EgyptSearch Forums   
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Doing Business in Egypt » For Hurghada Residence

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: For Hurghada Residence
Nosa
Member # 6835

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Nosa     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Our resort needs these position urgently:
Guest relation
You are a trustable contact person for our guests. You take care for an excellent service; you look after special requests and VIP-guests. Further duties are back office-jobs (computer skills required!). Languages: Russian, German and English (speaking and writing). Requirement: Residence in Hurghada.
Application (including CV) in English!
For further details please contact: redsea.admin@gmail.com

Resident Manager
To provide supervision and management in all aspects of hotel operations with particular responsibility for all front of house and guest contact departments. Maintain a high guest relations role at all times, be responsible for employee discipline, and enforcement of minimum standards and policy and procedures throughout the operation.

Assistant Food & Beverage Manager
Previous experience in a similar position. Covering all aspects of an extensive day-to-day operation (kitchen, restaurants, operation and stewarding). Set-up of the F&B operation, menu planning, budgeting and forecasting. In charge of F&B outlets including main restaurants, coffee shop, fine dining, room services and bars with live entertainment.

Executive Chef
With culinary background, strong profile of management, administrative skills and diverse culinary knowledge in international cuisine.

Sous Chef
On a cruise ship on the Nile / Grand Cruises. Candidates will have a minimum of 3-5 years experience – previous experience abroad is a plus.

Posts: 26 | From: Hurghada | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
haro
Member # 14327

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for haro     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Dear friend

please, i apply for the positions that you mentioned in egypt search for food assistant and buverage or guests relations,and if even car washing or receiptioner due to i'm idle at this moment could i get it owing to my inexperience in that similar positions?

i'm african from niger
24 old male and i'm trilinguale french and english as i have my own driving liscence ,i'm residing in cairo but i can be resided at your hotel because of i'm footfree ok,so if i have been accepted from you i will reach you in hurghada tomorrow.

Best regards

Posts: 14 | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com