EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Classifieds » HELP need to find a dress store in cairo

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: HELP need to find a dress store in cairo
Student1
Member # 13832

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Student1     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Please help, i am invited to a wedding thats in four days. I am having a hard time finding a store that sells evening gowns. I have nothing to wear. I need to buy a dress asap. I'm in mohandessin. Thank You
Posts: 17 | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pressure makes diamonds
Member # 14028

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pressure makes diamonds     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
down town sound best thing to do right now
of course you can find shops also at
city stars mall very expensive and in city center and in genina all of that in nasr city
amr

--------------------
Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Teach him how to fish and you get rid of him all weekend.
-- Zenna Schaffer
Some folks are wise and some otherwise.
-- Josh Billings

Posts: 1499 | From: Dark Side of the Moon | Registered: Aug 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Keep Smiling
Member # 14274

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Keep Smiling     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think you need hot dress,i advise you with city stars too or borrow it from a friend if you dont need until you go back home.
Posts: 69 | From: Egypt, | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MrAshraf
Member # 12894

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for MrAshraf     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think City Stars would be the best bet for you. There is another shop on 26th July Street Zamalek, just above coffee roastry, they seem to specialize in evening gowns. Good Luck.
Posts: 77 | From: Cairo Egypt | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dalia*
Member # 10593

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dalia*     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Student1:
I need to buy a dress asap. I'm in mohandessin. Thank You

If I'm not mistaken there is a White House on Gezirat el Arab; they specialize in wedding dresses, evening gowns etc.
Posts: 3587 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com