EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Egyptians Living Abroad » Germany's longest-named man: Mr. Ottovordemgentschenfelde

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Germany's longest-named man: Mr. Ottovordemgentschenfelde
vwvwv
Member # 18213

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for vwvwv     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Bernd Ottovordemgentschenfelde – the man with the longest name in Germany

A German man called Bernd Ottovordemgentschenfelde is reportedly going into the record books for having the longest name in the country.

Bernd Ottovordemgentschenfelde says he has trouble getting his name to fit on official forms Photo: ALAMY 5:22PM GMT 08 Nov 2010

The 45-year-old floor tiler from the Rhineland says he has trouble getting his name to fit on official forms, as well as the side of his van.
He often has to shorten his name for credit cards, while his wife Sylvia, 45, and daughter Nadine, 14, have both shortened their last name to Gentschenfelde.

"My father wanted to give me a second first name," he said. "But my mother successfully stopped that!"

Judth Schwanke, a name expert from the University of Leipzig in Germany, confirmed he currently has the longest name on record, at 24 letters.

Posts: 213 | Registered: Oct 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aliiiks
Member # 18302

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for aliiiks     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
With the women's Argyle Knit ugg classic 5879 combines a classic prep school pattern and cozy sweater knit for coolest, comfiest, casual look.The ugg tall boots sale clearance , A pure and fresh, soft leather boot with a ... ugg sale outlet clearance website !ugg uk online shopping ...
Posts: 15 | Registered: Nov 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
rockytsang
Member # 18290

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for rockytsang   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
her weight plummeted to <h4><a href="http://www.watches-jewelry.org/shop/asymmetrique-1409-b0.html">Vacheron Constantin Asymmetrique</a></h4> to 82 pounds. At that point, she <a href="http://www.shoesgucci.org/categories/coach-shoes-1036-b0.html">coach shoes for women</a> she was taking in only 300 calories <a href="http://www.vuitton-louis.org/fake-Damier-Graphite-Canvas-71-b0.html">lv damier graphite canvas</a> calories a day
Posts: 96 | Registered: Nov 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com