EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Egyptians Living Abroad » egyptians in francisco

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: egyptians in francisco
EgyptianDoc77
Member # 3777

Icon 5 posted      Profile for EgyptianDoc77     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hello everyone

anyone overhere is at san francisco? i would like to get a possible contact for i have a couple of inquiries to ask

much obliged

Posts: 689 | From: Miami Beach, FL | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MaliG182
Member # 8227

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for MaliG182     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Aren't the inhabitants of San Francisco mostly gay? No wonder there are earthquakes there.
Posts: 356 | From: NEVERMIND | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
KeepinItReal
Member # 7946

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for KeepinItReal     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by KAWTHAR:
Aren't the inhabitants of San Francisco mostly gay? No wonder there are earthquakes there.

[Roll Eyes] What is that?! The inhabitants of San Fransico are NOT mostly gay. They're mostly rich if anything and find nothing that correlates the two! Average income there is $75,000-95,000 annually with the cost of a home $600,000 and can get up to 30 million dollars. You have to be educated and basically elite to afford to live downtown there. You've obviously never been there to make such a generalization. Comments like that disgust me. San Fran. has a diverse culture and a unique personality of its own. On top of that, if you actually read something factual you would see that the deadliest earth quakes in history weren't even on american soil, let alone on the San Andreas Fault line. Wake up and read something other than your local newspaper. [Mad]
Posts: 1063 | From: Oregon | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
loborules
Member # 5457

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for loborules     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
they live on a fault line, ya know the earth plates, and it nothing to do with being gay. I would rather trust a gay man then a sexually oppressed know it all.
Posts: 816 | From: On top of a dog house | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
loborules
Member # 5457

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for loborules     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I got it, Kawthar is actually Pat Robertson ...
Posts: 816 | From: On top of a dog house | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
*tigerman*
Member # 9196

Icon 1 posted      Profile for *tigerman*     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

[Eek!] Go back to sleep you are hurting yourself
[Razz]

Posts: 2691 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
*tigerman*
Member # 9196

Icon 1 posted      Profile for *tigerman*     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by KeepinItReal:
quote:

[Roll Eyes] What is that?! The inhabitants of San Fransico are NOT mostly gay. They're mostly rich if anything and find nothing that correlates the two! Average income there is $75,000-95,000 annually with the cost of a home $600,000 and can get up to 30 million dollars. You have to be educated and basically elite to afford to live downtown there. You've obviously never been there to make such a generalization. Comments like that disgust me. San Fran. has a diverse culture and a unique personality of its own. On top of that, if you actually read something factual you would see that the deadliest earth quakes in history weren't even on american soil, let alone on the San Andreas Fault line. Wake up and read something other than your local newspaper. [Mad]

KIR...DO NOT WASTE YOUR BREATH ...IT IS NOT WORTH IT...HAVE HER DO A SEARCH TO SEE WHAT IS THE MOST DIVERSE AND CULTURE MIXED TOLERANT TOWN IN THE WORLD.....TO SEE..SHE IS TALKING FROM THE WRONG HOLE....
Posts: 2691 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
*tigerman*
Member # 9196

quote:
Originally posted by crazylobo:
they live on a fault line, ya know the earth plates, and it nothing to do with being gay. I would rather trust a gay man then a sexually oppressed know it all.

[Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin] Lobo..you are very funny...
but What you mean...does not KOW..know it all?

KeepinItReal
Member # 7946

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for KeepinItReal     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

ROFL!!! Isn't that the truth!! [Big Grin]
Posts: 1063 | From: Oregon | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
*tigerman*
Member # 9196

quote:

[Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin] LOL...I DO NOT THINK IT KNOWS WHO ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT.
KeepinItReal
Member # 7946

Member Rated:
quote:
Originally posted by Tiger,Tiger:
[QUOTE]KIR...DO NOT WASTE YOUR BREATH ...IT IS NOT WORTH IT...HAVE HER DO A SEARCH TO SEE WHAT IS THE MOST DIVERSE AND CULTURE MIXED TOLERANT TOWN IN THE WORLD.....TO SEE..SHE IS TALKING FROM THE WRONG HOLE....

You are, as always right on Tiger. I will chill now!! [Wink] [Smile]
KeepinItReal
Member # 7946

Member Rated:
quote:

LOL!!! You know how I love ol' fascist Patty boy!! [Roll Eyes] Indeed it could be.

Ok, Ok, I'm all done now. [Big Grin]

MaliG182
Member # 8227

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for MaliG182     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I was looking for the type of reaction that I got from you guys. That was pathetic of me. I'm sorry for bugging you all.
Posts: 356 | From: NEVERMIND | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sonomod
Member # 3864

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for sonomod   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by EgyptianDoc77:
hello everyone

anyone overhere is at san francisco? i would like to get a possible contact for i have a couple of inquiries to ask

much obliged

Why the hell would you want to set foot in USA let alone San Francisco?

I thought you hated America! [Roll Eyes]

Posts: 5744 | From: Minneapolis, Mn USA | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com