EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Classifieds » ___ * Lose your Weight * ___ [ I lost mine - I can help you ] __

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: ___ * Lose your Weight * ___ [ I lost mine - I can help you ] __
housecatt
Member # 6302

Rate Member
Icon 10 posted      Profile for housecatt   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 

Please drop in any time for something a little different ...
http://www.geocities.com/catts_way/

I was BIG for years, then I lost 80+ lbs. ... on my own ...(pics on-site) .... I'll show you how.

You DON'T need expensive, gimmicky plans or clubs -- you really only need YOU.

* I made my site and advertise it wherever I can for anyone out there online who's looking for something a little different, and geared toward their personality, to help them get rid of their extra weight - like I did. Weight loss shouldn't be expensive.

Best of luck to everyone on their weight loss journeys.

~Catt

Posts: 6 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
umm_sophea
Member # 6458

Rate Member
Icon 5 posted      Profile for umm_sophea     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hello,
my english is very bad and i dont understand, what you want to say in the end, how it works!!!
please tell me in baby-english or just short-story in 4-5 scentences, i am really interested, and please tel me how much was your weigh in kg (kilogramm) or pound and how much you lost in how much time...thank you...
umm_sophea

Posts: 17 | From: Germany | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
umm_sophea
Member # 6458

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for umm_sophea     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
oh, i just read now, that you want money for this, by any way, congratulations for your success....
umm_sophea

Posts: 17 | From: Germany | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
housecatt
Member # 6302

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for housecatt   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi! Thanks. Yes, when I decided to offer my method online, I chose to only ask for a small amount that would justify my time (as opposed to trying to make some huge profit). A lot of weight loss companies are just trying to make money, and they charge a LOT (some of them hundreds of dollars), and they usually don't work. (I tried a bunch of them!)

Anyway, that's why I'm only asking $3.99, so that anyone looking for a different type of program can have an inexpensive choice.

You can definitely lose weight on your own and make your own plan if you put a lot of thought into "why" you have gained and can't lose. That's how I created my weight loss system and lost my weight.

Good luck to you! You can do it!

Please feel free to e-mail me any time if you have any questions at all. I'm always very happy to help. That's my only reason for being online!

catss_way@yahoo.com

~Catt

[This message has been edited by housecatt (edited 28 January 2005).]

[This message has been edited by housecatt (edited 28 January 2005).]

Posts: 6 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com