EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Egyptians Living Abroad » joke of the day

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: joke of the day
Chef Mick
Member # 11209

Rate Member
Icon 10 posted      Profile for Chef Mick     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Three Cajuns, Thibodeaux, Guidry and Boodro all died on Christmas Eve
and were
met by Saint Peter at the pearly gates.

'In honor of this holy season' Saint Peter said, 'You must
each possess something that symbolizes Christmas to get into heaven.'

The first man, Thibodeaux, fumbled through his pockets and pulled out
a lighter.

He flicked it on. 'It represents
a candle', he said.

'You may pass
through the pearly gates' Saint Peter said.

The second man, Guidry, reached into his pocket and pulled out a set
of keys.

He shook them and said, 'De're
bells.'

Saint Peter said 'You may
pass through the pearly gates'.

The third
man, Boodor, started searching desperately through his pockets, began
sweating and panting when suddenly
he finally pulled out a pair
of woman's panties ... and showed them
to St. Peter.

St. Peter looked at Boodro with a raised
eyebrow and asked, 'And just what do those
symbolize?'

Boodro smiled, didn't skip a beat and replied, 'Mais, dese are
Carols!!!'

Posts: 9443 | From: USA...... | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sub-zero
Member # 9691

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sub-zero     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Dan was a single man living at home with his widowed father and working in the family business.
When he found out he was going to inherit a fortune when his sickly father died, he decided he needed to find a wife with whom to share his fortune.
One evening, at an investment meeting, he spotted the most beautiful woman he had ever seen. Her natural beauty took his breath away.
"I may look like just an ordinary man," he said to her, "but soon, my father will die and I will inherit $200 million."
Impressed, the woman asked for his business card and three days later, she became his stepmother.
Women are so much better at financial planning than men. [Big Grin]

Posts: 657 | From: Cairo | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sub-zero
Member # 9691

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sub-zero     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
A man boarded a plane with 6 kids.

After they got settled in their seats, a woman sitting across the aisle from him leaned over to him and asked, 'Are all of those kids yours?'
He replied, 'No. I work for a Condom company. These are customer complaints.'

Posts: 657 | From: Cairo | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Chef Mick
Member # 11209

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Chef Mick     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
just got this in an email...too funny [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin]

Jack sh1t: For some time many of us have wondered who is Jack sh1t? We find ourselves at a loss when someone says, You dont know Jack sh1t? Well, thanks to my efforts you can now respond in an intellectual way.

Jack sh1t is the only son of Awe sh1t who married O ****, the owners of Knee Deep N **** Inc. In turn Jack **** married Noe ****.

The couple had 6 children: Holie ****, Giva ****, Fulla ****, Bull ****, and the twins Deep **** and Dip ****. Deep **** married Dumb ****, a high school dropout. After 15 years, Jack and Noe **** got divorced and she married Ted Sherlock and became Noe **** Sherlock. Meanwhile, dip **** married Lota **** and had a rather nervous disposition named Chicken ****.

Fulla **** n Giva **** married the Happens brothers n had a double wedding. The newspaper invited everyone to the ****-Happens wedding. Bull **** traveled the world and returned home with an italian bride Pisa ****.

So from now on, no one can tell you that you dont know Jack ****!

Posts: 9443 | From: USA...... | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
young at heart
Member # 10365

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for young at heart     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Warning of Christmas shopping scam.

Please please please - make yourself aware of where this is happening AND tell your friends!

Over the last month I became a victim of a clever 'Eastern European' scam while out shopping. Simply dropping into Morrisons in Harwood for a bit of shopping has turned out to be quite traumatic. Don't be naive enough to think it couldn't happen to you or your friends.

Here's how the scam works:

Two seriously good-looking young men with foreign accents come over to your car and help pack your shopping into the boot. They then both start cleaning your windscreen. Their firm young bodies bulging out of their skimpy vest tops. It's impossible not to look.

When you thank them and offer them a tip, they'll say 'No' and instead ask you for a lift to another store, in my case, Tesco's in Horwich. You agree and they both get in the backseat. On the way, they start undressing, and both get completely naked. Then, when you pull over to remonstrate, one of them climbs over into the front seat and starts kissing you, touching you intimately, and thrusting himself against you, while the other one steals your purse!

I had my purse stolen May 4th, 9th, 10th, twice on the 15th, 17th, 20th, 24th, and 29th. Also June 1st, 4th, twice on the 6th, three times last Saturday and very likely again this coming weekend.

So Be Warned!

P.S. Lidl have purses on sale for £1.99 each, Aldi are £1.75 and look nicer.

Posts: 4476 | From: Scotland | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com