EgyptSearch Forums   
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Doing Business in Egypt » El Hayat

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: El Hayat
Manx Man
Member # 10457

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Manx Man     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hi. Does anyone have any fresh info on El Hayat, Nabq Bay.
I am a buyer there and finding it difficult to get any true information about the development other than it is having further delays.
Thanks. [Eek!]

Posts: 16 | From: UK | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mac0623
Member # 10529

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mac0623     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
hi was out side it yesterday and then a few weeks ago looks very nice a few changes from the front i think it will be the best looking project in nabq
Posts: 1344 | From: uk/ | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rayman
Member # 11909

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rayman     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Does look nice - but it is a really long way behind. I've seen no changes to it in the last 4 months that I 've been over. Doubt it will be completed this year.

--------------------
It costs HOW MUCH????

Posts: 34 | From: UK/Sharm | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mac0623
Member # 10529

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mac0623     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
HI RAYMAN HOW YOU DOING I THINK THAT GOES FOR A LOT OF THE PROJECTS UP THIER I JUST DONT KNOW WHAT IS HAPPENING UP THIER IN NABQ THIER MUST BE SOMETHING IN THE MINDS OF THE DEVELOPERS THAT IS NOT STRAIGHT AND CLEAR TO OTHERS, AS FROM A BUSINESS POINT OF VIEW ITS SIMPLE WHAT YOU SELL YOU PUT BACK IN TO THE PROJECT AND INVEST YOUR OWN MONEY TO AND YOU TAKE YOUR PROFIT LATER NOT AT THE BEGINNING LIKE I THINK MOST ARE DOING
Posts: 1344 | From: uk/ | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tamer & hamis
Member # 12916

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for tamer & hamis     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Dear Rayman,Mac and Mr.Man,

all of you are invited to visit our website www.sharmdreamz.com

Posts: 24 | From: Sharm El Sheikh | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
stafford
Member # 13579

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for stafford     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Is this a good resort place to buy as a resale was available when we recently visited, or is this one of the sites thats not going to be completed....any help and assistance appreciated.

Looking to buy a two poss three bed appartment if poss with sea view but not essential. Thanks

tamer and hamis i will look at the web when i get an appartment to buy but from what i have seen looks good

Posts: 6 | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mac0623
Member # 10529

thier is a few people on here its best you contact them for thier thoughts and to resales as i believe one or two might sell
Rayman
Member # 11909

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rayman     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
stafford - did you actually get to view the resale property or were you just told about it?
Posts: 34 | From: UK/Sharm | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com