EgyptSearch Forums   
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Doing Business in Egypt » german needs to make money ...?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: german needs to make money ...?
Sara the miserable
Member # 5571

Rate Member
Icon 5 posted      Profile for Sara the miserable     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Salamalekum !
I am a german mother of three. We earn too little money to live. Who can give me an advice, how I can get money (Halal) ?
I can do translations, german lessons, but, because of my small children from my home only.
Alhamdulillah for suggestions and thoughts :
gutsche5demir@hotmail.com
Salamalekum

Posts: 83 | From: Zahraa El Maadi, Egypt | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
egy_prince
Member # 2853

Rate Member
Icon 4 posted      Profile for egy_prince     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Sara,

I sent u an email but didn't have an answer from u yet!

Posts: 471 | From: egypt | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sara the miserable
Member # 5571

Rate Member
Icon 7 posted      Profile for Sara the miserable     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
..........you did not send me an mail, but tryed to speak on-line with me. Sorry, my husband refuseed it. If you still like to send us a mail - go on , we will answer you for sure, inschaallah.
Salamalekum

Posts: 83 | From: Zahraa El Maadi, Egypt | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
egy_prince
Member # 2853

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for egy_prince     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Ok, I sent u another email ...waiting for ur reply.

Salam

Posts: 471 | From: egypt | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ann
Member # 106

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ann     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Sara

You could contact the German Embassy in Cairo and ask them to send you a list of German companies with a presence in Cairo.
What about German travel agencies, they may have opportunities for German speaking staff. Expatriates would also be a good target market, they might be interested in private lessons for their kids.

Good luck.

Ann

Posts: 316 | From: Cairo, Egypt | Registered: Jan 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sara the miserable
Member # 5571

Rate Member
Icon 10 posted      Profile for Sara the miserable     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by Ann:
Sara

You could contact the German Embassy in Cairo and ask them to send you a list of German companies with a presence in Cairo.
What about German travel agencies, they may have opportunities for German speaking staff. Expatriates would also be a good target market, they might be interested in private lessons for their kids.

Good luck.

Ann

Thanks to you all, and for you, Ann,
I will try to do german lessons, this will work surely.
Sadly, I can not work in any company, because of my small children and (maybe) because of my islamic cover.

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com