EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Share Your Egyptian Experiences/Love & Marriage chat » FYI (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: FYI
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 6 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I am on Facebook now!!!!

[Big Grin]

Posts: 30135 | From: The owner of this website killed ES....... | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
advocate
Member # 13367

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for advocate     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What's your name on there TL?
Posts: 1917 | From: WALES | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Chef Mick
Member # 11209

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Chef Mick     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
yeah tl whats your name on there want to add ya [Smile]
Posts: 9443 | From: USA...... | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Chef Mick
Member # 11209

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Chef Mick     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
just added ya tl [Smile]
Posts: 9443 | From: USA...... | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bob the dog
Member # 4691

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for bob the dog     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nice to see you back on FB, Tiger!! [Smile]
Posts: 4238 | From: USA | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tina m
Member # 13845

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for tina m     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i added ya but u never speak.

--------------------
your ass is so tight when you fart only a dog can hear it.when you queef only a cat can hear that one.

Posts: 9776 | From: You like If only mosquitoes sucked fat instead of blood. | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Member # 7880

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for 54321     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
How could I add u tiger! [Smile]
Posts: 206 | From: Egypt | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Desertgirl
Member # 12450

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Desertgirl     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Tigerlily:
I am on Facebook now!!!!

[Big Grin]

Congrats! [Smile] I ticked in 'Tigerlily' but there are 333 matches. Don't know which one you are, lol.
Don't tick in 'desertgirl', there are 1000nds of desertgirls all over the world. [Wink]

Posts: 2932 | From: Just now and then | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Member # 7880

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for 54321     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by desertgirl:
quote:
I am on Facebook now!!!!

[Big Grin]

Congrats! [Smile] I ticked in 'Tigerlily' but there are 333 matches. Don't know which one you are, lol.
Don't tick in 'desertgirl', there are 1000nds of desertgirls all over the world. [Wink]

Search for "54321" and u will never get a result [Big Grin]
Posts: 206 | From: Egypt | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bob the dog
Member # 4691

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for bob the dog     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Tiger.... sent you a mail.
Posts: 4238 | From: USA | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Guys, I decided to use FB only for family affairs 'cause I am not sure how much everyone can see and boy I got 75% of my hubby's family on there.

So please don't be upset. You can reach me here or by e-mail. Thanks.

Posts: 30135 | From: The owner of this website killed ES....... | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Supercalafragalistic
Member # 15631

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Supercalafragalistic     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i'm sure lf will get over it, but i am devastated!
Posts: 1248 | From: my sex is on fire!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! | Registered: Aug 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tina m
Member # 13845

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for tina m     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
tiger i guess u know by now who u can and can not trust.. u can always trust me.....keep me added u can see all my pics and i will never share yrs..

--------------------
your ass is so tight when you fart only a dog can hear it.when you queef only a cat can hear that one.

Posts: 9776 | From: You like If only mosquitoes sucked fat instead of blood. | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Supercalafragalistic
Member # 15631

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Supercalafragalistic     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
the question is....what has she got to hide!
Posts: 1248 | From: my sex is on fire!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! | Registered: Aug 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tina m
Member # 13845

Rate Member
ok screw this i have a killer virus eatting thru my files so i will reformat my pc now.. see yall when i get back online...micky if anything comes up give me a call...lovez ma friends.....and tiger plz add me i wont show noone yr pics hun..
she has nothin to hide she just doesnt want people exploiting her family pics and judging them online.. some people like to stay private with their kids and husbands.. right???no harm in that.

--------------------

bob the dog
Member # 4691

Rate Member
No problem Tiger..... FB is good for keeping in touch with close friends and family.... that's mainly what I use it for..... to see up-to-date pictures of my daughter and close friends.
Supercalafragalistic
Member # 15631

lf said.... tigerlily puts her photos on es. i think facebook is slightly more private than on here.

personally i think its nice to see the real person.... other than what they attempt to portray..

tina m
Member # 13845

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Lumpy butt:
lf said.... tigerlily puts her photos on es. i think facebook is slightly more private than on here.

personally i think its nice to see the real person.... other than what they attempt to portray..

true that..
Clear and QSY
Member # 15597

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Clear and QSY     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by mamasue:
No problem Tiger..... FB is good for keeping in touch with close friends and family.... that's mainly what I use it for..... to see up-to-date pictures of my daughter and close friends.

Mama Sue, I want to add you on facebook.
Posts: 1626 | From: whatever, wherever | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kalila : )
Member # 14517

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kalila : )         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

Fb is as private as you want to make it ,you can edit your settings so no one can see you,no one can add you,no one can see any information or pics you don't want them to see and this INCLUDES ANY FRIENDS so were is the problem ? [Roll Eyes]
I have over 30 ES friends on my FB i added them after they were Vetted

Posts: 3945 | From: ' Res Contr ' Amor non es guirens, lai on sos poders s'atura | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Supercalafragalistic
Member # 15631

exactly! me and micky couldn't even find each other cause we're on super duper private
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Kalila : ):
Fb is as private as you want to make it ,you can edit your settings so no one can see you,no one can add you,no one can see any information or pics you don't want them to see and this INCLUDES

I have absolutely no idea on how to do it. When I went in there I just saw everyone connected incl. pics.

To Lumpy: If I post here pics of my family it's a different thing; I voluntarily do that. But I'd like to protect other family member identities, I can't mess with that.

Makbeta
Member # 14401

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Makbeta     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Perhaps you can set up another account just for us, ESers? [Wink] Just a thought... [Smile]
Posts: 2807 | From: Europe | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sashyra8
Member # 14488

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sashyra8     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
quote:
Fb is as private as you want to make it ,you can edit your settings so no one can see you,no one can add you,no one can see any information or pics you don't want them to see and this INCLUDES

I have absolutely no idea on how to do it. When I went in there I just saw everyone connected incl. pics.

To Lumpy: If I post here pics of my family it's a different thing; I voluntarily do that. But I'd like to protect other family member identities, I can't mess with that.

You should have started with NOT mentioning here that you were on Facebook if you didn't want to be asked by some members.Period. [Roll Eyes]
Posts: 3833 | From: here,there,everywhere | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
of_gold
Member # 13418

Icon 1 posted      Profile for of_gold     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I agree with Sashyra [Wink] Lily, you have been on ES long enough to know that there are some crazy's on here. [Big Grin]

--------------------
"Not everything that counts can be counted, and not everything that can be counted counts." (Sign hanging in Einstein's office at Princeton)
Leap and the Net will Appear.

Posts: 3891 | From: No good deed goes unpunished. | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Supercalafragalistic
Member # 15631

quote:
quote:

I think you need to look into the setting on facebook and how they work.

I think i messaged you on there just asking if you are tl before i saw this thread. It had the same photo as you have on your profile.

Even though I didn't add you as a friend I could still view the people on your friends list. So, nutters can see your family whether you add them or not.

As you seem to be worried that the ES nuts will contact them you need to sort it out asap!!

I would say, I have quite a few eser's on my facebook. I also have my best friends and my sister. As far as I'm aware everyone is perfectly sane and my sister hasn't received anything.

But then I haven't publicly announced that I have a fb account. Maybe, instead of telling the whole of es, you should have just pm'd the people you trust, if any.

I mean.... what did you think would happen if you put this thread up? we'd have a nice convo about fb or people would want to add you?

_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Lumpy butt, you can't see my profile UNLESS you have my full name (incl. someone forwarded to you) or through e-mail correspondence.

Am I right or not??

Now I know that you sent me a message and it was indeed strange. At this point I wasn't aware that it was you, you didn't give me any hint.

No but thanks I'd rather stay a little bit more out of the limelight. Pics can do harm to a certain degree but I am more concerned about revelation of names and some nutters will have nothing better to do than go into public records or do some other stupid things - just think about what sonomod did to smuckers last summer and you get my point.

Sashyra8
Member # 14488

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sashyra8     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Telling it here is letting the whole www and its cousins know about it.
I mean,this is a board were you don't even need to register to read.

Posts: 3833 | From: here,there,everywhere | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Member # 14677

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for *****     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Sashyra8:

LOL
Posts: 564 | From: planet earth | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bob the dog
Member # 4691

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by The Ministry of Common Sense:
quote:
Originally posted by mamasue:

Mama Sue, I want to add you on facebook.
Mini I sent you a PM.
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Sashyra8:

Lol, without having a name, address, phone no., workplace etc. it's still anonymous isn't it??

It concerns me that some people obviously can't accept that I won't do FB with them. I changed my mind, end of story. Get over it.

Member # 14677

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for *****     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I cant work you out TL not that I want to because I find you very strange you annouce to ES you on FB, woohoo so what, then you tell people to get over it like hello oh I forgot you the queen bee of ES, you then start twitter part 11 begging for people to follow you, you are so inconsistance with what you say and what you do, so ppl following you on rwitter would not know who you are, in fact you are one big joke, I most definitely do not want to be your friend
you are to complicated and love every so often bashing people, you had your snide little remarks at me from time to time seriously get over it i dont want to be your friend now or ever

Just to add to your announcement
I am on Facebook now!!!!
I care, dont think so if you were on the moon
I wouldn't care go and tell some one who cares
This is exactly how rude you are to people
not nice is it, no wonder you got your detractors on here, you love to stir the pot

Posts: 564 | From: planet earth | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Supercalafragalistic
Member # 15631

quote:
Lumpy butt, you can't see my profile UNLESS you have my full name (incl. someone forwarded to you) or through e-mail correspondence.

Am I right or not??

Now I know that you sent me a message and it was indeed strange. At this point I wasn't aware that it was you, you didn't give me any hint.

No but thanks I'd rather stay a little bit more out of the limelight. Pics can do harm to a certain degree but I am more concerned about revelation of names and some nutters will have nothing better to do than go into public records or do some other stupid things - just think about what sonomod did to smuckers last summer and you get my point.

you're a tad wrong

tl... do i know your full name or email..... nope.

So, UNLESS I was dreaming, your picture came up on the right side of my page as a suggestion. I only messaged you as the photo was the same as on here. Your full profile can not be seen, but your friends can. you need to do your settings, as you seem very worried about your family.

I have no idea what sonomod did to smuckers. i probably wasn't paying attention and didn't note the in's and outs of es. Do tell though, just so i'm aware what to show or not show my friends.

Cheekyferret
Member # 15263

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cheekyferret     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I too have had your pic and friend suggestion sent to me... whoopie fricking do! I find you way too dull and un-intersting to follow.

Any chance of reporting the UK weather instead of Egypt news???? this would actually be of some use [Wink]

Posts: 11097 | From: Cairo | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Supercalafragalistic
Member # 15631

please... I need to know the weather on sunday... gonna take am to the kite festival! woooooooo!!

nice to see ya back using your own account mate!

Member # 14677

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Lady Ferret:
I too have had your pic and friend suggestion sent to me... whoopie fricking do! I find you way too dull and un-intersting to follow.

Any chance of reporting the UK weather instead of Egypt news???? this would actually be of some use [Wink]

LOL
Member # 7880

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by of_gold:
I agree with Sashyra [Wink] Lily, you have been on ES long enough to know that there are some crazy's on here. [Big Grin]

Agree....
Looks as if I say I will be in khan el-khalili this evening but please no meet as I will be with my family [Smile]
TL, I think if someone sends an invitation to u it's useless unless u accept it..same to members in ur list.

_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Really I don't feel any need to explain myself over and over again and ridiculously talk through the same BS. And fine, LB, you are right and I was ohhh so wrong. I hope the issue is resolved for you - now go and worry about your own life.

Besides that I have more important things to think about right now like f.e. how to find a comfy and yet affordable beach house in the Los Angeles area like Santa Monica, Hermosa Beach, Long Beach. All these place are right on the ocean which is great but come without a pool (and that's what my kiddos want). Perhaps I have to go with a condo which has a pool facility. Hm, any ideas or recommendations? I might ask for assistance from my Egy friends if they are able to remain in the US.

tina m
Member # 13845

Rate Member
quote:
Really I don't feel any need to explain myself over and over again and ridiculously talk through the same BS. And fine, LB, you are right and I was ohhh so wrong. I hope the issue is resolved for you - now go and worry about your own life.

Besides that I have more important things to think about right now like f.e. how to find a comfy and yet affordable beach house in the Los Angeles area like Santa Monica, Hermosa Beach, Long Beach. All these place are right on the ocean which is great but come without a pool (and that's what my kiddos want). Perhaps I have to go with a condo which has a pool facility. Hm, any ideas or recommendations? I might ask for assistance from my Egy friends if they are able to remain in the US.

eww i hates Los Angeles its so big and scary/ i was there when i was 16 i will never go there again...
Supercalafragalistic
Member # 15631

quote:
And fine, LB, you are right and I was ohhh so wrong. I hope the issue is resolved for you - now go and worry about your own life.

You were the one with the issue to be resolved. I didn't give a flying **** that I could see you're friends list, but you seemed very concerned.

lol worry about my life??? why do I need to worry?

tina m
Member # 13845

Rate Member
hahaha i never look at anyones friends list..the only time i see someones friends list is when facebook says we have some friends in common.who woulda thunk most of my friends are british...

--------------------

Member # 14677

Rate Member
quote:
quote:
And fine, LB, you are right and I was ohhh so wrong. I hope the issue is resolved for you - now go and worry about your own life.

You were the one with the issue to be resolved. I didn't give a flying **** that I could see you're friends list, but you seemed very concerned.

lol worry about my life??? why do I need to
worry?

LOL flabbergasted by TL statement to you LB
one flew over the cuckoos nest thats for sure
like I care wheretf she wants to buy a condo dunno who she is trying to impress [Eek!] [Roll Eyes]
LOL she should be more concerned about twitter
Read this FYI TL

By Glenn Chapman
San Fransisco - A hacking incident report released on Monday warns there has been a steep rise in attacks at social-networking hotspots, including wildly popular microblogging service Twitter.

Crackers aren't just hunting for victims in the flocks of people at social networks, they're also using Twitter to command "botnet" armies of infected computers, according to Internet security specialists

"Any website with a huge user following is now attracting the bad guys," said Ryan Barnett, director of application security research for Breach Security.

"A lot of Web 2.0 widgets, mashups and the like that users go for make it easy for all these guys to launch attacks."

Facebook became an Internet star after opening its platform to widgets, mini-applications made by outside developers, and now boasts more than 250 million members.

Barnett was among the authors of a Web Hacking Incidents Database Bi-Annual Report that concluded social-networking was the most popular "vertical market" for hackers in the first six months of this year.

The prime targets for attacks in 2008 were government and law enforcement websites, according to the web Hacking Incidents Database.

Researchers analysed computer security incidents worldwide, finding the number of web attacks jumped 30 percent from the same period last year. Crackers targeted social networks in 19 percent of the attacks, according to the report.

"If you look back at 2007 and 2008 reports, criminals who are profit-driven with an end goal of identity theft were targeting e-commerce websites," Barnett said.

"What we started to see last year is that they are continuing to do that but that they have really branched out."

Twitter's appeal to crackers includes an ability to play the odds by routing short, tainted messages to thousands of computer users simultaneously. Unseen malicious code infects machines that haven't been properly updated.

Computer viruses can be hidden in files offered for sharing at Twitter, and in third-party programs that promise to enhance microblogging service capabilities.

"It is abusing some of the Web 2.0 technology," Barnett said.

Arbor Networks security research manager Jose Nazario last week reported uncovering a Twitter account being used as a "command and control" channel to send orders to a "botnet" army of zombie computers.

"I found a botnet that uses Twitter as its command and control structure," Nazario wrote in a blog post at Arbor's website.

"Basically what it does is use the status messages to send out new links to contact, then these contain new commands or executables to download and run. It's an infostealer operation."

A "botnet herder" was essentially using a free Twitter account to "tweet" commands for computers commandeered without owners knowing about it.

The account was being studied by Twitter's security team and was "one of what appeared to be a handful" of command-and-control accounts at the California-based microblogging service, according to Nazario.

"When you think about a lot of these zombies in a botnet, it is easy for them to go to a Twitter feed and download data," Barnett said.

Web browser makers need to work more closely with application developers, and computer owners need to be more vigilant about updating software their machines use to deal with data on the Internet, according to Barnett. - Sapa-AFP

_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
quote:
quote:

Lol you were the one having a go at first at me (including "what does she have to hide??" [Roll Eyes] ) after I stated I changed my mind and said I am not going to participate with anyone from here and believe it or not - my REAL friends understood.

Get real..... you are just pathetic. And don't worry I am not looking for any apology from someone like you.

Case closed. Yeah definitely for me!!!

And to your little friend Ferret:

quote:

I don't remember to have invited any of your friends. Who needs enemies when you have friends like that?? [Cool]

Grow up and get a life too, BULLY.

_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by *****:

one flew over the cuckoos nest thats for sure
like I care wheretf she wants to buy a condo dunno who she is trying to impress

Lol, where is it mentioned in my post that I want to buy any property there?? What the heck are you on??? [Confused]

FYI I am planning our next family vacation. Miami was great - LA will be even better.

Eat your heart out..... you JEALOUS HATER!! [Big Grin]

And I'll make sure I'll post pics from the trip on ES (since I don't do FB)! Big big promise!!

Oh and btw.... my Twitter is top secret and untouchable. [Cool]

_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by tina kamal:
eww i hates Los Angeles its so big and scary/ i was there when i was 16 i will never go there again...

Nah I absolutely loved my time there five years ago. We had a marvelous time (incl. got kicked out of two pubs in one night!! [Big Grin] ). Can't wait to be back (most likely meeting up with my other SILs again).
$sonomod$
Member # 16818

Icon 10 posted      Profile for $sonomod$     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

is this story the same kind as your former fiancee is now a Tunisian ambassador? You don't know his name but he's now an abassador!

Hey everyone in a previous life I was Mikhail Bulgakov's submissive. Wanna see a photo of Mikhail with the paddle he used on me?

[Roll Eyes] [Big Grin] [Roll Eyes] [Cool] [Razz]

Posts: 514 | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
You want a name, Sono?? After one year you still trying to get a name out of me??

Well here it is ..... Petko Doykov. Who cares, it's long time ago.

$sonomod$
Member # 16818

Icon 12 posted      Profile for $sonomod$     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
You want a name, Sono?? After one year you still trying to get a name out of me??

that isn't an arab name.

now that you are on FB, does your FB account connect with family members too?

you know your in-laws could start chatting up with friends from ES and see your postings on here.

could make your hubby's retirement a little uncomfortable for you.......

Posts: 514 | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Supercalafragalistic
Member # 15631

quote:
quote:
quote:

Lol you were the one having a go at first at me (including "what does she have to hide??" [Roll Eyes] ) after I stated I changed my mind and said I am not going to participate with anyone from here and believe it or not - my REAL friends understood.

Get real..... you are just pathetic. And don't worry I am not looking for any apology from someone like you.

Case closed. Yeah definitely for me!!!

And to your little friend Ferret:

quote:

I don't remember to have invited any of your friends. Who needs enemies when you have friends like that?? [Cool]

Grow up and get a life too, BULLY.

Lordy tl... I thought you were normal... but you're sounding like a total nutter!

And I have got nothing to apologise for.

_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by $sonomod$:
quote:

that isn't an arab name.

now that you are on FB, does your FB account connect with family members too?

you know your in-laws could start chatting up with friends from ES and see your postings on here.

could make your hubby's retirement a little uncomfortable for you.......

Hmmm, Dumpfbacke. He's Bulgarian ambassador to Tunisia. And we weren't engaged just to get this straight. Capeche????

[Confused]

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com