EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Classifieds » Housekeeper/Nanny Wanted

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Housekeeper/Nanny Wanted
WB
Member # 12316

Rate Member
Icon 4 posted      Profile for WB     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Egyptian Female Housekeeper Required ASAP. Must be available for immediate start, Must speak Arabic (a little English would be advantageous) Must know Cairo, Must be a practising Muslimah. Must be Live in. Salary Negotiable.- If this is you or if you know of someone that fits the bill please be in touch ASAP as I am looking to fill this position within the next the next few days. We want someone that is willing to become part of the family and is looking to stay with s on a long term basis.
Posts: 6 | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
*The Dark Angel* aka CAT
Member # 11953

Icon 1 posted      Profile for *The Dark Angel* aka CAT     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
why does she have to be a practicing Muslim?? why cant she just be a muslim? And why does she have to be a muslim? what if you got a good candidtae who is not a muslim??

I have never seen a job Ad where one is required to belong to a specific religion [Confused]

--------------------
Femme Fatale

Posts: 3128 | From: Not Your Heaven | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
antihypocrisy
Member # 11915

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for antihypocrisy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This is not the first time for me,
This is good to have religious maid better than bad maid that may spoil your life Ya catty

You get it ya catty?

Posts: 2728 | From: جمهورية مصر العربية | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
al-Kahina
Member # 12077

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for al-Kahina   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Batman, non-stop, righteous machine:
This is good to have religious maid better than bad maid that may spoil your life Ya catty

You get it ya catty?

Or a maid that would make your life brighter!

And if she is a practicing Muslim, no one would ever know why you have the sparkle in your eye batty [Wink]

Posts: 3168 | From: If you don't like it, don't look or read it! | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
*The Dark Angel* aka CAT
Member # 11953

Icon 1 posted      Profile for *The Dark Angel* aka CAT     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

You get it ya catty?

No ya batty, I dont get it

This is called discrimination

It is even wrong to assume that the practicing muslim will be the best & the most ethical

btw, I am a muslim........ but i still dont like this discrimination

Posts: 3128 | From: Not Your Heaven | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
maxman
Member # 12150

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for maxman   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hi fellas,
Iam inclined to agree with catty,iam a muslim too but very moderate&liberal and such posts really dont make much sense in this free world weare supposed to live in.Cheers!! [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin]

--------------------
www.excitingegypt.co.uk

Posts: 998 | From: UK,Egypt,east and central africa..... | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
antihypocrisy
Member # 11915

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for antihypocrisy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This is not discrimination ya naas

I have read some adver. needing veiled female
I read some ad need non veiled and cute female with slim body no veiled

Is that a descrimnation as well?

catty go figure

WB, I agree with your ad. Some muslims here dont know any thing about their religion

Posts: 2728 | From: جمهورية مصر العربية | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
*The Dark Angel* aka CAT
Member # 11953

quote:

catty go figure

WB, I agree with your ad. Some muslims here dont know any thing about their religion

Go figure what? [Confused] [Roll Eyes]
It is wrong to discriminate agianst anyone whether veiled or not [Roll Eyes]

Who are you or WB to judge??!!!!

How many times have I said that nobody is a GOD to judge???!!!! [Roll Eyes]

antihypocrisy
Member # 11915

Rate Member
I need veiled practising muslim female
call me descrimnative batman whateva. i dont care

WB, I'm with you.

*The Dark Angel* aka CAT
Member # 11953

quote:

WB, I'm with you.

Batta, you want all females veiled like Saudi Arabia ........ so no reasoning with you about anything [Roll Eyes]
WB
Member # 12316

Rate Member
Icon 9 posted      Profile for WB     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
So sorry if I have offended. A woman fitting this description is who I would be comfortable leaving my children with. Not because those with other religious beliefs are anything less but because it means we start off our relationship with an up front mutual understanding of what is acceptable and what is not based on our shared religious beliefs. No stepping on toes. I am inviting someone into my home on a long term basis to interact with my little girls. I need my beleifs to be positively reinforced. I am not looking for a plumber or electrician who's religious background has no bearing on our lives. This person will play a very important role in our family. I could be PC and say it doesn't matter but I would rather be truthful because it does. Age , Race, and even Nationality are irrelevant( We need an Egyptian Arabic speaker to help develop our lang. skills.)
But still even so , If I have offended I am sorry.

Posts: 6 | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
antihypocrisy
Member # 11915

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by ChinderallaAngelTormentor CAT:
quote:

WB, I'm with you.

Batta, you want all females veiled like Saudi Arabia ........ so no reasoning with you about anything [Roll Eyes]
2OTTA , YOU WANT ALL FEMALES SLUTS.. SO NO REASONING WITH YOU ABOUT ANYTHING [Razz]
antihypocrisy
Member # 11915

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by WB:
So sorry if I have offended. A woman fitting this description is who I would be comfortable leaving my children with. Not because those with other religious beliefs are anything less but because it means we start off our relationship with an up front mutual understanding of what is acceptable and what is not based on our shared religious beliefs. No stepping on toes. I am inviting someone into my home on a long term basis to interact with my little girls. I need my beleifs to be positively reinforced. I am not looking for a plumber or electrician who's religious background has no bearing on our lives. This person will play a very important role in our family. I could be PC and say it doesn't matter but I would rather be truthful because it does. Age , Race, and even Nationality are irrelevant( We need an Egyptian Arabic speaker to help develop our lang. skills.)

DONT SAY SORRY. YOU ARE NOT MISTAKEN.
PEOPLE USED TO READ IN ADVERSTISMENT WORDS LIKE THESE" WE NEED A FEMALE WITH SLIM BODY AND BIG BREASTS." NO ONE SAY ANY THING. WHEN IT COMES TO A RELIGION. YOU FIND PEOPLE COMPLAINING.

2OTTA, U R NOT FIT IN THIS AD . NO WAY [Razz]

*The Dark Angel* aka CAT
Member # 11953

quote:
quote:
quote:

WB, I'm with you.

2OTTA , YOU WANT ALL FEMALES SLUTS.. SO NO REASONING WITH YOU ABOUT ANYTHING [Razz]
You are wrong ya Batta man [Roll Eyes]
All females who do not wear the veil are sluts in your head only [Eek!]

henita
Member # 11693

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for henita     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

catty go figure

Batty,Batty,pleaseee!!!!!!
Gonna need to spank you sometime!!! [Big Grin] [Razz] [Big Grin]

Posts: 1339 | From: Om Leito | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
antihypocrisy
Member # 11915

Rate Member
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

WB, I'm with you.

You are wrong ya Batta man [Roll Eyes]
All females who do not wear the veil are sluts in your head only [Eek!]

HUH?
[Big Grin]
AND ALL WOMEN SHOWING CLEAVAGE IN THE STREET R NOT? [Wink]

WB
Member # 12316

Rate Member
Icon 12 posted      Profile for WB     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
By the way wearning a veil is a woman's choice not part of her religion. Women who wear a veil may be no higher in morals than those who do not. I know of veiled women who use this mask to cover up illicit activities so no one can recognise them. Your religion should be your way of life and will be evidant in the way you act and speak irrespective of how you dress. I did not ask for a veiled muslim or even a hijaab wearing muslim. Just a practising muslim. Faith does not lie in a headress!
*The Dark Angel* aka CAT
Member # 11953

quote:
DONT SAY SORRY. YOU ARE NOT MISTAKEN.
PEOPLE USED TO READ IN ADVERSTISMENT WORDS LIKE THESE" WE NEED A FEMALE WITH SLIM BODY AND BIG BREASTS." NO ONE SAY ANY THING. WHEN IT COMES TO A RELIGION. YOU FIND PEOPLE COMPLAINING.

2OTTA, U R NOT FIT IN THIS AD . NO WAY [Razz] [/QB]

Batta, I am not applying to this job...... why dont you apply since you are a practicing veiled muslim??? you fit perfectly [Razz]

P.S. Batta means duck

antihypocrisy
Member # 11915

Rate Member
WB

how can u say the maid is practsing islam or not?

quote:

Gonna need to spank you sometime!!!

shakirais here, welcome welcome
*The Dark Angel* aka CAT
Member # 11953

quote:
Originally posted by WB:
By the way wearning a veil is a woman's choice not part of her religion. Women who wear a veil may be no higher in morals than those who do not. I know of veiled women who use this mask to cover up illicit activities so no one can recognise them. Your religion should be your way of life and will be evidant in the way you act and speak irrespective of how you dress. I did not ask for a veiled muslim or even a hijaab wearing muslim. Just a practising muslim. Faith does not lie in a headress!

Thank you WB [Smile]

BATMAN [Razz]

henita
Member # 11693

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for henita     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by WB:

Right on!!!!Totally true!
Posts: 1339 | From: Om Leito | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
al-Kahina
Member # 12077

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for al-Kahina   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Sashyra88:
quote:
Originally posted by WB:

Right on!!!!Totally true!
But a woman who veils gives off the impression that the dynamics in the household are in order and everyone is pious in the household.

I wonder, if a housekeeper/nanny is foreign and unveiled what kind of impression does that give to the community?

But if you look for a prospective housekeeper/nanny she'll be from the lower middle class, of which 97% are veiled so there is no reason to advertise for a veiled applicant. Your entire applicant pool will be from a socioeconomic class that veils!

Posts: 3168 | From: If you don't like it, don't look or read it! | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dalia*
Member # 10593

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dalia*     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

Of course it is and that's why this kind of job advertising is forbidden in many countries.
Posts: 3587 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
daria1975
Member # 6244

Icon 1 posted      Profile for daria1975     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by WB:
I could be PC and say it doesn't matter but I would rather be truthful because it does. Age , Race, and even Nationality are irrelevant( We need an Egyptian Arabic speaker to help develop our lang. skills.)

I agree with you. [Smile]

(But not with Batty) [Big Grin]

Posts: 8794 | From: 01-20-09 The End of an Error | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com