EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Classifieds » 3 bedrooms flat for rent in Maadi

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: 3 bedrooms flat for rent in Maadi
annie_81
Member # 4149

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for annie_81     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hello,
Beautiful 3 bedrooms flat in Sakanat El-Maadi available now. 1 living room/dinning room, 1 kitchen, 1 newly renovated bathroom. Fully furnished: A/C, TV, satellite, washing machine, cooking tools, etc... Garden with fruit trees, quiet street, 5 min walk to metro. Rent is 1500 LE, + utilities, 1 month security deposit required. With or without contract. You can rent 1 room only for 500 LE. Please call 010 275 4224 to visit.

Posts: 370 | From: Montreal, Canada + World expat | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
noiretblanc
Member # 4272

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for noiretblanc     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Dear Annie: a friend of mine, also Spanish is trying to find somebody to share an apartment. She will arrive in Cairo around September 15. Could you wait for her or are you in a hurry???
Thanks a lot honey!
How did you find this flat?

quote:
Originally posted by annie_81:
hello,
Beautiful 3 bedrooms flat in Sakanat El-Maadi available now. 1 living room/dinning room, 1 kitchen, 1 newly renovated bathroom. Fully furnished: A/C, TV, satellite, washing machine, cooking tools, etc... Garden with fruit trees, quiet street, 5 min walk to metro. Rent is 1500 LE, + utilities, 1 month security deposit required. With or without contract. You can rent 1 room only for 500 LE. Please call 010 275 4224 to visit.

Posts: 182 | From: Madrid, SPAIN | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Henrik
Member # 5301

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Henrik     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hello, I'm going to come to cairo in october and I'll stay there for nine month. I have been looking for flats in the internet but my research was not very successfull. Your offer sounds pretty interesting to me: Is it possible to rent just one room? for 500 L.E. per month? Is the room furnitured? You can directly write back to skizze@gmx.net
thanks!

Posts: 1 | From: Berlin | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Habibi 44
Member # 5401

Rate Member
Icon 7 posted      Profile for Habibi 44     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
annie-81 this sounds wonderful but how long can it be rented for? also what is the overall expense each month? As i know Maadi and have always wanted to live there. It hold good memories, My friend and i rented our flat there the first time to Cairo. Just to let you know it would be kept clean and well looked after.As we would be in cairo and london so this would be a good base for us.
thankyou and if you have already rented this out I'm sorry to have troubled you,but please let me know if anyone you know has an apartment to rent long term.
Look forward to hearing from you.

------------------

Posts: 15 | From: England | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com