EgyptSearch Forums   
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Locate a friend or business in Egypt » looking for a russia girl

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: looking for a russia girl
Sharine
Member # 12204

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sharine     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hello I'm looking for a Russia girl... Maybe someone here knows here and can me bring in contact with here because I loose everything of her for contact her. Her name is Tatiana and she is living in Hurghada she is married there and I think she is round the 30 years old. She is living in a flat near by hotel Grand Azur Horizon. She is working in a very expensive hotel but I also forgot the name of the hotel. I hope somebody is here to help to come in contact with her. She was back in Russia for one month ago so please is here somebody who knows here and can help me to contact her maybe she is here also active on this forum by her self and then I hope she will contact with me. Send me then a private message or post it on this topic !
Posts: 10 | From: Amsterdam | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Spa Job
Member # 12362

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Spa Job     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hi Sharina..
I work in hurghada in a senior position in one of big chain hotels.. I looking for russan girl to work as a recepatianist if you know any one interesting please contact me..

thank you

Posts: 5 | From: Hurgada | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com