EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Classifieds » children's books

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: children's books
meriah2
Member # 1873

Rate Member
Icon 5 posted      Profile for meriah2     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I am looking for some used Children's books (in good condition)to use with my preschool class. I am teaching in Maadi, but the resources are slightly lacking. If anyone has any books they are willing to sell cheaply or give away (perhaps you are moving?), I would love to hear from you.

Kind regards.

Posts: 44 | From: Canada | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
holo
Member # 4009

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for holo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hi ,
if u need any kind of used books u can find at AL-azbakia . u can use the metro to go there , near ataba station .
there r many kinds of books , english or arabic .....
if u need further information u can call me , 012 1179438
waled

Posts: 63 | From: cairo | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
egy_prince
Member # 2853

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for egy_prince     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
meriah2,..do u have a hotmail? Living in Maadi and want to ask u some questions.
Posts: 471 | From: egypt | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
meriah2
Member # 1873

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for meriah2     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi egy_prince,

I do have hotmail, but I am a bit leary to give it out here. I've been receiving loads (and I mean LOADS) of e-mails from strangers lately... (?)
Do you ming letting me know what sort of questions you are needing answers to? Also, if you give me your mail I can mail you if you like.

Take care.

Posts: 44 | From: Canada | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
egy_prince
Member # 2853

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for egy_prince     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ok meriah2
u can contact me on cairoeyes@hotmail.com if u don't mind.I will wait from u.

Posts: 471 | From: egypt | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
asiaq
Member # 4323

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for asiaq     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 

Posts: 363 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
asiaq
Member # 4323

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for asiaq     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[

[This message has been edited by asiaq (edited 20 September 2004).]

Posts: 363 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
WELSHLADYUK
Member # 5356

Icon 1 posted      Profile for WELSHLADYUK   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I maybe able to help as I have brought secondhand childrens reading/SATS tuition & english books before for friends in Maadi. I come to Cairo 29 Sept let me know what kind of books your looking for and the age group required and how many....I can get them very very cheaply indeed.
Posts: 203 | From: UK | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
meriah2
Member # 1873

Rate Member
Icon 10 posted      Profile for meriah2     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi welshladyuk!

Thanks very much for your offer.
The kids in my class are aged from three years to five years. I am looking for any childrens books really, but especially EXCITING ones with nice pictures and fun stories to keep the kids interested. It would be really great if you could bring some over for me, and the kids would really appreciate it also. We are currently reading the same books everyday
About how many... I mean, as many as possible is great for me, so it really just depends on what you are able and willing to do. Even one or two books would be very much appreciated. Also, my funds are limited, so it will depend on the cost for me. Would you let me know? I know I said I don't want to post my mail address here, but I will anyway, as I think it's best if we speak directly. Thanks very much.

Kind regards.
meriah_@hotmail.com

WELSHLADYUK
Member # 5356

Icon 1 posted      Profile for WELSHLADYUK   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Mariah
I have loads of good english reading & story childrens books plus a reading video, all mostly new. Let me know your contact details, the books are very heavy, I am only allowed on my flight 20 kilos of luggage plus 5 kilos hand luggage so I must be sure exactly what you want because I do not want to have to pay excessive baggage to the airline.

If you teach do you know madam Waffa, I work for her for a short while ? Please contact me asap

[This message has been edited by WELSHLADYUK (edited 29 September 2004).]

Posts: 203 | From: UK | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com