EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Classifieds » Freelance British Secretary With Excellent Computer/Internet Skills

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Freelance British Secretary With Excellent Computer/Internet Skills
shadesofcolours
Member # 12102

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for shadesofcolours     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I am a British woman living in Cairo. I am highly experienced in Computer and Internet skills. I can prepare reports, enter data, write CV's and letters etc. Just ask, I can do most administrative duties. I will only work from home. Contact me to discuss your needs and my rates.
Posts: 38 | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
M.Badawy
Member # 5993

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for M.Badawy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi, my aunt saw your ad and wanted to get intouch with you for work. Could you please contact me at mohamed_elbadawy(at)hotmail.com or her phone # 0101249039

--------------------
Mohamed M. El-Badawy

Posts: 1 | From: Cairo, Egypt | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dr Albert
Member # 12973

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dr Albert     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I am a doctor and I would like to Design a web site for my private clinic can you help me?

My email is albert_clinic@yahoo.com

Posts: 1 | From: Cairo, Egypt | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
maxman
Member # 12150

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for maxman   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have Tried to contact the above,but no reply,lets hope it is genuine? [Big Grin] [Big Grin]
Posts: 998 | From: UK,Egypt,east and central africa..... | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
shadesofcolours
Member # 12102

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for shadesofcolours     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Dear Maxman,
I'm sorry, I thought I replied to you. I have sent a private message to you.

Regards

Posts: 38 | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
maxman
Member # 12150

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for maxman   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Is that so?I see it hasnt been read?pls check again,cheers! [Big Grin]
Posts: 998 | From: UK,Egypt,east and central africa..... | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
shadesofcolours
Member # 12102

Rate Member
Dear Maxman,

What hasn't been read? Did you send me more than one email? I am using the new yahoo mail version, you don't have to open the mail to read it as it has a separate pane below the inbox. You can view any mail by just highlighting the mail in your inbox, but you can also choose to open it. Perhaps if you don't open it, it doesn't show as being read.

Regards

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com