EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Classifieds » Do You Want To Sell Your Car?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Do You Want To Sell Your Car?
SimplyMe
Member # 6465

Rate Member
Icon 3 posted      Profile for SimplyMe     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I just sold my car a few months ago. I'm thinking of buying a new one. Here's what I'm looking for:

* Economic & small
* Air-conditioned
* Not older than 1990
* Pay 10,000 EGP upfront and the rest over 12 months.

N.B. Guarantees available

If you've got what I'm looking for, don't hesitate to contact me, but please only if you're serious and if you're willing to accept 10,000 at first, not the whole sum.

Send me an SMS and I'll phone you because I'm usually away from the phone. Here's my number: 012 569 7433

[This message has been edited by SimplyMe (edited 30 June 2005).]

Posts: 103 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SimplyMe
Member # 6465

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for SimplyMe     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
refresh
Posts: 103 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SimplyMe
Member # 6465

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for SimplyMe     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
refresh

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com