EgyptSearch Forums   
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Locate a friend or business in Egypt » looking for Arabic teacher

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: looking for Arabic teacher
Olav
Member # 7370

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Olav   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Salaam,

My name is Olav Lommerse and I come from the Netherlands. I Organise divetrips to Dahab, South Sinai, Egypt.

We are currently setting up a program and part of that program is learning to speak basic Arabic.

We require from a teacher that he or she is prepared to come to Dahab for a period of 4 months and teach our students some 150 – 200 hours of Arabic. (Three times a week three hours).

It needs to be spoken Arabic with maybe some cultural knowledge of the language. Writing is not necessary although we will encourage our students to look into that also. After completing this “course” our students will spend a week in the desert staying with a bedouin family.

If you are interested in such a temporary job or if you know anybody that could be interested, please write me.

Many thanks in advance for your reaction and possible efforts,

Highest regards,

Olav

Posts: 2 | From: Leiden, Netherlands | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
abeer_h
Member # 7402

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for abeer_h     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
hi,

I am teaching Arabic as a second language and I think I can help u finding a teacher. First, I'l like to know about the facilities u can offer for teaching in Dahab, e.g. a photocopier, board, papers, pens...etc. Also, I'd like to know about the residence of the teacher, the salary. Another suggestion, could it be a two-month intensive course instead of four? I think this will be perfect for teachers I know as they r up to their ears here in Cairo. Thank you.

Posts: 2 | From: Cairo, Egypt | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Olav
Member # 7370

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Olav   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hey there (mr) Abeer,

Thanx for your reaction.

Program is reoccuring and takes place twice a year. It could be possible to fit the course into three months, but that's it. Students follow a heavy progam and will not be available all day long.

All facilities are available. Room with bathroom will be taken care off. Salary remains to be seen and will be discussed during an official interview only. Of course you are free to mention the wished salary. We can then tell you straight if there is room for continuation.

Greetings,

Olav

Posts: 2 | From: Leiden, Netherlands | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
abeer_h
Member # 7402

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for abeer_h     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hello Mr. Olav,

I am afraid that three months in Dahab willbe exteremely difficult for me or for the teachers I know as we are all have busy scedules in Cairo that won't allow us to be absent for three months. However, there is a friend of mine that may find this convinient to her. I will contact her and I will reply to u asap inshaa'Allah.

Btw, I am (Ms.) Abeer not (Mr.)

thx

Posts: 2 | From: Cairo, Egypt | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Shrek
Member # 7772

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Shrek     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Well if you need an Arabic teacher, you can contact me at tamermarr@yahoo.com

Looking forward to hear from you

Posts: 5 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com