: 3 | From: England | Registered: Feb 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tina m
Member # 13845

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for tina m     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
go to the protest u might find him..

--------------------
your ass is so tight when you fart only a dog can hear it.when you queef only a cat can hear that one.

Posts: 9776 | From: You like If only mosquitoes sucked fat instead of blood. | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sashyra8
Member # 14488

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sashyra8     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by tina kamal:

[Big Grin]
Posts: 3833 | From: here,there,everywhere | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Chef Mick
Member # 11209

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Chef Mick     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by tina kamal:

double [Big Grin] [Big Grin]
Posts: 9443 | From: USA...... | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ayisha
Member # 4713

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ayisha     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by jaffacakes:
Bit of a long shoot but I'm trying to trace someone that I met on holiday - we exchanged phone numbers but since then I have lost my phone, wondering if anyone knows him. His name is Sayed (don't know surname)aged about 27/28 yrs old. Goes to the gym/body building, does boxing. When I was there he seemed to know a lot of people.

Hoping you can help.

Thanks

Sorry, that narrows it down to about a few thousand! There are lots of Sayed's here, lots go to the gym and lots of that age. They all know a lot of people as they are all possibly extended family. Got any sort of 'work' area or where you met or anything else to go on?
Posts: 15090 | From: http://www.egyptalk.com/forum/ | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Monkey
Member # 17287

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Monkey   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sounds like a good excuse for one user to hang out at the gym and chat to the eye candy if you ask me [Wink] I think it's their civic duty [Wink] [Wink]
Posts: 1678 | From: New Egypt Forum - http://www.egyptalk.com/forum/ | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ayisha
Member # 4713

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ayisha     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Monkey:
Sounds like a good excuse for one user to hang out at the gym and chat to the eye candy if you ask me [Wink] I think it's their civic duty [Wink] [Wink]

Well, as it's my civic duty and we must all do our bit in times of revolution and all that, I first need to know east bank or west bank gym? There are a few gyms here and it would save time, don't want to be spending time outside the wrong gym do I. [Big Grin]

Jaffacakes, is he a muscle man or just normal well toned fit man or between the 2?

Posts: 15090 | From: http://www.egyptalk.com/forum/ | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Monkey
Member # 17287

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Monkey   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
And I think our roving reporter must supply photographic evidence, say, in the form of a callendar [Smile]

All joking aside, you said it was quiet there didn't you Ayisha?

Posts: 1678 | From: New Egypt Forum - http://www.egyptalk.com/forum/ | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tina m
Member # 13845

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for tina m     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
well if u dont find him i am sure many more with the same name would jump on a foriegn woman....u gotta do what ya gotta do.. i am sure the new one would love u just as much as the one u lost in the crowd...

--------------------
your ass is so tight when you fart only a dog can hear it.when you queef only a cat can hear that one.

Posts: 9776 | From: You like If only mosquitoes sucked fat instead of blood. | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ayisha
Member # 4713

Member Rated:
quote:
Originally posted by Monkey:
And I think our roving reporter must supply photographic evidence, say, in the form of a callendar [Smile]

All joking aside, you said it was quiet there didn't you Ayisha?

Calendar will be on sale nearer Christmas as it could take a few shots to get the 'right' ones [Big Grin]

Yes it's DEAD here actually, apart from kids playing outside, yes even now at 1.30am

Was out yesterday and the Corniche is practically deserted, no hassle at ALL. spooky really, even worse than summer. the kids that work on the motor boats and felucca are making small versions of felucca out of whatever they can find and racing them. some are really good too! Seems summer has come early, just waiting for the weather to catch up now. This is going to be a very hard year. [Frown]

jaffacakes
Member # 18566

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for jaffacakes     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Ayisha:
quote:
Originally posted by jaffacakes:

Hoping you can help.

Thanks

Sorry, that narrows it down to about a few thousand! There are lots of Sayed's here, lots go to the gym and lots of that age. They all know a lot of people as they are all possibly extended family. Got any sort of 'work' area or where you met or anything else to go on?

Posts: 3 | From: England | Registered: Feb 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jaffacakes
Member # 18566

Rate Member
I think the name of the gym is Mondial it's next door to a little cafe. It's over the railway line - with the nile behind you.

I know I'm crazy - but that's me.

Thanks for your help.

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com