EgyptSearch Forums   
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Locate a friend or business in Egypt » love needed

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: love needed
Sleepless
Member # 10970

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sleepless     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
i feel lonely nowadays , i,m a romantic nice looking guy, egyptian , i need a foriegn girl for love , she must be living in egypt , i,m 26 years old , willing to stay in egypt. email me please travel_around_egypt@yahoo.co.uk
Posts: 39 | From: Cairo | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Shebah
Member # 12165

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Shebah     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Sorry but...........Are you for REAL?

--------------------
شكرا و أللام عليكم
شيبى

Posts: 2133 | From: Redneckland | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FlyingTrucks
Member # 11270

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for FlyingTrucks     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
he is suffering from sleepmonia he be alright after a few answers here ... [Roll Eyes]
Posts: 4597 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
al-Kahina
Member # 12077

Rate Member
Icon 10 posted      Profile for al-Kahina   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by Sleepless:
i feel lonely nowadays , i,m a romantic nice looking guy, egyptian , i need a foriegn girl for love , she must be living in egypt , i,m 26 years old , willing to stay in egypt. email me please travel_around_egypt@yahoo.co.uk

Please darling... Relevant stats are needed when you post an ad like this:

Dick length and width.

Weight

Height

Preferably a pic

A list of sugarmama references attesting to the notion that you'll give out according to what you take in.

Come on, here to properly advertise you need to put out there what you have to offer.

What did they teach you boys in manwhore academy? Nothing except how to operate yahoo messenger?

Posts: 3168 | From: If you don't like it, don't look or read it! | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
*The Dark Angel* aka CAT
Member # 11953

Icon 1 posted      Profile for *The Dark Angel* aka CAT     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by Everyone's_a_Pascha:
quote:
Originally posted by Sleepless:

Dick length and width.

Weight

Height

Preferably a pic

A list of sugarmama references attesting to the notion that you'll give out according to what you take in.

Come on, here to properly advertise you need to put out there what you have to offer.

What did they teach you boys in manwhore academy? Nothing except how to operate yahoo messenger?

would you believe it if he just posts his measurements?
would you believe he's got what you're looking for if he only posted a picture of his face??

Dude post a picture of your naked body

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

Just kidding [Embarrassed]

Posts: 3128 | From: Not Your Heaven | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sleepless
Member # 10970

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sleepless     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
sorry all , but i,m real, i,m someone who cares, someone who gives and expecting to take , someone who cares for others and expect to be taken care of, anyway thanks all , if you need to know more about me , email me
Posts: 39 | From: Cairo | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sleepless
Member # 10970

Member Rated:
anyway if it makes difference , i,m a fair guy , not so fair ofcourse , brown hair and eyes , tall , not skinny , i don,t think it makes any difference , i have a nice character and a lovely heart
FlyingTrucks
Member # 11270

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for FlyingTrucks     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
what of the teeth u got to have nice teeth cuase egyptian men have a unhygeninc problem when it comes to teeth most of them and i hate to snog if ur got fag breath or **** breath CARE TO SHOW US A PICTURE OF UR TEETH [Big Grin]
Posts: 4597 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Shebah
Member # 12165

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Shebah     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 

Dick length and width.

Weight

Height

Preferably a pic

Dude post a picture of your naked body

LOLOLOL

Couldn't have said it better myself. ROFL

--------------------
شكرا و أللام عليكم
شيبى

Posts: 2133 | From: Redneckland | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FlyingTrucks
Member # 11270

Rate Member
what of his BUTT hes got to have supple bum and a good toosh please feel to paste ur ASS HOLE HERE ,
Former ES Member and Moving Away
Member # 10626

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Former ES Member and Moving Away     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Looking for love in all the wrong places..... [Big Grin]
Posts: 820 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Screw you
Member # 11942

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Screw you         Edit/Delete Post 
Why does she need to be foreigner??? MMMM WOT COLOUR PASSPORT DO YOU WANT? I'VE GOT A GREEN ONE LIKE YOU. MY BRITISH 1 IS DUE TO EXPIRE SOON SORRY!!! [Razz] [Razz] [Wink] [Big Grin]

--------------------
Learn from the past.
Live in the present.
Hope for the future.

Posts: 1474 | From: in my own paradise | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FlyingTrucks
Member # 11270

Rate Member
mine is a goverment one C.I.A [Razz] [Razz] [Razz]
Shebah
Member # 12165

Rate Member
ههههههههههههههههههههههههه  7;هههههههههههههههههههههههه

--------------------
شكرا و أللام عليكم
شيبى

maryanne
Member # 9311

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for maryanne     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
paste ur ASS HOLE ROFLMAO..never heard that one before..bloody hell iam laughing so much!!

--------------------
Every morning is a fresh beginning. Every day is the world made new. Today is a new day. Today is my world made new. I have lived all my life up to this moment, to come to this day. This moment - this day - is as good as any moment in all eternity.

Posts: 224 | From: england | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
kiko
Member # 10632

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for kiko     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
i think you are drunk
Posts: 7 | From: egypt,cairo | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
amon alex
Member # 12246

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for amon alex     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
ok, stupid every one laughe on you try other channel to get wahat you want ..forigners laughe on us >>>that,s enough
Posts: 164 | From: Egypt | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Screw you
Member # 11942

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Screw you         Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by amon alex:
ok, stupid every one laughe on you try other channel to get wahat you want ..forigners laughe on us >>>that,s enough

We don't have to be foreigners, we're just women having a laugh, Silly men making silly requets. [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Razz] [Wink]
Posts: 1474 | From: in my own paradise | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com