EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Classifieds » Nice studios for rent

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Nice studios for rent
ehab300
Member # 12507

Rate Member
Icon 14 posted      Profile for ehab300   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Nice studios for rent

Location : very close to cairo shiraton between dokki and agouza ,the spot is nice and quite and there are services around it.

These studios are fully furnished, each studio has his own entery(private enterance),each studio is 1 bed room with asmall living room ,1 kitchen,1 bathroom,1 balconi with anile view:)

TV,Satalite,fridge,closets ,DSL ( 3.- Eg for the day ) connection ,telephone for each studio

Price : 150 EG on the day
AVAILABLE in 1/7/2009 to 27/7/2009 this is including house keeping (cleaning and laundry once aweek) .

prices can be negotiated depending on the size of the studio will be rented .

For more info please contact ehab300@hotmail.com
Mr \ Ehab 0020101729609
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -

Posts: 97 | From: egypt | Registered: Dec 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ehab300
Member # 12507

Rate Member
Icon 14 posted      Profile for ehab300   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
150 L.E on the day
No hidden fees or commission.

Posts: 97 | From: egypt | Registered: Dec 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ehab300
Member # 12507

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for ehab300   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
it is free now
Cheekyferret
Member # 15263

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cheekyferret     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
How much for a month?

Is there a minimum term contract?

This is not a studio, it is an apartment. Do you have any studios? If so, how much are they per month?

How much for an Egyptian and how much extra if they are westeners?

Do you permit animals?

What floor is it?

Posts: 11097 | From: Cairo | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ukthoughtful
Member # 17000

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for ukthoughtful     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
150 per day?

If so that works out to 4500 per month (which is a lot from what I have researched). Unless you ahve a better monthly rate?

Posts: 71 | From: UK | Registered: Sep 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ehab300
Member # 12507

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for ehab300   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
the prise to rent for along time (6 monthes or mor )
3000 L.E the big saize
2500 L.E the small size
in the month

maxman
Member # 12150

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for maxman   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well, 150l.e per day isnt bad for a posh place in cairo,i wouldnt mind sending my friends from the EEC&USA if it is as good as it looks.I will sms mr.ehab

Mr.Max

Posts: 998 | From: UK,Egypt,east and central africa..... | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sashyra8
Member # 14488

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sashyra8     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by maxman:
Well, 150l.e per day isnt bad for a posh place in cairo,i wouldnt mind sending my friends from the EEC&USA if it is as good as it looks.I will sms mr.ehab

Mr.Max

I'm i blind or do i am the only one who doesnt see any poshness in the pics?The place is ok,and clean,but posh???Is great daily price,at least $ wise.
Posts: 3833 | From: here,there,everywhere | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Dear, you pay for the view. The view is breathtaking!!!
Posts: 30135 | From: The owner of this website killed ES....... | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cheekyferret
Member # 15263

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cheekyferret     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It is hardly posh. I personally also think that is expensive looking at the pictures. It is very very basic and very very small.

There isn't even a cooker!

Posts: 11097 | From: Cairo | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sashyra8
Member # 14488

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sashyra8     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Tigerlily:
Dear, you pay for the view. The view is breathtaking!!!

Many slum areas in Cairo also have the same view.
Posts: 3833 | From: here,there,everywhere | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You are not hinting that Mohandseen/Agouza are slum areas?? [Eek!]

Ehab, if I am correct the apartment is close to Midan Finney but more towards Al Nil St., correct??

Posts: 30135 | From: The owner of this website killed ES....... | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sashyra8
Member # 14488

Rate Member
Sure im not saying Mohandesseen/Agouza are slums,but close to Mohan ive seen real slummy/dumpsite areas were people actually live.
maxman
Member # 12150

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for maxman   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
@mr.ehab:
How or when can one actually go and see the place?so we can put this topic to rest. [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin]
cheers!

Posts: 998 | From: UK,Egypt,east and central africa..... | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ehab300
Member # 12507

Rate Member
any one wanted to see the studio just call to me or send to me e-mail any time he want to come
maxman
Member # 12150

Rate Member
Hi all,I have bben to see the place,and it is actually not bad at all,it is suitable for a bachelor or even couple with no kids,there is a view of the nile by the side of the veranda.Cheers! [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin]
Cheekyferret
Member # 15263

Rate Member
so you renting it then?
maxman
Member # 12150

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Man Ferret:
so you renting it then?

It is obvious,isnt it? [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin]
Cheekyferret
Member # 15263

Rate Member
Enjoy your bachelor pad... [Big Grin]
ehab300
Member # 12507

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Lady Ferret:
It is hardly posh. I personally also think that is expensive looking at the pictures. It is very very basic and very very small.

There isn't even a cooker!

My dear
this is studio not flat or appartement
if you wanted abig flat 2 bed room 2 bath room and big reaciption I have and the price is 850 $ on the month

ehab300
Member # 12507

Rate Member
The Studio is avallible in 1/11/2009
and very good price for along time ( one year or mor )

Cheekyferret
Member # 15263

Rate Member
My dear... sorry, I thought you meant a studio as in an open plan area with the living area, sleeping area and kitchen all in one space without walls!!! Perhaps this is just a British description of a studio!!

Perhaps I was mislead by the pictures of a one bed high rise apartment!

4600le for a 2 bed apartment... not targeting Egyptians then...

ukthoughtful
Member # 17000

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for ukthoughtful     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

4600le for a 2 bed apartment... not targeting Egyptians then... [/QB]

Why up the price for non-egyptians? In London, the price is the price... Why do you up the price for expats and visitors to your country? A little premium fair enough, but such big hikes in price is just theft.

This goes for all the masryyeen who are cheating foreigners out of their money.

Posts: 71 | From: UK | Registered: Sep 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
maxman
Member # 12150

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Pink Ferret:
My dear... sorry, I thought you meant a studio as in an open plan area with the living area, sleeping area and kitchen all in one space without walls!!! Perhaps this is just a British description of a studio!!

Perhaps I was mislead by the pictures of a one bed high rise apartment!

4600le for a 2 bed apartment... not targeting Egyptians then...

HI,
Well not all so called 'expats' can afford $850 [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin]

The thing with most locals is that when they see a non Egyptian,they see $$$ signs,not knowing that they could be trash where the come from originally,i see westerners every day in my travels around third world countries,who then become 'God's gift to mankind 'when they settle in them [Big Grin] [Wink]

Cheekyferret
Member # 15263

Rate Member
Cheating SOME foreigners [Wink] I argue daily not to be taken for an idiot.

I wouldn't part with my cash in the UK so why should I here... pee off [Big Grin]

ukthoughtful
Member # 17000

Member Rated:
Maxman - We may have understood PF's post differently.

I understood what she said as '4600 LE is a lot and no Egyptian would pay that much for 2 bed flat of this kind'.

ukthoughtful
Member # 17000

Member Rated:
quote:

The thing with most locals is that when they see a non Egyptian,they see $$$ signs,not knowing that they could be trash where the come from originally,i see westerners every day in my travels around third world countries,who then become 'God's gift to mankind 'when they settle in them [Big Grin] [Wink] [/QB]

So true.
Cheekyferret
Member # 15263

Rate Member
No Egyptian would pay that for that place.

My point is even if we could afford it some of us simply would not pay it... I don't know anyone who pays that much for such a poor place!

ukthoughtful
Member # 17000

Member Rated:
Exactly!!
maxman
Member # 12150

Rate Member
quote:
No Egyptian would pay that for that place.

My point is even if we could afford it some of us simply would not pay it... I don't know anyone who pays that much for such a poor place!

Maybe if you could go there & see it physically,before jumping to conclusion that its a poor place?
Thank you....

Cheekyferret
Member # 15263

Rate Member
Don't pictures paint a thousand words???
maxman
Member # 12150

Rate Member
quote:
Don't pictures paint a thousand words???

Be postive fella.. [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin]
Cheekyferret
Member # 15263

Rate Member
let me just scratch my nuts and have a re-think [Wink]
maxman
Member # 12150

Rate Member
quote:
let me just scratch my nuts and have a re-think [Wink]

Nuts?eh?Good Luck finding them.... [Big Grin] [Big Grin]
ehab300
Member # 12507

Rate Member
The Studio is avallible now
ehab300
Member # 12507

Rate Member
ehab300
Member # 12507

Rate Member
ehab300
Member # 12507

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by ehab300:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Nice studios for rent

Location : very close to cairo shiraton between dokki and agouza ,the spot is nice and quite and there are services around it.

These studios are fully furnished, each studio has his own entery(private enterance),each studio is 1 bed room with asmall living room ,1 kitchen,1 bathroom,1 balconi with anile view:)

TV,Satalite,fridge,closets ,DSL ( 3.- Eg for the day ) connection ,telephone for each studio

Price : 2500 the small size and 3000 the big size ( Egyptian pound )
this is including house keeping (cleaning and laundry once aweek) .

For more info please contact ehab300@hotmail.com
Mr \ Ehab 0020101729609
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -

ehab300
Member # 12507

Rate Member
3000 L.E the big saize
2500 L.E the small size
in the month

ehab300
Member # 12507

Rate Member
3000 L.E the big saize
2500 L.E the small size
in the month
my telephon

ehab300
Member # 12507

Rate Member
the price to rent for along time (6 months or more )
3000 L.E the big size
2500 L.E the small size
in the month
The Studio is available now
my telephone

ehab300
Member # 12507

Rate Member
the price to rent for along time (6 months or more )
3000 L.E the big size
2500 L.E the small size
in the month
The Studio is available now
my telephone

simpalm
Member # 22025

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for simpalm   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Just 150 L.E on the day and you will be happy to hear no fees or commission is added. www.simpalm.com

--------------------
Simpalm
Mobile app development
http://www.simpalm.com

Posts: 3 | From: Silver spring | Registered: Sep 2014  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com